Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Element of Surprise
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
suraj_geddam98
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:51 am    Post subject:  The Element of Surprise
Subject description: a FanFic/Chainstory
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Element of Surprise
a FanFic/Chainstory

Characters:

Suraj - A regular 11 year old boy who plays CNC3 Tiberium Wars. Male.
Sai - Suraj's 15 year old friend, likes CNC3. Male.
Ramveer - Sai's brother. 13 and Male.
Yeshaswi - Another of suraj's friends. 13 and Male.
Note : You can add new characters, such as your own account, but don't add too many characters.

Prologue : Time Warp

Sai's house
7:00 PM
October 4, 2009

Suraj was bored and he decided to play CNC3. The game started up normally. After pwning medium GDI and Nod AIs as Scrin, Suraj sees a window: "A new update is available. Download?".
Suraj decides to install this new update. He clicks on Yes.

"Downloading update 1.92. Please wait. Download complete."
"What the....... this update is 120 GB!"
"Installing. Install successful.

Update changelog:
v1.92
Added Time Warp option in campaign.
Note : This is highly experimental and may not work properly. Use at your own risk.

The Time Warp option bombards you through time into the game, in 2047. You act as the GDI or Nod main commander as the game progresses. You will have a new body and that body is vulnerable to 2047's dangers. EA is not responsible if you die in the Time Warp mode, as it is very dangerous."

Suraj decides to try his luck as he knew that the GDI and Nod commanders operate from their main base, and do not necessarily go to that place to command their army.

He starts up CNC3 again and enters Campaign Mode. Under the options "GDI Campaign, Nod Campaign and Scrin Campaign",there is a Time Warp option. He clicks it and it says: Choose Campaign: GDI/Nod. He figured that the Scrin would kill him if there was a Scrin Campaign option. He selects GDI.

"Time Warp initiating." came EVA's voice.

"Time Warp successful."

"What the hell just happened? I'm still here and this doesn't look like 2047!"

(Sai enters the room.)

"Hey suraj, what's up?"

"Nothing...... just tried this new update and...... I'll show you."

(Suraj shows Sai the update changelog.)

"What? You seriously tried this?"

"Yeah, I chose GDI, but nothing happened."

"Well, you are lucky that nothing happened to you. By the way, let's have some ice cream."

Tutorials rock!

suraj_geddam98
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chapter 1 : The Invasion

Ice cream parlour
7:30 PM
October 4, 2009

Suraj, Sai and Ramveer are eating their ice-creams, when suddenly:
BOOM!

Suraj - "What was that?"

Sai - "I don't know!"

Ramveer - "Oh my god, look at that explosion!"

Suraj - "I recognize that! It's the Scrin ship!"

Ramveer - "The Scrin ship?"

Sai - "You dummy, in CNC3 there is a big Liquid Tiberium explosion caused by the ion cannon used on Temple Prime.
That causes the Scrin to arrive in a large ship on which the ion cannon is used again, but it causes no harm to the ship, but it breaks it into several parts!"

Ramveer - "I don't know about CNC3, but are the Scrin aliens? Are they hostile?"

Suraj - "The Scrin are extremely hostile high-tech aliens! We should get the hell out of here!"

Sai - "Hmm.... if that explosion can be seen now, it means it has already happened some minutes before. In the lesson "Light"! Quickly, call my mom!"

Ramveer - "Right. Mom!"

Suraj - "Aunty, we should get out of here. It is hard to explain now, explanation comes afterwards.

Aunty - "OK then."

Suraj - "What are we waiting for then? RUN!!!"

The friends run away, while Sai and Ramveer's mom leaves some money on the table.

Suraj - "What's this? A bridge?"

Sai - "A bridge? There was never a bridge here!"

Ramveer - "Maybe we can escape using it. Let's go!"

The four of them go past the bridge. Surprisingly, they're in the part of the city which has Suraj's apartment.

Suraj - "My apartment? How the hell did we get here?"

Ramveer - "Maybe because of Palkia's powers...."

Sai - "Palkia?"

Ramveer - "It's the legendary Poke'mon that controls space. In the pokemon movie "The Rise of Darkrai"........."

Suraj - "Shut up. This is not the time for Poke'mon speeches!"

They enter Suraj's apartment and call all of Suraj's friends and explain the situation. Sai, Ramveer, their mom, Suraj, his parents, his friends, and all their parents rush to the terrace.

Tutorials rock!

suraj_geddam98
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chapter 2 : Shocker

Terrace
Suraj's apartment
8:00 PM
October 4, 2009

Yeshaswi - "Sleeping bags! Everywhere!"

Suraj - "Well, it's lucky for us, we don't have to bring our beds from our homes."

Sai - "Suraj, let's go and bring your TV. We can watch the news. We'll live here for a few days, until somehow, the Scrin are defeated."

Suraj and Sai bring Suraj's TV. They switch it on and choose one of the English news channels.

News reporter - "At about 2:00 PM GMT, a large UFO exploded into several smaller UFOs which landed on the Earth. Experts fear a possible alien invasion of earth.
In light of the recent UFO event, the United Nations Organization has decided to merge the countries of the world into a single organization, called the GDI, short for Global Defense Initiative.
GDI is researching sonic technology in the USA. Further information will be brought to you as soon as possible."

Sai and Suraj - "The Global Defense Initiative?"

Suraj - "That's so cool! I want to join."

Sai - "Do you really think they'll allow a 11 year old to join a military organization?"

Suraj - "I'll try. But now it's time to sleep.

Sai - "OK. Ladies and gentlemen, we're sleeping."

Sai turns off the TV and all of them start sleeping.

------------------------------------------------------------
Guys, continue the story from here.
Chapter 3 : ???

Tutorials rock!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon