Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
need help with creating a vehicle with missiles
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Supersonic
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject:  need help with creating a vehicle with missiles Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anyone,
i need help to how to create a vehicle with missile in the rules.ini (like the v3 launcher). I tried creating one but the missile keeps go off the map and wont go for the target.
anyone please help me!!!!
thank u

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You cannot make new missiles like the v3, the best you can do is make it use the v3 in which case just clone the v3, rename it and change its image and stats

Supersonic
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i already know that but i'm using something else the v3.

but can i use the dreadnought?

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, just look at the dread and take the name of the missile from that.

Supersonic
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i mean the whole unit made into a land vehicle. is it possible? i am currently making the tomahawk launcher from general in the ini, just making it for myself. i know u are doing the public.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, just clone the V3 and use the dreads missile.

Supersonic
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no u dont understand i meant i'm keeping the v3 launcher for something. i'm talking about the whole dreadnought transformed into a land vehicle!

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

then just change the locomotor and and movementzone

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon