Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
Questions to the Team.
Moderators: Tiberian Odyssey Active Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [276 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Lord Unforgiven
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm wrote:
o_o

I've been lurking since 2006...

Me and my cousin are wondering how close you guys are to some form of a release. XD

Do I... know you?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm wrote:
Me and my cousin are wondering how close you guys are to some form of a release. XD

Project release date is TBA at a non fixed point in the future.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Unforgiven wrote:
Lord Firestorm wrote:
o_o

I've been lurking since 2006...

Do I... know you?

Lol. Good question.

CCHyper wrote:
Lord Firestorm wrote:

Project release date is TBA at a non fixed point in the future.

That's vague. Is it because of the BuildConst? o_O

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I think it's mostly because of the speed I'm capable of modelling the buildings.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, a heck of a lot depends on our 3d team at this point

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think it'd be cool if you guys released a type of demo or sorts for TO.

Just an idea.. Razz

Orac
President

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As it stands, TO is really quite stable but unfinished.
There are a few voxels around the outskirts which need tidying up or making/remaking, and some remaining buildings (But tbh, Donut has a lot fewer buildings still to work through than there are buildings already done).

As for BuildConst, atm there is no alternative but to revert to both sides having the same starting unit. This presents a problem with design, but hopefully a good neutral visual can be developed.

And a demo... I'd like to see that, actually.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lord Firestorm wrote:
That's vague. Is it because of the BuildConst? o_O

Its the truth, nothing else needs to be expanded on that. As for BulidConst, its staying in HyperPatch, i'm not rewriting it to work on a non-expanded executable.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a question for the team. Actually, this is a questioning.
Why is it that you have rendered the Scrin into a generic mining race, having no biological relationship to Tiberium even, which was obviously created for multiple purposes, the main one being their survival by adapting other planets ecosystems to support their kind. In light of this, and the huge potential provided in the existing fictional lore aswell as the quote I am providing from Adam Isgreen, your design decision is just goddamn criminal!

Quote:
They weren't buggish.

They were very angular, menacing, and closer to the key item they created and manipulated for survival (hint, hint)

Last edited by Pepzi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What? I didn't even think we have information on the Scrin released, not even like they are a large / overly important part of TO. Anyway, we don't follow 100% WW and we aren't complete fanboys either or agree with all their decisions. There is more to the Scrin than just a simple mining race, but we don't want them having a large biological relationship with Tiberium, why?

Are humnas biologically similar or have a biological relationship to coal, natural gas or oil? No, or at least I don't anyway, if anything I find the Scrin being somewhat biologically linked to Tiberium a bit boring or "could have seen that coming".

CCHyper wrote:
Its the truth, nothing else needs to be expanded on that. As for BulidConst, its staying in HyperPatch, i'm not rewriting it to work on a non-expanded executable.

We will either wait untill HyperPatch is ready for use before a TO release, or ignore HyperPatch and continue our work focusing on not needing it and sticking to usual TS. Being honest TO waits on enough staff members for it's neccessary material and I can't imagine the added time delay we will have waiting on HP also as well as everything else on TO's plate. The current plans are to continue working as if we are just sticking to normal TS.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Are humnas biologically similar or have a biological relationship to coal, natural gas or oil? No, or at least I don't anyway, if anything I find the Scrin being somewhat biologically linked to Tiberium a bit boring or "could have seen that coming".

This argument is fallacious, as Tiberium is not a "mineral", but a thing the Scrin created to ensure their survival. The natural resources it has sucked and processed is just one aspect of it. You don't seem to grasp the Sci/fi concept that the fiction is playing with, namely that there is an alien race that is both biologically and ecologically different from humans, thus "alien".

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is this stated in one of the games, or something an ex-westwood member said on petroglyph or something?

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Is this stated in one of the games, or something an ex-westwood member said on petroglyph or something?

Well I quoted an ex-developer above, more info on tiberium can be found in the quotes thread I made in the games discussion forum. The paragraph I wrote about "playing with the concept/ídea" was just my conclusion based on the information released and how they all relate. One needs to take into account for what is said in the games themselves, because WW didn't ignore past fiction unlike what was done in TW etc.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What? Tiberium was created as something to kill of any resistance on the planet before the invasion would begin. Tiberium is to Scrin like weed (not the hallucinating substance) is to humans, except that it likely doesn't irritate them as much as weed does humans. They don't need it to survive, it is a biological weapon they themselves are immune to (or may benefit from).

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We don't take any information on TW, infact CnC 3 onwards is ignored, as I guess in a way TO tries to be a CnC 3 of it's own. When it comes to the Scrin, I think all you will really see of them in the TO universe is maybe some detailed text documents on our theories, and most likely no units in the game itself.

When it comes to living organisms and their relationship to Tibeirum, well, many of our concepts regarding mutants and Tiberium life forms definately use the idea of Tiberium becoming a large part of life and the ecosystem. The reason we tended to sift away from the Scrin having this characteristic is because we had written it so the Mutants / Forgotten are more interwined with Tiberium in ther lives. The benefits and advanced abilities Tiberium gives to Mutants is the best way we use Tibeirum being heavily incorporated into a living being, and it is this that was meant to be a large factor to play against the Scrin. The substance which was meant to doom the planet and kill us all, the Mutants / Forgotten is meant to be the actual salvation from the Scrin. We think this makes Kane's actions make much more sense and seem much more fitting, helping to define why the Brotherhood is so pro-Tiberium and what they really mean or stand for.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
They don't need it to survive, it is a biological weapon they themselves are immune to (or may benefit from).

It's already confirmed that they need it for survival.

Edit: Look at the concept drawing of the Scrin soldier, it has the texture of being "tiberium like" and hence needs a Tiberium ecosystem to survive.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's very cool. Still, we prefer our idea which I stated in the text wall just above ^

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pepzi, I don't quite understand your point.. Is it that our Scrin designs aren't scrin enough (funny.. I didn't even know that we had publicised any Scrin designs), or that the Scrin are not integrated into the TO story in the way you'd imagined?

You must understand that the Scin cannot just be "Nod, but Aliens". And our story makes the whole Brotherhood's (Kane's) objectives make sense.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Pepzi is best off waiting for TO's official explanation about the Scrin than starting a big debate in a questions thread.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

m7 wrote:
I think Pepzi is best off waiting for TO's official explanation about the Scrin than starting a big debate in a questions thread.

That's true, but the TO story isn't hugely Scrin focussed, tbh..

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I didn't think it was. To be honest, I ztyping hate all this "ZOMG EX WW SAID THIS" mentality that lurks in TS fans and gives me an instant dislike towards all TS projects.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If we kept 100% true to Westwoods future ideas and concepts, we'd have no freedom or fun in what we can make, and it'd be unimaginative. But of course, we draw from particular ideas we like or think will fit.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
We will either wait untill HyperPatch is ready for use before a TO release, or ignore HyperPatch and continue our work focusing on not needing it and sticking to usual TS. Being honest TO waits on enough staff members for it's neccessary material and I can't imagine the added time delay we will have waiting on HP also as well as everything else on TO's plate. The current plans are to continue working as if we are just sticking to normal TS.

Aye, i always said work as HyperPatch is optional, but never definite.

Titan
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most of the stuff discussed here has some semi-hidden campaign/story/text document content linked to it or at least is supposed to.

Writing fan-fiction is always a fun thing to do, but gradually we've changed the course of the story from loosely fitting the seam from where TS/FS left off to just writing our own standalone canon that in no way is 'obliged' to link up with canonical events before Firestorm, rather it may overwrite it. TO has its own canon that is, by definition, separate from everything else. What this means in practice is that it's an unofficial 'sequel' to TS/FS of sorts, but you may find some of the TO canon not to match up with some of that which has been established in the previous games, or spouted by WW and WW's ex-employees at Petroglyph.

As Morpher said, the concept of mutation is applied not just as a body horror element, but as a crucial plot point. Would you want to be mutated if it meant the survival of your race? GDI disagrees, whereas Nod embraces the philosophy of divination, actively, aggressively pursuing it so as to prepare themselves for things to come... In TO this conflict is a neat drape for the inherent conflict in mankind. Nod and GDI are supposed to be presented with equally determined yet fuzzy points with good arguments for them. Although Nod doesn't particularly care much for the laws of war or ethics in general, it has its reasons. Although GDI shuns the Forgotten and places mutant refugees in special camps, it has its reasons.

The Scrin are not mentioned a lot in TO for the simple fact that it's no fun having everything revolve around them. C&C3, along with dozens of other stories has plenty of room for the Scrin. In TO we shove them back a little, no big fat spotlight for them just yet. Maybe somewhere in the campaign, but nothing big. The Scrin are a very stereotypical enemy the way they tend to be presented and we don't want another Zerg or Tyranid clone if we can help it.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like. Personally I think relegating the scrin to the backburners and focusing more on the war and its effects on humans (Blunt or Shiner aside) will be better by far. It keeps TO from going down the 'Hey guys guess who's coming to earth?" plot and brings the Tiberi-verse into a bit more realistic feel. I'm not going to argue realism or not, but... its much easier for players and writers to relate to a story and world where discrimination and clashing ideologies thrive (yet both have the same goal of making the earth a better place.), then another pew pew pew alien war.

You can't really have as good of an impact on your audience if you shell out the same garbage as EA did with C&C3 -and- RA3 of this 'mysterious third army' coming and kicking ass until there is a truce to defeat them. No.

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
The current plans are to continue working as if we are just sticking to normal TS.

Thank You! Is this mod Decade Capable?

Titan wrote:
........ Hospital, Cabal Core, Cabal PP, Pyramid of Nod, Forgotten HQ, Sensor Array and perhaps a few others......

Are you going to post any Threads displaying and explaining any of those structures? to at least to let us recognize them on the battle field, please.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Entirely possible, once the graphics are complete.
Until then,
    Hospital: Infantry sent to Hospital will heal
    Armoury: Infantry sent to Armoury will be promoted
    Cabal Core: Gives player access to Cabal units and buildings (Units have threads)
    Cabal PP: Cabal building, provides power
    Cabal Adv. PP: Cabal building, provides even more power
    Pyramid of Nod: Gives player access to Black Hand units (Units should get threads)
    Forgotten HQ: Gives player access to Mutant units (Most units have threads, though the graphics may be slightly out of date...)
    Sensor Array: Provides radar and around array provides sensors to player

Once these buildings have graphics, threads will be posted. By me if necessary.
...Actually, the Cabal Powerplant and Advanced Powerplant both have graphics, so I might draft up a topic in the near future - the others, however, you may have to wait for.

EDIT: TO is standalone, requiring nothing except a blank folder in which to put the mod.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it's 2011 (sorry for the bump), so quite a lot of time has passed. Judging from recent updates, it looks like you have a lot done, if not most. Again, this is judging from the updates.

Can we be expecting an estimated release date soon?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It'd be great to release, right now we're at staff beta (unofficial release) 2.1.

ATM, we're waiting on the high-tier Nod buildings, the completion of the GDI command centre, the Naval Yards, some terrain and a few units.
Oh, and a bunch of maps, for both single player and skirmish.

It'd be great to set a date, but there are only so many active staff and I have a feeling we'd not stick to a set date.
I can only speak for myself, though.
Anyone who wants to help ease the workload by helping me with some of the 2D work and tmp conversions, that'd move some things a lot faster. However, I'm only taking a hand in the 3D in a peripheral way, so it's mostly up to the 3Ders when the building sets are done for the factions.
All I can tell you is that I'm doing what I can, and the other staffers I've talked to recently have been putting in their own work too.

Looking at the number of roles I'm busy filling, it actually amazes me that I haven't gone mad or got badly sick yet.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Calm down Orac, we know your mad but you don't have to escalate to violence. Put the mouse down and step away from the keyboard.

No but seriously, the famous words of Blizzard
"IT IS DONE WHEN IT IS DONE!!!!1111"

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, so you're accepting maps?

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A map base yes, unless you get accepted as a official mapper. Show some work.

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ha, I've never released a map, and when I do work on a map, I get bored and end up making it extremely unbalanced..

Anyway, the question was out of curiosity. Thought it would be a good idea to accept public work, you know?

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not exactly a question to the staff but more a request.

Could someone shoot me the final logo? (if there is a final yet)

Final - 300dpi - CMYK - preferably Vector if the final is vector (Illustrator)

3ds Topic
Clicky

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Anyone who wants to help ease the workload by helping me with some of the 2D work and tmp conversions, that'd move some things a lot faster.

Not to derail from Palkia323, but is the above role still needed? I've got some terrain skills and a good bit of free time nowadays. I'd use Aro or Apollo as a reference.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, right now the snow road conversions are in the works, as are the remaining snow cliff backs and temperate slopesets.

If you're volunteering, m7, then I'd be happy to PM you the psds and pngs I've been working on in regards to those.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Send them to me. I'll take a crack at them assuming TO staff doesn't mind me contributing.

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac could you please send me the logo. I've asked the TI team also...my purpose is for my work/school. Graphics Department. Poster and shirts.

EDIT: Actual question.
Under GDI you have Capturable Forgotten Tech
Under Nod you have Capturable Cabal Tech

Respectively, are they only capturable to their "host" House?

3ds Topic
Clicky

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@ M7, any help is of course appreciated!

@ Palkia323, I will have a look for you, CCHyper probably has better files though so perhaps ask him, he designed the 1000 different logos we have had over the years.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Indeed, as i posted in the TI forum.

CCHyper wrote:
Send me a personal message and ill sort something out within a few days, seeing as they are my designs #Tongue

But in terms T Shirts and stuff, would it not be worth while to perhaps go ahead with say a Cafe Press for PPM and have said products on sale to help with the maintenance of the website?

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey I just have a few questions about the campaign. Will there be more missions like the riot mission in Firestorm. In a world that is rapidly becoming unstable, I imagine anxiety will be common. I think more passive aggressive mission featuring GDI performing police actions would be neat.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We have some good guildelines on the direction of the campaign, but we're not 100% solid. By all means feel free to post in the suggestions thread a mission concept if you've got any particular ideas or want to see something specific? There will be some riot / out of control civilian - Mutant situations similar to what you have mentioned though, but they may not be the focus of missions.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Two questions, guys.

One similar to Death Cultist... will we have some "zoo" missions, similar to the Genesis Pit missions in Firestorm?

And the other one, will GDI get "subfactions", like Nod?

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No doubt we'll have some missions which will have Tiberium based lifeforms play a large part. We've got a few missions concepts cooking which involes this.

Nod has two different types of subfactions, the early campaign Splinter Factions and then the different divisions of the fully functional Nod which are the Black Hand and the Crown of Eclipse. GDI does have a special ops faction which is the Phoenix Division which is really just a campaign only faction, it's mainly comprised of highly skilled infantry and the GDI's most hightech / secret weaponry.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Where the hell are your sources of inspiration coming from? The new designs for things like the Hydra and Piranha were totally out of the ballpark for anything I'd expect. Frankly, they were fuckin' cool to be blunt, but totally unexpected looks for Nod's naval units. Keep it up.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Google Images for spaceships for the Hydra, which eventually got me a pic of a low poly model of something or other for a mod for Homeworld or something, which I bent about a bit and ended up with the thing you see today. Also some discussion with Ryan who was, as he has noted, slightly lost for much of it.

The Piranha was my quest to make it look less like a giant jetski and more like a multi-manned boat. This was an entirely practical design, where the shape was informed by the role. The most basic goal was to make it not look quite as much like an attack bike but for water (which mostly worked. Size and scheme aren't much help for differentiating units which are very similar).

I could go on for ages on how I designed these things, but since it makes me feel a bit silly, I won't.

Next thing to do in this vein is the Nod middle tier boat, which will be a submarine. At the moment the exact weapon is a bit in the discussion/brainstorming phase between me an Morpher, but since he's apparently got torpedos working properly they'll hopefully make an appearance there. To keep it different from the CABAL sub, I'd kinda rather avoid vertically launched cruise missiles....

merging my previous post with this one:
Morpher wrote:
GDI does have a special ops faction which is the Phoenix Division which is really just a campaign only faction, it's mainly comprised of highly skilled infantry and the GDI's most hightech / secret weaponry.

Also GDI has the federal troops, which are the arm of GDI which does the policing in GDI cities (putting down food riots, preventing mutants from overrunning civilized areas, etc), and has a role in the construction and running of GDI positions (cities, major bases such as Hammerfest, Munich, etc). They're basically the forces which GDI deploys to areas whuch aren't military hotspots but still require some GDI manpower in the area.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't help but think this Phoenix Division is something like MACV-SOG, going around in Nod uniforms or unmarked gear and kicking ass, sabotage, testing prototypes...

Sounds fun.

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, I like false flag ops.

Lord Firestorm
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When that Odyssey drops, is the installer going to have an option that installs the skirmish and online/LAN multiplayer components only, sort of like Micro TS?

Looney
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is just incredible, I've been looking in TO the last few days and it gets me hyped up!
You guys are so creative and talented!

I read it's going to be a full stand-alone game, does that mean it's going to be a pay-to-DL?

I hope you'll be able to make it as you planned, can't wait to play it!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [276 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon