Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I'm back....
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject:  I'm back.... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now you may not have noticed my absence and, to be honest, i don't really blame you but anyways I must inform you all that reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

My old 3d card (geforce mx440) went on the fritz early last week and it has taken me until now to sort out a new card, however it was worth it as I now have a shiny new Geforce FX 5200 Very Happy Very Happy but unfortunately it had teething problems Crying or Very sad but as of this moment (I'm downloading Direct X 9b while I type this) they all appear to be sorted out! Which leaves me free to bug all you wonderful people once again Wink

BTW Tratos I WILL get those screenies up over the next cpl of days

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bah, my power supply getting fire problem was better, because all I pay is cash for transport to go to the shop to get a new one Wink... But still, seeing the computer burning was terrible for me... anyway, your video card is far away better than my GF4 MX 440 SE...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ain't the FX the newest best one? Welcome bac Ooak, although not noticing u were gone till now, I still missed ya. Very Happy

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: I'm back.... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One Of A Kind wrote:

BTW Tratos I WILL get those screenies up over the next cpl of days

Wink WB, i bet none of you noticed i was missing either did you, shame on you.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You were gone?

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, just shows how much everybody loves us now doesn't it? Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But we like you Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well that's always a bonus I guess....

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Geforce 5900 is the best one
Everyone has a better graphics card than my TNT2 Model 64... ;(

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

errr... you're right, DeathRay. TNT 2 M64 is terrible, although my old video card was worse (TNT 2 Vanta)

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah the fx5900 is like the best 3d card around at the moment, only problem is it'll take me a lifetime to save up for it

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

come on that TNT can't be worse than my ATI 3D Rage pro I only got 4 megs of sgram and 2x agp

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Jeez... maybe my older Trident video card (also 4 mb) was just as good as yours #Tongue.

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

would u guys quit teezin my crappy comp.

All hail me

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, my 4mb Trident video card wasn't that bad! #Tongue Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon