Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:40 am
All times are UTC + 0
Release Date?
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject:  Release Date? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there any planned Release date for this Mod?

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When the mod is done? Just like every mod?

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Release Date? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daviperdragon wrote:

its impossible for a modder to set a mod date.
But I still would guess like two years left due very slow progress

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 am    Post subject: Re: Release Date? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ArvinCool wrote:
daviperdragon wrote:

its impossible for a modder to set a mod date.

Fucking too true mate. I wish people would get that into their thick skulls.
On the note of an RoS release, just wait until it's finished, if you've not seen an estimated release date anywhere then I highly doubt you're going to get an answer for it here either. Holy_Master is working really hard at the moment so hopefully a full public release will come sooner than you'd think.

undermannen
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think he means: "How much work are there left?" or something.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everybody involved in this project has their own lives; this project eventually is a hobby and we can't set release dates b/c we simply would cross them over and over again. Don't worry: EVENTUALLY we will get to a release, just plz have patience!

daviperdragon
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just wondering... I hope i didn't offend anyone in asking a simple question.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, no. Of course you didn't offend anyone, it's just really hard for any mod leader to determine a release date for their project.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon