Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Problem with Zero hour TFD only
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
The Black Hand
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject:  Problem with Zero hour TFD only Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i saw the bug about the TFD with zero hour about it not working and it was working perfectly fine during that time but about two days ago it got the error ONLY on that One game
now i have already Installed the Unoffical Patch 1.3 which still didn't work and now i tryed other stuff such as instaling a mod that worked before removeing the mod and repaireing the Game still didn't work
and now iam trying to remove the whole thing all togeter and reinstall it

but atm i doubt it will work

soo suggestions?

---
btw i know there another topic WHICH i replyed in but no one else replyed cause they probely thought it all sloved fully

EDIT
i forgot to mention iam useing a Vista pc which probely might be the cause of it ¬_¬

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try putting Windows XP compatability mode and run as adminstrator.

I'm using TFD & Vista Generals works perfectly fine. And what error is it? a serius error? If so you could upload ReleaseCrashInfo.txt from C:\Users\[username]\Documents\Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour Data

The Black Hand
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its not a code error it just keep saying Enter First Disc even tho i have the TDF disc inside my Pc

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you tried directly running generals.exe? Also did you reapply the 1.03 TFD patch after repairing?

The Black Hand
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes to both the first Generals before Zero hour have worked

and i just tryed uninstaling then reinstalling and then adding the patch a it still doesn't work while everything else does

and i also tryed running it with the TFD and from the applaction in the Folder both did the same thing

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

odd, none of the TFD games sould ask for the CD after you have patched it with 1.03. :/

The Black Hand
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know.. i got a feeling it might be that the patch Failed to Update the Zero Hour One cause so far without a disc reneage Works -just been playing it- and i assume the rest works too but not zero hour my only Option Left is to uninstall reinstall but in a different Area but i doubt that would work

EDIT:
i found someone with a Working Zero hour from TFD and got him to zip his zero hour folder and to send it me to see if this works (will be some time before i even do it ¬_¬-

EDIT2:
i remmber the last thing i did before i got the no CD error which was Changed some of the Music so Idea i will remove the Music Folder and the INI folder and see if i can still Play it (really doubt it cause it is a Code error then but the CD error isn't a code error i think-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Utter Irony

it works...

so thats a Note for everyone

DON'T EDIT THE MUSIC

anywho back to modding and Cheers for helping (even if it didn't help Lol)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon