Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
Post picturs of your Command & Conquer collection
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 12 of 15 [717 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im not saying those hobbies are worth it really. But this hobby is no different than me collecting Baseball cards in the 90's or collection pogs when they were cool!

My stuff collects dust and sits in a corner on a bookshelf in my office. Im just getting to the point (age) where more important things matter! Like getting my car ready for a car show.

And to be honest, I have about 75+ different items total. Some big, some small. But all in all it cost me way too much for the sake of collecting stuff.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

U know what I want and I hope u still remember the deal dude!.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will you sell it on forums or through eBay?

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:57 am    Post subject: Stuff 4 Sale! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're... selling the Commemorative Edition? Surprised

Does it include the soundtrack CD?

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Ill check for sure when I get home. But Im sure both of them do

EDIT: One is resealed, Im quite sure its complete. The open one is complete...with sound track

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome. I don't care about sealed stuff; I'd open it anyway, so if you know people who'd pay more for sealed stuff, don't sell that one to me Wink

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL! I am the type of collector who keeps them pristine. Or atleast try to. Wish I really did enjoy it the way I used to!

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I've put pretty much all special stuff I ever bought online right away, including that epic DOS C&C demo CD. So, yeah. I buy rare stuff to spread the love, not to hoard it #Tongue

And if I buy that Commemorative Edition, that poster's going straight on my wall :3

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something I just won on ebay:

Only ebay-pic yet Sad

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you know something about this lot or are you laughing at the quality of a photo? Very Happy

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

C&C Blurry Edition

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
C&C Blurry Edition

Still sharper than C&C4 will ever be.

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: BUY THIS! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i´d go for the boobs #Tongue

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't want to say anything bad about the author, but 17,5" tall figurine could have a better face :\

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nevermind ;D

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to SSWarBird!, After long time I got them all! :p

They was expensiv but was worth it Smile. I'm sorry the pictures are kinda bad Sad. But I hope there enjoy it, like I did Smile.

And I got some extra kane pictures to Smile

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congrats, Anderwin! Never thought they are that big, I tought they are about 10x15 cm XD

Santa made to you a cool present!

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They was bigger than that XD.

Yeah, I love Santa Very Happy, u have nothing new?

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mine has stuck somewhere between USLAXA and Moscow IXF Sad It seems to reach me in mid January.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh nice, wish I had those.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So u going to get some pictures to Very Happy?

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
So u going to get some pictures to Very Happy?
Heh, no. I meant "something new" Smile

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see, what is this something new Very Happy

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: BUY THIS! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, these statuettes are 100% unofficial.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They are not 100% unofficial, the dude got this from a worker at westwood studio Embarassed

They was promotion figure i know.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huh... I didn't know that.

Then it's pretty cool, but...umm... Tanya's face doubtfully looks like an official stuff Sad I mean, if it is an official, then, well, the kinda crappy one, no offense Smile

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe, I do not know if this are the only statues there Embarassed. or westwood make some more? I know this dude got this from a friends some worked with something in Westwood Embarassed.

I have even asked EA (Cire) But he can't get any information about the items because they are older than Cire and the team are Laughing I mean older than the newest team Embarassed. Strange they do not have any informaion about stuff form older games Embarassed

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
Strange they do not have any informaion about stuff form older games Embarassed
I'd rather be wondered if they did =D

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, finally I can say I got Comm Edition and (technically) Collectors Edition complete with Dune II CD ^_^

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to Steven now I have everything I order from him so far Very Happy.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, my congrats! Surprised What size is it?

BTW, what difference between this: Surprised and this Shocked ?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McStalins wrote:

None, except they don't play in sync.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McStalins wrote:
Wow, my congrats! Surprised What size is it?

Pretty much is 2 - 3 of the other signed pictures on top of this.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay.

AP is sealed.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

"There is no more free space in the vault. Please, Mr Fallout, accept our apologizes. We will send beautiful flowers to your family in no time!"

Perhaps I should work a packer? =D

SSWarBird
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is that the one I sold and shipped to you?

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SSWarBird, yes, it is Smile

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The most exepensiv stuff I ever have bought to my collection and my C&C collection . It's some show of statues when Westwood Studios show Red Alert 2 and Renegade to media! It's kinda funny to have this two . I have asked EA about information but they do not know anything about this because is to "retro" for them

Tanya

Last edited by Anderwin on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My monitor <apart> Please, Anderwin, could you use some sort of thumbnails or something alike? Smile

Well, you did buy it. I haven't guess ^_^ My congrats!
BTW, can I really see a fingerprint on the Havoc's GDI-emblem?

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the fingerprint are from the camera I used.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For ztype sake, resize your images.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW, I wonder, what does ztype mean? %\

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make a script or something to make my pictures smaller :p. It's just here on ppm they are so big Surprised.

McStalins
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

McStalins to the resque!

Code:
[URL=http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4998/img1636xv.jpg][img]http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/4998/img1636xv.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3959/img1632rj.jpg][img]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/3959/img1632rj.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9500/img1633s.jpg][img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9500/img1633s.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5403/img1634vf.jpg][img]http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/5403/img1634vf.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7403/img1635o.jpg][img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7403/img1635o.th.jpg[/img][/URL]
[URL=http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/122/img1631ik.jpg][img]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/122/img1631ik.th.jpg[/img][/URL]

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DAT ASS

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 12 of 15 [717 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, ..., 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon