Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New Demo
Moderators: DaFool, Dutchygamer
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:26 pm    Post subject:  New Demo
Subject description: The 5mb release
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is kinda a random release of a demo, but the compressed size of the mod is 5mb, and that just happens to be the upload limit here at PPM for a single file, so this will mark the last time that I release this in one file. Another reason to release is to let you guys play around with what I have been working with. AI doesn't really work, but I'm sure some matches can be arranged online Wink. Terrain and the trees and stuff I made are available in case anyone wanted to play around in WB, although it is not complete, but neverthless there are the basic tiles.

All three soviets sides are available in this mod, as well as the half completed japanese. The empire is fully playable, they just lack the King Oni and thier own buildings (they are using placeholders). Special thanks to Dutchy and Boogiewoo0 for thier models.

I have also begun working on the strings (and thanks to JJ_) I am using the .str file instead of the .csf. You'll see my experiments ingame, but I still have 99% of the string work to go. This release serves as a little update, a small showcase, and as a thankyou (not to mention a great way to back up my progress).

invasion.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  709.76 KB
 Viewed:  9516 Time(s)

invasion.png

Invasion_Confirmed_.0004.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Invasion_Confirmed_.0004.zip
 Filesize:  4.99 MB
 Downloaded:  937 Time(s)

Orac
President

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shiny.
Downloading.
I'll be sure to mention my thoughts on it.
So far, it looks good Smile

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I kinda ran out of units for the last 'n', so I had to use base defenses Smile

anyone want to try this online?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon