Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Temperate terrain.
Moderators: !DarkRose
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject:  Temperate terrain. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The first screenshot here is just showing off the new Clear tiles aswell as the new slopes for the clear. In addition to that it also shows off the new Pavement which also has the slopes and the tiles to blend it with the clear completed, although are not in this image and will be shown soon.

As you can see this screenshot still contains stock TS buildings, these will be replaced within the future with new models.

Silly taco fumbling unicorns nocturnally launch basketballs, Hell March.

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like it. Looks far too barren and lunar.

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Godofgamers wrote:
I don't like it. Looks far too barren and lunar.

Well tell me how to improve it and ill see what i can do, also if you mean too barren because there is a lack of green, like grass and trees then dont worry they will be added.

Anyway here another new shot showing off a few extra things.

In this screenshot youll see the new Terrain and Buildings, the Pavement now has its fixes so that it blends with Clear, it also shows some of the new Cracked Clear aswell as the Low Pavement Concrete Cliffs which may still be changed slightly. You will also see the news roads and a few rocks dotted about.
Oh and theres also two of the new Buildings there too #Tongue

(This screenshot was taken in FinalSun)

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only thing that bugs me is the roof of your buidings.. looks like the clear LAT. Roofs of buildings are not made out of soil. Very Happy

Robopope99
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the concrete looks similar to the dirt texture or the pavers did a bad job at smoothing the concrete- it sticks out due to the low cliffs.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joshy wrote:
Only thing that bugs me is the roof of your buidings.. looks like the clear LAT. Roofs of buildings are not made out of soil. Very Happy

I think I told him that in a conversasion in MSN messenger Razz

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Joshy wrote:

Heh #Tongue i been meaning to change that, i already have the buildings rendered with a grey roof though i still need to edit them and get them ingame.

Robopope99 wrote:
The concrete looks similar to the dirt texture or the pavers did a bad job at smoothing the concrete- it sticks out due to the low cliffs.

Hmm . . . well i though that the pavement wouldnt be very smooth in the TS enviroment as everything pretty much damaged/wore-away and plus pavers would'nt want to spend too long smoothing concrete as they would get eaten by Tib-Creatures #Tongue
But hey i do agree its a little too rough so ill prob end up changing it anyway #Tongue

Godofgamers
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The terrain looks too much like that of the moon. Give it a brownish tint and make it look slightly smoother.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I prefer it like this, there are too many mods with the brown dirt terrain, this is original.

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the little sidwalks you put on your roads lol.

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon