Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
ROS Mapper please Report.
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject:  ROS Mapper please Report.
Subject description: specialize truefeel if you still active.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

specialize truefeel if you still active. i just want to say the terrain is ready to working with.

and if any body interest to mapping for ROS please report here with some of your example map. Thank you. Smile

for people who interesting to get another job please check in Job Need forum.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just letting you know I am working on a 6 player map now. I can't promise a fast release as I got too many things going on now. Keep me updated with the terrain and hopefully everything will turn out fine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon