Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mod team??
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject:  Mod team??
Subject description: If Not In Correct Forum, Move Please =]
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay.. well..
I want to finish my TC Mod,
First Contact.
And I Have Decided To Make It Public.

Now.. I know Im not very well known.. and Finding a team will be pretty hard.. but im content with maybe some models from someone -based on the Sketches we have.. not just random buildings- and other stuff.. Anything can help..

Now.. The mod team is not gonna be a ... i dont know.. A "Professional thing?"

Like.. It'll be kinda loose-knit.. Just.. people who want to submit work or requested objects will end up on Credits. and so on.

I Need These Jobs. Or People who can submit some stuff from time to time..

Building Modeler
Infantry Modeler *
Textures
Unit Modeler/Air, Vehicle/
Effects?? Like Muzzles And Weapons.

That is pretty much it.

For Infantry Modeler, I haven't decided if I'll get the current infantry re-textured or something.. for making new infantry will be a bore.. unless its a very precise thing..

A foresight into the mod..

Three Factions.. +An Easter Egg Faction
Total Converison.
All Of It Is A Sorta Sci-Fi Type Of Thing Going On.

If Someone wants.. they can give ideas for the Easter egg faction.. Some stuff is already set..

People who give a lot of support can get their own sub-faction to the Main faction of their choice..

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, your probably gonna have a very rough time getting recruits for this, as there really isnt that many Generals Modders to start with. But good luck!

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aahhah yea.. I know.. but hey.. there are still those few.. #Tongue Doenst really matter.. just.. its to lighten my load..
i can pretty much do all of us xD just.. it would be easier #Tongue

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd be happy to contribute from any of the categories, Frontlines, if you can give me a detailed description of what you want the end product to be Smile

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

To get more ppl interested, I advice to work out more stuff of your mod. Story, some codes stuff, etc. At least, this is the advice I got from some ppl who have lead Generals mods #Tongue

Gen.Kenobi
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

First of all, you must post some information about your mod "First Contact" this may make people join.

Also i'd suggest you look for help at other sites too.

Last edited by Gen.Kenobi on Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, PPM welcomes Generals modders as well, Kenobi. We are trying to get an active Generals Modding Community here and, very honestly, it is more active than CnC Guild's generals editing forums. Of course, we can get more Generals modders here and our plans to achieve that are progressing. Compared to the last year, the Generals community here growed a lot, thanks to DaFool, Dutchygamer and other people.

Gen.Kenobi
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see...

I wasn't trying to get PPM down, i was just saying for him where try to find more help Wink Sorry about that.

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol.. sorry for the long reply.. getting my computer.. tuned.. Very Happy anyways.. getz it back around this weekend..
and.. I have Story, and most ideas.. just trying to get a sizable amount of stuff to show off before i come out with a topic detailing it. Ya kno?

Frontlines
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys. ;] Been awhile..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon