Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am
All times are UTC + 0
Duel - Update, now ver 1.1
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject:  Duel - Update, now ver 1.1
Subject description: From my mod to here (don't requires my mod) (ver 1.1)
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, maybie you guys just have seen his map somewhere, yeah, you're right, it was supposed to be in my mod, i even announce it, but, that map was maded when this mod was just some extra missions, and after i add units, i considering all the maps i maked unuseds, and now, i will finish all of then and release they here, oh, and this s the first one! ^_^

Obs: Yuri base gonna automatically builds itself, make defense and gonna attack you, thanks nodes.

Time:23:27

Description:
Description: While transporting an mcv though that area, we've sppoted an Yuri activity in here, we can't just let they here, fast construct an base and destroy they. We also noticed some buildings in the area you can use for your advantage, good luck comnrade!!!

Objective: Eliminate all yuris forces in the area!

As well, this is just the first version, in the next ones, i gonna just add some more enemies and ghaphics, but the mission is all working Smile

The .rar file includes:

-LoadScreen
--readme file
_and the map as well

To install just put all the files in the RA2 directory and play as soviets! Smile

If you find any bugs, reply here and.... have fun! Very Happy

duel 2.PNG
 Description:
Yuri base "entrance".
 Filesize:  349.98 KB
 Viewed:  4439 Time(s)

duel 2.PNG

duel 1.PNG
 Description:
Your actuall base.
 Filesize:  815.25 KB
 Viewed:  4439 Time(s)

duel 1.PNG

Duel 1.1.rar
 Description:
Oubviously the dl in winrar format. :D

Download
 Filename:  Duel 1.1.rar
 Filesize:  169.1 KB
 Downloaded:  518 Time(s)

Last edited by Shadow Hunter on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Biohazard
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks alright, ill test it out for you and give you some feedback hopefully by the end of tomorrow.

Retired YR Player
Steam Account : MAS93
Xfire: msbiohazard

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No..... more comments? >_>

Shakar
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One thing I can see from just the pics... Cliffs need to be a bit more curvy, not straight. It isn't natural! Also, that Oil Derrek could be moved a square to the south east, since part of it is on un-buildable terrain.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya, looks like you use autocliffs (which is a bad idea...).

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, i maded these a long time ago, the cliffs really look square (did not used autocliffs) ok, i gonna remake the cliffs! Very Happy

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BUMP, hey guys, i maked another version, cause some suggestions about the lat details, now i remaked them all looking less "block" and all, i would rather you guys play and look at all the detail, cause i can't post the entire map here. Wink

There are others minor things i did, but that doesn't count, i removed the old download and added an new one. Smile

By the way, this will possibly not going to be the last ver, soo i'm opens to any suggestions. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon