Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am
All times are UTC + 0
Modders Meeting - Reunion de Hispanohablantes
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TksSdo
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 pm    Post subject:  Modders Meeting - Reunion de Hispanohablantes
Subject description: if your main Language is Spanish, read this
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope I haven't broke any rule in the forum, if so, please moderators, just delete this topic. for security reasons I'll post this in 2 languages:

"Que tal moders del universo Command and Conquer, junto a otros moders de hablahispana hemos querido dar con aquellos que conocen el arte de modificar, o tan solo jugar algun c&c. Nuestra intencion es que solo respondan este tema para poder contactarnos y ayudarnos entre nosotros con nuestra legua madre, eso es todo, y espero respuestas"

----------

"S'up Modders from the Universe of C&C, along with other spanish-talking-modders(?) We've wanted to gather those who know the art to modify, or just to play any C&C. Our intention is just so you reply to this thread so we can put ourselves in contact and help each other easily by just writing in spanish. That's all and I'll look forward for your replies!"

Saludos
Battle Control Off-Line

AprilWar
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Disponible.

My Art

TksSdo
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Gracias por responder aprilWar, tu ayuda nos vendra exelente, espero que existan mas hispanohablantes en este foro.

raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hablo solo un poco...nada espezial...

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yo es un peruano! yo puedo hablar

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Crash
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yo hablo poco de español. Sad

Pero, hablo noreugo y ingles.

Sorry, I fell behind and I couldn't catch up. After three years of Spanish I'm not too good.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yo hablo portuñol #Tongue.

Last edited by Banshee on Sun May 03, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Sorry, I fell behind and I couldn't catch up. After three years of Spanish I'm not too good.

Heh, I wouldn't worry, you're a lot better than me at Spanish. I did Spanish lessons for five years and all I remember is Me llamo Aro. Como te llamas? Very Happy Never was the best student in school, all me and my mates ever did was slack off and drink beer (I regret nothing!).

Azkhare
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh... no vi éste hilo antes, lo siento por el bump... soy español (de españa, eh?) y tengo ésta pequeña afición por el modding. Bueno, dicho!

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ey nunca vi esto antes, nose si todavia sirva pero de todos modos yo tambien ablo espanol

kakrain
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yo tambien hablo español, aunque no he tenido mucho tiempo de sobra, pero, xq no, cuenten conmigo

HG_SCIPCION
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alguien aún sigue activo? (comentario innecesario)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!