Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
XTX will be released
Moderators: daTS, Gangster, Team Black
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject:  XTX will be released Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is not April Fools, this is the real deal.

A great deal of work has been put into XTX, and after all these years I'd like to announce on behalf of myself and the XTX team, that this mod will be released, some day.

That's all for now guys, thanks!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I presume XTX will have TO leftovers?

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And it appears it'll have TI elements as well.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Re: XTX will be released Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
...some day.

No shit? Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Regulus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: XTX will be released Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
...some day.

K.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't see anything new :/

0warfighter0
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll believe you, TB, some day...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even that screenshot is old...

Rico
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Explain to me how the train goes through the crossings? Its a magnetic rail (aka the train sits in the rounded groove in the ground and magnets run it along), so the concrete in the middle of the crossings would be hit and smash the train Laughing

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okay. this will be almost 5 years since last release ^_^

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rico wrote:
Explain to me how the train goes through the crossings? Its a magnetic rail (aka the train sits in the rounded groove in the ground and magnets run it along), so the concrete in the middle of the crossings would be hit and smash the train Laughing

Well, it actually levitates just an inch or two above the surface, so if that concrete pad is not too high compared to the bottom of the track, and considering the speed of the train, it won't even scratch the train.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The train is made of pixies. Next question?

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
The train is made of pixies. Next question?

This.

Also, i deeply apologize for not working at all on what was once my project. The US Army has it's perks (you know, good pay, free housing, and a sexy ass uniform), but it drains a LOT of my time. I promise that -one day- i will resume work on it as well.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we'll get this done Dats.
The terrain is pretty much done, we just have to make the Marble Madness and Snow versions

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon