Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:04 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Unit list for mod: Evolution
Moderators: Dragon Stein Cole
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:53 am    Post subject:  Unit list for mod: Evolution Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EVOLUTION UNITS

- MCV (bog-standard MCV, deploys into a Con-Yard)
- Levia Tank (4th class hover tank, armed with 50mm cannon)
- Heavy Levia Tank (4th class hover tank, evo of Levia tank, armed with 65mm cannon and short-range missiles)
- Phantom MK I (3rd class Walker tank, >SEE NOTE 1< armed with rapid fire rockets (low damage/saturation bombing purposes))
- Phantom MK II(3rd class hover tank, chassis of MK I, armed with same weaponry + increased firing rate)
- HPC (Hover Personell Carrier, deploys to load/unload, holds up to 10 infantry units)
- Mobile Airpad (deploys into Evolution Airpad)

- Sky MCV (airborne MCV, deploys "special enemy-seeking drone")
- Single -Jet dogfighter (uses adapted ORCAB weapon, so that it fires in bursty along ground)
- Double-Jet warfighter (saturation bomber, small speed increase over single-jet dogfighter)
- Triple-Jet Transport (can carry up to thirty infantry units, armed with AG gun)

- Evolution Soldier **NOTE! ALL INFANTRY, REGARDLESS OF SIDE, WILL LOSE ENERGY, DUE TO HIGH TIBERIUM POISION LEVELS** (armed with chaingun)
- Scouter (quick speed, armed with double handguns)
- Engineer (armed with pistol)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mhhh some units looks very good like the idea for the enginneer, and the double and triple jet

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the pistol from the engineer wont bite anyone, actually... it's too weak and engineers doesnt autofire and their range is heavly limited...

But I like your list...

How do you plan to implement the high tiberium toxic level in game?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Mike430
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nicely done, Banshee

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tsk, so many questions...

first of all, i am planning to make the infantry units have health levels similar to real life, and match the weapons as well. So if a soldier with armour got shot by the engineer's pistol, then he wouldn't take much damage (probably four shots to kill)

But if the soldier was to shoot the engineer with his rifle, the engineer would probably go down straight away

ill probably set it so that the engineer wouldnt get killed straight away, but would have slightly more health, but the engineer would be affected by the tiberium poisoning as well

for the tiberoum poisoning, ive been toying with the idea of having the tiberium spawn invisibvle tiberium gas (a large amount, so that areas around tiberium fields are almost no-go for infantry units)

i'll update the list in a little bit.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dled this mod seemed ok must have been a old version wasnt great

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh just shut up....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
i dled this mod seemed ok must have been a old version wasnt great

why? What could be improved there in your opinion? Come on, make this comment be constructive Wink. Just saying that the thing sucks doesnt help anyone.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i didnt say it sucked but i seemed well the whole concept of this mod a bit.......... pointless? and it also seems impossible that a sentient race that lives on the tiberium homeworld cant controll tiberium and they havent evolved to exploit it
and the tiberium hasnt evolved a sentient form? and they are still harmed by tiberium and the tiberium is the same color and and and and...... i suppose its allright from a moders point of veiw but the story...is to make it blunt a good idea made into ztyping bullshit on to this the units are boring and for some reason the sentient life on this planet developed the same weapons as on earth wow coincidence or what
i dony mean to be rude but this mod is badly executed #Mad

no wait thers more
there are far to many shared units (makes the game perdictable)
Quote*NERALY*: DISPITE THIER SIDE ALL INFANTRY WILL LOOSE HEALTH DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF TIBERIUM POISONING

youd have to be retarded to hot have found a way of pereventing this heck a gas mask and radiation suit would prevent this

more ranting will follow if a stupid reply is posted
ok im calm now

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry about that if u are offended Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mr... ackron. First of all, I asked for a constructive comment and a constructive comment is not full of insults and perfectionism bullshit. It's about what could be improved (and if possible, how?). The storyline... it's something you probably forgot to pay attention. Check this topic. The population adapted themselves to the tiberium in several ways... maybe the evolution needs mask, but if you understand what is to edit every single frame of 600 frames of each infantry... you will notice that it's not worth to do it. The story is not pointless, but the engine is limited.

Finally, I dont feel insulted by your comment as it's not my mod, but I dont like this kind of destructive comment.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
i didnt say it sucked but i seemed well the whole concept of this mod a bit.......... pointless? and it also seems impossible that a sentient race that lives on the tiberium homeworld cant controll tiberium and they havent evolved to exploit it
and the tiberium hasnt evolved a sentient form? and they are still harmed by tiberium and the tiberium is the same color and and and and...... i suppose its allright from a moders point of veiw but the story...is to make it blunt a good idea made into ztyping bullshit on to this the units are boring and for some reason the sentient life on this planet developed the same weapons as on earth wow coincidence or what
i dony mean to be rude but this mod is badly executed #Mad

no wait thers more
there are far to many shared units (makes the game perdictable)
Quote*NERALY*: DISPITE THIER SIDE ALL INFANTRY WILL LOOSE HEALTH DUE TO HIGH CONCENTRATIONS OF TIBERIUM POISONING

youd have to be retarded to hot have found a way of pereventing this heck a gas mask and radiation suit would prevent this

more ranting will follow if a stupid reply is posted
ok im calm now

OK, F*cknut, i will be honest with you here. I haven't touched this mod in months. I know there are bad problems with it, but at what point/ post in this forum have I said that this mod was EVEN NEAR being completed?? Yes the mod may be badly executed, but again, whenever have i said "Yep. This mod is 100% done. finished. Completed."?

The story was an afterthought, made a few weeks after actually starting the mod. It was much better than saying "Hey, download this unfinished-mod because it's got all the stuff I would have wanted to have." That may, at one point, have been a reason for making the mod, but coming to PPM and seeing some of the more positive comments on it, the story was developed. I bring to you the point:

Dragon Stein Cole wrote:

hopefully the story'll evolve as the versions come out.

Y'know what that means? It means don't takle the story as Gospel for what is going to happen/ be included in the mod.

As for the features, i am HIGHLY insulted that because i hadn't got to removing tiberium poisoning for one side, i must therefore be a retard.

Also, shared units. What else can you call a MCV? I don't have the time, and unfortunately the skills to create my own infantry designs, but then not a lot of people can

**to be continued**

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok thats nice whatever in future dont get me started

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oohh scary, watch out for Ackron the MIGHTY!!!

Most of your presence on TumSun and PPM consists of spammy one-liners and stupid questions that make you look like a total n00b or somebody that's too lazy to actually do any work himself. So why come here and bother us, if you're not actually interested in modding?!

Obviously your communicative capabilities end right there at the lower left corner of your keyboard, yes that's the SHIFT key, you use it to make CAPITAL characters. As for your vocubalary, it seems based on insults and rudeness.

Oh, i just hope this makes you get started, it'll be interesting to see if it's possible to get more out of your brain than what currently comes out..:S

Yes Banshee you can split this topic and move this part to the crap forum...

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you for such a well written response to my general rudeness and limeted use of my vocabulary.I am lazy yes I would have to agree with that. One line spam well yes i do that quite alot. Insults and rudeness well thats me all over and .nOOb well yes thats pretty acurate as i have only owned a PC since this christmass and i have had tiberian sun about 2 months so your right there.
But not interseted in modding? thats not true at all i am verry much interested in modding alot. anyway Dragon stein i posted in this forum because Banshee asked what is wrong with it after my origional post. anything else?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh um if you want to make tiberium no go for infantry simple increase power of tiberium just change the power= initag i find 4000 kills infantry well

edit: actualy that will kill infantry instantly 200 would do

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ackron, please humor me by linking or showing ANY work that YOU have done yourself? I've been watching you on the forums and you talk alot of shit about mods (no offence but its true) but i haven't seen anything that backs it up.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what would you like to see?
if you want to see some coding i have tons of that want a screenie of my incomplete mod?

edit: and that power INI tag will actualy work i have done this

nekro
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Excellent mod, although incomplete

¿ʎllɐƃǝl ǝɹɐʍʇɟos ɹnoʎ llɐ ʇǝƃ noʎ ǝɯ llǝʇ ʇuop ¿ʇɐɥʍ

WHAT THE ZTYPE HAPPENED TO MY POST?!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nekro wrote:
Excellent mod, although incomplete

Excellent 6 year bump. A ban worthy achievement, my good sir. You have beaten many of us to, it. Have out sincere congratulations.

Look at the post dates, next time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon