Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I'm sure many people want it----------zep!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Longwall
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject:  I'm sure many people want it----------zep! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So,give it to everyone,hope you like it!

zep_003.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.78 KB
 Viewed:  21493 Time(s)

zep_003.gif

zep.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  zep.rar
 Filesize:  44.88 KB
 Downloaded:  1181 Time(s)

Last edited by Longwall on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One hundred percent spotlight! Thanks for sharing this amazing voxel!

Starkiller
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HOLY SH*T! SPOTLIGHT!
I really didn't expect it to work so well in-game.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All hail the Chinese!

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously... Does ANYTHING good get the spotlight around here anymore?

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

spotlighting is reserved for people who have the power to spotlight to come along and say "I like that." It has no grading scale or even an "industry standard" to determine what is deserving of a spotlight.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I blame inactive moderators.
Anyhow, the voxel is brilliant and all, as usual but I don't understand the coloring of the underside of the airship, why is it of an allied scheme?

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:
Anyhow, the voxel is brilliant and all, as usual but I don't understand the coloring of the underside of the airship, why is it of an allied scheme?

Anwser:
Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:

has no one considered that this is a camouflage (just like sharks which have a white belly and blue topside too)?

If you stand on the ground the blue will make it harder to see against a blue sky and
if you would fly above the zeppelin, the brown color will make it harder to see against the ground.

The idea of doing this zeppelin 2 colored is great and should definitely stay.

Also I dont understand why this isnt spotlighted yet

cockman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

same reason almost all the good voxels in the forum hasnt been spotlighted yet... mods just dont come here and when they do, they sorta take a peek and then go do other things. I understand having a life>Forum... but there has to be several people here that can be trusted... I mean, there has to be a flame war between someone for a mod to apear -_-

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Regulus wrote:
Favoritism

Then the system is wrong.

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damned Machine wrote:
Current System

The system doesn't really exist, which indeed is wrong.

AltomareXD
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aro wrote:

To fool those down below that it's an Allied ship. Only to find out there's a bomb heading for you.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AltomareXD wrote:
Aro wrote:

To fool those down below that it's an Allied ship. Only to find out there's a bomb heading for you.

lol, anyway....

Great Job longwall, I have to agree with what Aro says, why is the underside's color...so unfitting?

MT
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

inzane krazy wrote:
AltomareXD wrote:
Aro wrote:

lol, anyway....

Great Job longwall, I have to agree with what Aro says, why is the underside's color...so unfitting?

For the Xillionth time, camouflage, to make it match the sky from those below. And the brown top would help to make it match the ground, from the enemy airplanes above.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like that would actually work to begin with...no point I see

Dudeinabox
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it works with penguins....

Crimmy: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It worked for the United States Army during World War II - Present date. Have you ever been in a plane?

Have you ever looked down on something from a plane that is OD green? YOU CAN'T SEE IT. Even if you are less than 5000 feet from the ground. In a plane whizzing around at the speed of sound or more, you won't see it, period. Especially if it is not moving very fast, which most dirigibles don't.

Dirigibles can fly so much higher than prop aircraft, almost as high as some of these stratosphere fighters. You can see most planes because they are shiny white. A dull blue would be impossible to see against the sky and any small brown objects would simply be invisible to the human eye due to it being drowned by blue and being so far away.

Now, of course if you are looking for it you'd probably see it, but passing by on a patrol or being a poor bloody infantryman you probably won't notice it, but you would probably pick it up with Radio Detection and Ranging units. (RADAR)

Camouflage is meant to mask, not make something invisible.

Last edited by Regulus on Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Common sense Inzane, seeing as how the sky is blue/white.. anything colored as so becomes camouflaged and thus invisible to the human eye.

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The thing with camouflage is not necessarily make the object invisible, by being perfectly blended with the environment. Usually making viewer just skip the object would be enough.

The voxel is great, and it doesn't have black dot disease. The only thing I miss is the "Kirov's smile" at the front. Also I think it could be improved by making the flags in multiple sections, animating those section to get a waving effect.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"Invisible" "Blend in" isn't it all the same? in both situations you cannot see them. I just use different words than you. :lol:

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Either way I still think it looks strange, I preferred the all green version.

Tony
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing endures but change. ;p

anywho.. I'm done with this topic. the reason I revived it was lost again.

Crap Guy
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would be better if there was a multiple turret (other than two) logic in Ra2/YR.

Mortecha
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I believe his voxel is worthy of a spotlight this time, so you have my vote...

SPOTLIGHT!!!!! NAW....

wardeathfun
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

brilliant, just one voxel has been moved so far. lol.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

•Tony• wrote:
"Invisible" "Blend in" isn't it all the same? in both situations you cannot see them. I just use different words than you. Laughing

no.

invisible means you can't see it, even if you run in to it.

blend in means it's herder to see the further away you are from it.

anyone

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

extract the rar files, and : ! ZEP: The file "ZEP" header is corrupt

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nothing is corrupt. A chinese txt file does by nature look strange in ascii characters.
The vxl and hva work.

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

apocalypsetank123
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful Zeppelin. Verrrrrry Goooood

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the flag wave around when moving?

I'm not gonna use this though (Looks too Steampunk for my taste... xD ) But yeah indeed a nice voxel.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!