Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Seperate attacking sequences?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject:  Seperate attacking sequences? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is it possible to have seperate attacking sequences? i think i just figured it out in my head but i'm not sure. does anybody know? this is for something special in my mod.

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

FinalMoon
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what do you mean? For Infantry? Do you mean to seperate the sequence for firing the primary weapon and secondary weapon? If so, I'm sorry, it's impossible.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no not seperate firing for seperate weapons. what i mean is one of the units in my mod will have a shovel(inmate=nod, trench digger=gdi) and i wanted a way to have one set of sequences where he was digging(like normal), and another set of sequences where he could attack another unit with his shovel. can it be done?

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, as the anti-ground (dig) weapon will use the same attack frames as the anti-unit weapon.

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2003 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all right i think you guys have answered that question well enough, but i still have one option i think.

you know how in the infantry sequences have seperate little codes for different firing? i was thinking of changing the shp to where he's swinging the shovel at the target instead of laying down digging or firing or whatever happens to be left over. however he has to be attacked in order for this to work. Correct?

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you mean using the prone sequence as separate attacking sequence? yes that's indeed possible but you already stated the problem that arises with this.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon