Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:01 am
All times are UTC + 0
Infantry show Thread
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [45 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject:  Infantry show Thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm... i have nothing to update for long time because i busy with another personal project. however i still working on ROS too but i just need more time spend for another unit and building design.. atleast i got some picture to show you.

as i tell you before Orbital Federal live with their people in the huge space station around the earth orbit. because few population make federal don't have enough people to fight against Nod and GDI [in the last past of my story #Tongue ] finally they break the rule of humanity and use their technology creation Clone Trooper to fight for them.

Federal "Clone Trooper"
Status not Confirm yet
weapon: pulse rifle

"live for battle" is only reason that make them stand here. normally this people can live only 6 month but his suit will help them to bend their age. clone trooper will follow federal order at all costs.

ps.
i doesn't want to post this unit in Federal forum because i'm not ready to make infantry topic yet but i'll move the topic when i ready.

Starwars!!! #Tongue

Last edited by Holy_Master on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked Surprised

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that looks gooooooood.

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy Pie! Nice mastery! =D

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking really good ( it reminds me when I modified Commando texture and rendered it ).
Quote:
...normally this people can live only 6 month...

Make it (Clone Trooper) talk stupid please. #Tongue

I know it's hard for you to learn English grammar (because it's other language family) so someone doing correction in these short stories would be helpful.

This time (just now) I fixed most (maybe all) mistakes (also I think Orbitals sounds better than Orbital Federal as persons Wink ):

Quote:

The Orbitals live with their people in a huge space station on the Earth orbit.
Because of small population the Orbital Federation didn't have enough people to fight against Nod and GDI
so they finally broke one rule of humanity and use their technology to create Clone Troopers to fight for them.

Federal "Clone Trooper"
Status not confirmed yet
Weapon: pulse rifle

"Live for battle" is the only reason that makes them stand here. Normally these people can live only 6 months but this suit will help them to bend their age. Clone Trooper will follow federal orders at all costs.

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Last edited by partyzanPaulZy on Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about this:

As I have told you before, the Orbital Federation consists of huge space stations that orbit the Earth. Because of their small population the Federals don’t have enough soldiers to man all the positions in their ranks on their war with GDI and Nod, so (in the last part of my story) they finally break the rules of humanity and use their technology to create an army of Clone Troopers to fight for them.

The Clone Troopers were designed for two things: war and obeying their masters. They are ‘enhanced’ into following orders until their death, and will do anything to advance the Federal cause. The lifespan of the clone is severely reduced compared to that of a normal human, since their growth rate and aging has been rapidly increased so that they may reach the peak of their physical conditioning as soon as possible. This however comes at the cost of dieing prematurely, at approximately 6 months. Their suits however assist in slowing down this aging process, allowing the commander to not have to worry about any ‘expiration date’.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm... Render looks Renegade-esque #Tongue

Awesome, awesome unit.
But if they don't crash to earth in drop pods, then I'll be very disappointed!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Dafool

Nice translate that's what i want to explain! thank you Wink

Destiny
President

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, I'm lovin' this guy! He looks very high-tech and stuff, you know.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pepzi wrote:
Holy Pie! Nice mastery! =D

Damn straight.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice, master. Lookin' good and fits the Orbital Federation very well. (I see some Star Wars too Razz )

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah. like star war but only 1 thing, Federal don't have place like planet Camino to spam million of them. :p

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh sh*t, that's awesome!

raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you still use cnc3 sample art?

looks very good =)

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

SaneDisruption
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

god damn HM, i absolutely love the quality of your texture work... it's so fantastic... great job on this unit buddy Very Happy

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

reckon that's boodly awesome holy master i like the use of shapes too very cool.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raminator wrote:
you still use cnc3 sample art?

looks very good =)

yes. i just re-texture C&c3 marine. because i still bore every time to work with rigging and animation for infantry.

SDKH
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Freakin awesome stuff.

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AWESOME Very Happy

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome job there,man.

*Hurries to make soldiers* #Tongue

partyzanPaulZy
Commander

Location: laptop? ... otherwise the Czech Republic -> south Moravia Posts: long int Posts;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also I wonder about other infantry unit (RPG? Sniper?)

@DaFool: Well, you made bigger text. :V

Don't blame the others if you haven't checked your own (in)ability in the first case.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

partyzanPaulZy wrote:
Also I wonder about other infantry unit (RPG? Sniper?)

don't worry each side will be different.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

add ingame shot. Wink

!DarkRose
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is Sexy!!!

Heh lookin brilliant, great work dude.

Cant wait to see more #Tongue

Edit: LOL just noticed that model has glowing nipples xP

Silly taco fumbling unicorns nocturnally launch basketballs, Hell March.

Last edited by !DarkRose on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dudddeeee..

sexy #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod Flame Thrower

Burn Em out!!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks excellent, but don't forget to fix the fire offset Razz

ConMan
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice indeed! Any idea when is this mod going to be finished?

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy shit... Surprised

Dny
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMFG awesome :3

Quote:
Any idea when is this mod going to be finished?

Seconded on that one

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would like a detailed view of the flamethrower dude. #Tongue

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dny wrote:

Quote:
Any idea when is this mod going to be finished?

Seconded on that one

"When it's done." #Tongue

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, "when it's done" could work as a reply to "when is this going to be released" rather than "when is this going to be finished", makes more sense but whatever. #Tongue

Awesome work, I'm loving the scale and the way things fit ingame. Wink

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Would like a detailed view of the flamethrower dude. #Tongue

sure. it doesn't look well because his texture is too small.

Flame Thrower is Nod tier 2 Heavy infantry. [one of the most early heavy infantry in ROS] his flame thrower can melt even heaviest armor [however it's weaker than Flame tank. and don't worry in ROS Flame Thrower infantry can't burn together but be careful about other kind your infantry unit it still effect with them. and this weapon don't effect VS enemy Flame Thrower Unit or Flame Tank anymore [but Flame from flame tank still effect to him]

Last edited by Holy_Master on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now thats an eye popper O_O. Those green lines however, make the unit more of a tiberium-based chemical warrior.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
sure. it doesn't look well because his texture is too small.
Looks awesome, especially his chest plate.

So... when are we seeing Renegade of Steel? #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

freedom fighter wrote:
Now thats an eye popper O_O. Those green lines however, make the unit more of a tiberium-based chemical warrior.

because firstly i want to make it as Chemical Warrior, but after considered i will give that unit for Subfaction when it come [and i design it have more heavier than flame thrower] .

Quote:
Renegade of Steel?

if i want to do that mod i'll remake every unit that have more detail fir the FPS,but lucky i dont want to making FPS game for now. #Tongue

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod "Shadows Hand Trooper"
weapon: Laser rifle
Abilities: Cloaking

beware your harvester! Twisted Evil

"Shadows Hand" [Black Hand in ROS version] is the secret task force of Nod Army. not so many enemy face him will survive. however many people even inside of Nod believe they're just another rumor in the battle field. no body can confirm about their exist until now. [Except me. #Tongue ]

"Shadows Hand Trooper" have very well train he arm Laser Rifle that can kill infantry unit very quickly even heavy infantry like Paladin is unexceptional. the special suit they equip can reflect radar and environment around that make them very difficult to detect.

Last edited by Holy_Master on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Based on Renegade's stealth black hand texture, I guess. Looks great, the stealth black hand was my favorite infantry on Renegade, in terms of design. I actually did something like that for RoO, but it's more like a stealthed cyborg, or powerarmored infantry. Haven't rigged it yet, though, but it's meant for the next update.

Anyways, lovely unit, good job. Only a small issue, is it for Nod or the Federation?. As the description says Nod, but you wrote:
Holy_Master wrote:
Federal "Shadows Hand Trooper"

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fixed ;D

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy shit. Good work, yo Smile

From the description, it reminds me of a Terran Ghost...

ErastusMercy
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machine wrote:
Based on Renegade's stealth black hand texture, I guess. Looks great, the stealth black hand was my favorite infantry on Renegade, in terms of design.

Sorry Machine wrong Black Hand, this looks like its based on the Renegade Black Hand sniper design. The Stealth Black Hand had 4 eyes and was completely coverd in amrour that had a glowing stealth emitter grid on it. Wink

"And Cain went out from the presence of The Lord, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, east of Eden."

Aro wrote:
You sir. Are awesome.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well i use black hand sniper texture+confusor Cabal model. firstly i use stealth trooper texture but it doesnt look good when i render it.

+=Marvin=+
Cyborg Soldier

Location: Originally from Philipines. Currently on NZ. Hacker Type: Game Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow!!! Those are some neat voxels and infantries!!
by the way im new here and can somebody please help me at makiing the ai much faster and harder......

Learning C++ Very Happy

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [45 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon