Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
How to survive the Zombie Apocolypse
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [192 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next

Do you think the zombie apocolypse will hit?
yes
35%
 35%  [ 18 ]
no
17%
 17%  [ 9 ]
DrKyle1357 your insane and need medical attention for fixating over zombies
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 51

DrKyle1357
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject:  How to survive the Zombie Apocolypse Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First off, you need a gun(and Ammo!). That's the only way you'll ever survive. Now, this isn't a video game, your not immune, so don't jump at them with a knife. That's how you die, or worse... get zombified. I'll break this down into three different parts: Basic survival, Travel, and Fortification.

1. Basic Survival

Surviving a zombie apocolypse isn't as easy as L4D makes it seem. Your not immune to the virus(chances are no one is), rescue isn't coming in a few hours(days, weeks even!) and gun spawn points aren't located in convienent places. One thing survival depends on is where you live. If you live in a big city(ie: NewYork), there will be more zombies, but also a better chance that other people survived. If you live in the middle of nowhere(ie: Moscow, Idaho[yes it's real #Tongue ]) there are less zombies, but help is less likely to arrive anytime soon(if ever Sad ). Another downfall about large cities is, if it gets too out of hand, the government will just nuke it. The next part of basic survival is weaponry. You don't need a big M16, but a bolt action isn't gonna do much good. A good Semi-auto rifle with a large and/or multiple clips will suffice. Now, the golden rule of zombie killing is, remove the head or destroy the brain. That is the only way to kill a zombie.

2.Travel

In the zombie apocolypse it is good to keep moving. Hunkering down in a building can get you cornered and killed. So go from building to building, stopping only to rest, eat and stock up on ammo. Zombie attacks happen mostly at night (zombies are incredibly sensitive to light), but can and will happen during the day. I may sound crazy, but it is probably easier to move at night(I'll talk about that in the next section). The basic principle of moving in the zombie apocolypse is to stay together, keep your guns ready, stick to a wall(when possible), and don't get caught in complete darkness. I will say that L4D got one thing right, zombies hate bright lights and loud noises. They will be attracted to those things, so stay on your toes!

3.Fortification

I'll start by saying it's best to stay awake as long as possible. Energy drinks are great for this. Sooner or later though, you'll have to rest. First off, choose a good location. Zombies can tear through wood and drywall, but brick and morter, steal maybe, they can't do anything about. A brick house with two(preferably one) doors and limited windows will work. One mistake is putting a wood bookshelf in front of a wood door. Bookshelfs work great(if they're heavy) to block metal doors shut, but if a zombie can tear through the 1-2" thick wood door, it'll destroy the shelf. If you have a wood door, I suggest putting a refridgerator in front and wieghting down the bottom of it. Windows should be boarded shut to at least 4" thick of strong wood(ebony, oak, etc.). Rest in the day and take turns sleeping(1 awake-1 asleep, 2 awake-2 asleep, etc.). The reason for resting in the day is because there will be less zombies. Would you rather sleep with half a hoard or a full hoard out side?

Follow these and you should have a better chance of surviving.

Last edited by DrKyle1357 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah friend, let's kill all thoses suckers zombies! Laughing

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...what is the basis of the "power" zombies get? If you, a ordinary living human can punch through bricks, that I can understand if you're some obscure martial artist.

People wearing HEVs, gas masks and things like that during this..."infection" will be "immune", yes?

...and in countries that bant weapons, an example, the world's tiniest country like Singapore (Not counting Vatican), weapons are bant here. So we're going to use chairs, propane tanks, gas cans, cars, stones, sticks and the like to fight them off?

You're day dreaming, my friend #Tongue I choose your insanity. Very Happy

Javier
My Rank Will Never Change

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There will be no Zombie Apocalypse. Unless if one of the scientists messes with the chemicals then accidentally makes a new chemical that will make the dead people walk. If that would happen then I would be happy killing Russian Zombies.

MY MOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!11!!1!!1111!!!11!!!1

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also forget about mutating rabies.

Javier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By the way. Zombies never die until you burn it to ashes.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trigens pwn Zombies.

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh, assault gases pwns everyone just with gasmask and no special anti-contamination suit, it goes through skin, clothes, boots or even rubber.
Virus is also small, so it can pwn you, too.
If it will zombieficate you, than Holly zombie Jesus! #Tongue
I would try to get some fire, MOAR FIRE!!! To burn those bastards (loot local booze shops and pumps)... #evil Twisted Evil
And take cover on the Revenge Of The Zombie! #Tongue

Also get away from ground zeros... the hardest part (no one would stop Russians to clear zombified EU cities) Confused

Quote:
I would be happy killing Russian Zombies.

I would be happy killing any zombie... Rolling Eyes

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Javier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

partyzanPaulZy wrote:
Quote:
I would be happy killing Russian Zombies.

I would be happy killing any zombie... Rolling Eyes

Well I'm sorry if I was offending you. I was just kidding. Sad

Are you Russian?

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My mother is Russian, my father is Czech (Moravian). Wink
And I know you were kidding, it was just to be sure nobody will take it seriously or somehow. Wink

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Javier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

partyzanPaulZy wrote:
My mother is Russian, my father is Czech (Moravian). Wink
And I know you were kidding, it was just to be sure nobody will take it seriously or somehow. Wink

Well yeah. I'm also making sure that nobody thinks I'm a racist. #Tongue

DrKyle1357
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
...what is the basis of the "power" zombies get? If you, a ordinary living human can punch through bricks, that I can understand if you're some obscure martial artist.

People wearing HEVs, gas masks and things like that during this..."infection" will be "immune", yes?

...and in countries that bant weapons, an example, the world's tiniest country like Singapore (Not counting Vatican), weapons are bant here. So we're going to use chairs, propane tanks, gas cans, cars, stones, sticks and the like to fight them off?

You're day dreaming, my friend #Tongue I choose your insanity. Very Happy

first: zombies don't have special powers, they just don't have sense of pain so they can pound and pound at things as hard as they want. more importantly, I said that they don't stand a chance against a brick wall.

second: true, people wearing gas masks will be immune to the airborn virus(it might not even be airborn), but what if a zombie bites into your ear or something? then what? It spreads kinda like rabies.

third: if you don't have a gun, hiding is your best option. only confont them with knifes and stuff when it is the only option. A car would work great, but you'd have to keep moving. if they stop you they could easily break the glass and get in.

Last edited by DrKyle1357 on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

DrKyle1357
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Javier wrote:
By the way. Zombies never die until you burn it to ashes.

not completely true. that will kill them, but its not the only way.

of course, a zombie apocolypse has never occured, so we can't be sure.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, hopefully, any continent BUT the Americas gets infected. Then I don't have to do shit all. Very Happy

I'd say the ideal option is to get a tank, plus an APC to store supplies/fuel/food. I'd just be chillin' in a convoy, with at least one tank, and one APC. A helicopter would be nice too, to shine spotlights and rain down minigun fire, or napalm bombs. Oh, and flamethrowers, definitely need to install some flamers on the vehicles. Plus you need shot guns.

Now where would you get all this shit?... I guess a military base, but stealing them is going to be tough. Might as well just enlist.

Hey what if you were to wear a shit load of armour, that leaves no flesh exposed, but still allows you to maneuver with ease? I think that would help, as long as you don't get swarmed.

Do zombies react to any type of music? Maybe we could make them drowsy with some slow songs, or make them cringe with some gay pop songs. Death metal would only encourage them, I think. But it would encourage us too! We'd need to wear headphones, and get sound systems, so while we listen to awesome music, they're getting sleepy by calming music. Very Happy

Yeah, I'd definitely not stay in any city, I'd get the convoy to stay mostly in an open field.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Apex
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Armored Humvee is the way to go. Fast, good on most terrain, bullet proof glass, .50 mg/TOW on top, and is easier on gas than an a tank or APC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
partyzanPaulZy
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BMP with flamethrower! Twisted Evil
Or at least humveeeeeeeeeeeeee... Twisted Evil

DrKyle1357
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prius and a rubber band gun!

jk, Id have an M60 if I could get my hands on it... and definetly not a prius

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*remembers GTA games*
A motorbike with Dual SMGs Very Happy

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This whole topic reminds me of the mini-game mode in Call of Duty World at War. (Nazi Zombies!)

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DedmanWalkin
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good job guys, you are now dead, thanks for resources though I'll make good use of them.

First Lesson: Vehicles are dumb, they require fuel and cannot go into as many places as you can and once they are out of fuel they become useless. A bike would be a better means of travel because they require no fuel. Plus, once winter comes around you'll want that fuel.

Second Lesson: You want handguns not rifles or machine guns. Handguns weigh far less and force you to concentrate on your shots. Though, you'll want to avoid revolvers and anything too large, so no Deagles. A 9mm police pistol will work just fine. Ammunition for these weapons can more easily be found. Since they weigh, less you can carry 2 loaded ones so after you expend one you can switch to the other quickly without reloading, don't dual wield unless you have to or are skilled at doing such.

Third Lesson: You do not keep moving, you do not stay awake, those things will only tire you out needlessly. What you need to do is travel above the snowline (the line where temperatures get below freezing throughout the winter), find a building and fortify it. Wait till the winter, the zombies will freeze solid and you can go out and kill them and gather more supplies completely without fear of attack. People who stay awake get sloppy and forgetful and eaten. You need to sleep well in a safe place. Look for some place up high, like a tree or a roof or a two story building. Pick a place that you can get out of in a hurry.

\\//,DedmanWalkin

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DedmanWalkin wrote:
First Lesson: Vehicles are dumb, they require fuel and cannot go into as many places as you can and once they are out of fuel they become useless. A bike would be a better means of travel because they require no fuel. Plus, once winter comes around you'll want that fuel.

Not really dumb, its best to use them for as long as possible, and only ditch them when they run out of gas. But until then, they are wonderful for a quick escape, running over zombies when necessary.

One thing I didn't hear much about is zombies and water. Surely they are don't smart enough to swim or drive on it, so aren't you safe there?
Like a small private sailboat, fishing and stopping on islands when necessary. Wouldn't that be a easy way out? And of course, don't forget to bring renewable energy (solar panels)!

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Find a hot air balloon.

MT
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
Find a hot air balloon.

Bad choice. Eventually you'll have to come down for supplies, and with something as cumbersome as a balloon it'll take too long.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DrKyle1357 wrote:

Id have an M60 if I could get my hands on it...

Browning Automatic Rifle for the win. Also known as BAR.

That way I would have some credibility in stating I have a Big Ass Rifle!

Because bigger always beats volume, the zombies would never get close enough to exploit the BAR's weakness. (Which is sad to say, I don't have bottomless magazines with it)

Boogiewoo0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT wrote:
DaFool wrote:
Find a Zeppelin.

Excellent choice. You'll never have to come down for supplies, because the airships are probably large enough to house a garden.

Much better.

MT wrote:
You are so worthless, not even Tiberium can grow on you.

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol.

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DrKyle1357
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT wrote:

One thing I didn't hear much about is zombies and water. Surely they are don't smart enough to swim or drive on it, so aren't you safe there?
Like a small private sailboat, fishing and stopping on islands when necessary. Wouldn't that be a easy way out? And of course, don't forget to bring renewable energy (solar panels)!

never thought abou that. of course you'd need a fairly large body of water(lake, ocean), so that they couldn't just walk through.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

zombie apocolypse really depends on a lot of faactors:
-how fast does someone zombify once infected?
-can the virus be transferred by more than just direct contact of bodily fluids? if so than water supplies for example may be a hazard as well.
-can the virus infect or be carried by other animal species, and how many.
-how long can zombies survive on the virus? can they still provide themselves with enough food/water to keep their bodies mobile?
-how fast can the zombies run, whether chasing prey or not
-how easy is it to discern infected victims? If your buddy is infected, you might not know until it's too late

In general, everyone knows that a shotgun is the best weapon in a zombie outbreak. It has stopping power, very effective at the close ranges that you would encounter zombies. Even if you are unable to hit the zombie's brains, it will tear up enough of the zombie for it to pose more than a little threat.

Outerwear would be something tough, like leather. This way the zombies will have a much harder time trying to chew through it. That's something they really don't do often enough in zombie movies..

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

poor people in the space station. Stuck up there wtahcing the world go to hell.

MT
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DaFool wrote:
lucky people in the space station. Up there absolutely safe. Even with their limited supplies they'll probably survive at least 10x longer than the average person on Earth, and without fear.

Fix'd.

Javier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd find a tank that can traverse land to sea like the Tsunami Tank!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll sneak into a space shuttle before it launches to space and docks with the ISS. Then, the ISS will be the only true zombie-free fortress...unless mutating zombies start sprouting rocket engines and become missiles that attempt to strike the ISS...or try to sneak up in a rocket or two.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don´t worry, USA have enough A-bombs for the entire world #Tongue

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Destiny wrote:
I'll sneak into a space shuttle before it launches to space and docks with the ISS. Then, the ISS will be the only true zombie-free fortress...unless mutating zombies start sprouting rocket engines and become missiles that attempt to strike the ISS...or try to sneak up in a rocket or two.

Don't leave me behind! xD

Chrono Crusade
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait, Yukari can pop out from nowhere and us down... BECAUSE WE HAVE RAN WE US!!! Cheers for Ran!!! Unless I'm mistaken? Yay! then we can celebrate in Gensokyo... until Shana comes along and starts using her melon/flaming katana... ON THE FREAKING BORDER... T_T

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

an aircraft carrier would really be the ideal place to survive a zombie apocalypse.
You could make a whole city out of it, like in Fallout 3

The Team Black Index

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if the infection got into the boat though...

I think the first poster read the zombie survival guide, and therefore thinks it's better to be a knight in shinning armor with a sword than a marine with a machine gun.

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...or just let nature take it's course and be zombiefied, free of any worries in the world, mindless, predatory instincts...

...Von, get in the cargo hatch, now! It's taking off!

...or you could tell the military to fortify all food production areas.

Liten
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait up!! *Jumps into Space Shuttle*

Apex
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, a knight with a sword and lots of armor will fair better than a marine with a gun. Zombies wont get past the armor and a sword don't have ammo.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Julius Clonkus
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zombie apocalypse, eh?

Never try to carry more than you REALLY need, or you're food. And if you happen to be infected, you should kill yourself before you turn. It doesn't help your situation, but hey! There may be other survivors around and there's one zombie less to mess with for them.

But a general rule, NEVER EVER try to survive all alone. It just won't work. Try to find some survivors, they can always save your ass when you happen to get cornered. Avoid staying with a famous person, unless it is REALLY BADLY NEEDED. After all, most of them got a lot of money(near-worthless in ZA), but on the other hand, they may not be able to survive on their own. If they're slowing you down, it's better to leave them. You don't need weak people in a ZA.

BTW: Undead-body-resurrected-zombies are not very plausible. A virus can kill off most of your brain cells and leave the very survival and eating instincts intact, but no virus can resurrect dead people.

But it's going to be a few years until someone creates a major f**k-up with genetic experiments and CALLS THY WALKING DEAD. So, go on with life. Don't shit bricks in your drawers, but always remember: It will most possibly happen someday. Maybe today, maybe tommorow. Maybe next week, or in 100 years. Just don't panic. After all, didn't we play enough ZA games already to pick out some good tips from them? Wink

Warning, this post is not to be taken seriously. Not. At. All. I just wanted to post something in this thread, and it'll be unprobable I'm going to look into it again. So rip my post apart and nag about it, thank you.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know what? I'll just take the easy way out... ztype it, I'm lazy -

*Puts gun in mouth*

Javier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is still hope!.....

WAIT DESTINY, DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I SEE A MASSIVE HORDE-PEDE INCOMING THE LAUNCH FACILITY!

HUD: Javier has alerted the Horde!

Houston: T-10 seconds. T-9. T-8.

FFFFF

Daz
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Boogiewoo0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Nanobots will be able to rewire your thoughts! What could possibly go wrong?

#LOL #LOL #LOL

MT wrote:
You are so worthless, not even Tiberium can grow on you.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm set if there is ever a zombie apocalypse.

1. I live in El Paso, Texas. (Right on the American/Mexican border, FUUUUUU-) Meaning I live in the desert. If no one infected drives or flies here (Whcih they probably will.) then I have some time.

2. I live 10-15 minutes away from the U.S. Army Fort Bliss. A whole training facility loaded with fighter jets, transport planes, tanks, APCs, etc. etc. Now if I could only figure out where their nuclear fallout shelter is. #Tongue

3. I know how to properly use automatic weapons. +1 attack bonus! Very Happy

4. My father is in the Army, sooo... We're a little more prepared. (Though he is going to retire this year.)

5. The desert here is a vast open expanse of nothing. It would be too easy to hide.

6. Considering the fact that El Paso is on the border, it's probable the Mxicans will all get infected before anyone else. #Tongue jk

7. I have a combat shotgun at home (I forgot the model.) and a M-4 fitted with a scope, a detachable grenade launcher, a detachable shotgun (Yes, that exists as an attachment.) and a silencer. Oh, and a 9mm pistol. (May dad has all of these here because he always gets deployed, so he has his own guns.)

8. We could easily take a C-130 out of here to somewhere safe. (My father is supposed to be one of the first to be evacuated in case of an emergency. That included his family.)

9. It's nice knowing that there is an insane old man who lives up your street, pointing his rifle at anyone in front of his house. (No joke, this guy is named Mr. Blue, and he litarally points a rifle at anyone walking on the sidewalk across the street. And it's legal, too.)

#Tongue

Also, I chose yes. Well, why not?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Toxoplasmosa, eh? I must have recently defeated it, as I'm no longer paranoid.

Maybe this is linked to the odd feeling I get in my forehead when trying to sleep. It only lasts about a minute, and doesn't hurt, it almost feels like my head is expanding, or my brain. But you know what? It's probably just because of lack of oxygen. I just forget to breath deep.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Freaking Texas.

The Team Black Index

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Go to Vostok station in South Pole. #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 4 [192 Posts] Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon