Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
ROTD 2.8.x Discussions
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [41 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:21 pm    Post subject:  ROTD 2.8.x Discussions Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SCRN154-2.png
 Description:
End of battle...
 Filesize:  452.82 KB
 Viewed:  41076 Time(s)

SCRN154-2.png

SCRN154-1.png
 Description:
same screenshot as last, but without logo
 Filesize:  448.14 KB

SCRN154-1.png

parade1.png
 Description:
The feature show-off screenshot I published already
 Filesize:  634.16 KB

parade1.png

promologo1.PNG
 Description:
Promo Screeny (cheaply made, I know. Too lazy for that kind of stuff...)
 Filesize:  405.28 KB

promologo1.PNG

Last edited by Reaperrr on Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Could you please post few promotional screenshots, so I can spread the word?

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Could you please post few promotional screenshots, so I can spread the word?

I'll upload some in a few hours, was too tired last night. I'm working on a promo video as well, which I'll upload to youtube once it's ready. Maybe you could wait with a news post until both are up.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
I'll upload some in a few hours, was too tired last night. I'm working on a promo video as well, which I'll upload to youtube once it's ready. Maybe you could wait with a news post until both are up.

Done. Well, the "promo video" is just a simple recording of a battle, but I simply don't have time for anything more fancy.

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tore wrote:
Posted a news about RoTD Smile

http://www.cnc-comm.com/

yay Very Happy

Oh, but please wait a little bit before you mirror it (well you probably would anyway, due to the bandwidth issues...), I'm currently uploading the 2.8b* update Laughing

This wouldn't have been a proper ROTD launch without me making some last-minute changes and then either falsely assuming they turned out the way they were intended to or forgetting to test them altogether -.-'

Quote:
Changelog of 2.8b compared to version 2.8

Bug fix (2.8b): Fixes LAN/Internet play

Cosmetical bug fix (RR*): The Nod SSM no longer appears as (unbuildable) item in the build list when a GDI player builds a Repair Bay.
Cosmetical bug fix (both): Parachute is now positioned correctly and uses the correct color palette.
Cosmetical tweak (RR): The A10's napalm bombs now use a larger explosion animation by default instead of only when they have reached elite status.
Gameplay tweak (both): Changed the way troops are paradropped by the transport heli to a RA1-like paradrop (paradropping while flying over target).
Gameplay tweak (Classic): Transport helicopter health increased from 118 to 120.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Transport helicopter price reduced from 1500 to 1200.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Transport helicopter health increased from 118 to 150.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Transport helicopter speed increased from 11 to 14.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Amount of health points regained by buildings per repair 'tick' reduced from 8 to 6.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Repair cost factor reduced from 40% of full price to 25% of full price.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Harvester harvesting speed was slightly increased.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Harvester turning speed increased from 3 to 5.
Gameplay tweak (RR): Harvester health points increased from 720 to 840.
Balance tweak (RR): Rocket Launcher reload time decreased by 10%.
Balance tweak (RR): GDI weapons factory health points increased from 480 to 720.

*Ninja-edit #Tongue

Tore
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great, thanks Tore Very Happy

CnCForever
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

문제 서명:
문제 이벤트 이름: APPCRASH
응용 프로그램 이름: RTD.exe
응용 프로그램 버전: 2.8.5.0
응용 프로그램 타임스탬프: 393c1b12
오류 모듈 이름: StackHash_bedc
오류 모듈 버전: 6.1.7600.20645
오류 모듈 타임스탬프: 4b7a43a3
예외 코드: c0000374
예외 오프셋: 000c294b
OS 버전: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.4
로캘 ID: 1042
추가 정보 1: bedc
추가 정보 2: bedcf3c335af0823fb940b65d530b1a5
추가 정보 3: b0c6
추가 정보 4: b0c6f48cee2c63f85d14030559c3d3ee

온라인 개인 정보 보호 정책 읽기:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0412

온라인 개인 정보 보호 정책을 사용할 수 없으면 오프라인으로 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.
C:\Windows\system32\ko-KR\erofflps.txt

ROTD 2.8

Windows 7 Ultimate

APPCRASH!

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CnCForever wrote:

ROTD 2.8

Windows 7 Ultimate

APPCRASH!

Strange, it works fine under XP and Vista 32-bit Sad

Please do two things:

1. look into your ROTD directory, if you can find a file called except.txt please upload it here.

2. Try Win98/ME compatibility mode. Does it help?

Ixith
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well it says 2.8 and not 2.85 but i'll post this here anyways

downloaded it and compared to the last version of RotD i remember playing, which i think might have been 2.6?, it's quite a bit different from what i remember. Played a few matches on both normal and Reaperrr rules and it seemed pretty good fun. I don't play TS as often as I used to obviously but i found at times the AI seemed to be fairly smart and the attack teams they use can be in some cases pretty hefty. Had one Nod team attack me one time with a very nicely mixed group of tanks.

Can't say i noticed any bugs with the gameplay and functionality of the mod. About all I noticed were what seemed to be shore errors on one or two maps. Particularly the Jurassic Map is the one i can recall from.

But again it was fun to play. Good job Reaperrr. Figured since I did download it and play it I'd best leave a comment. Razz

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixith wrote:
well it says 2.8 and not 2.85 but i'll post this here anyways

downloaded it and compared to the last version of RotD i remember playing, which i think might have been 2.6?, it's quite a bit different from what i remember. Played a few matches on both normal and Reaperrr rules and it seemed pretty good fun. I don't play TS as often as I used to obviously but i found at times the AI seemed to be fairly smart and the attack teams they use can be in some cases pretty hefty. Had one Nod team attack me one time with a very nicely mixed group of tanks.

Can't say i noticed any bugs with the gameplay and functionality of the mod. About all I noticed were what seemed to be shore errors on one or two maps. Particularly the Jurassic Map is the one i can recall from.

But again it was fun to play. Good job Reaperrr. Figured since I did download it and play it I'd best leave a comment. Razz

thanks for the comment, glad you enjoyed playing ROTD Smile

yeah one of the downsides of the new shores is that shore errors become much easier to spot than with the normal TS terrain (the maps have always had those errors, but with the TS shores you don't notice them that much). Should I ever release another update this would be one of the issues I intend to adress.

2kool4u526
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't get finalsun to work, every time I try to open it is says "tiberian Sun is not installed correctly. (Tibsun.mix could not be loaded.)"

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ermmm guys i have a problem here. I have seven 64 bits, tiberian sun patched to 2.03, all works so far, but when i launch RoTD 2.85, even if i launch the campaign or a skirmish, it get stuck on "creating theories on likely enemy plan" and crashes... How can i fix this? :/

EDIT:

Right problem fixed, but there are no voxels or buildings or cameos....

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood wrote:
Ermmm guys i have a problem here. I have seven 64 bits, tiberian sun patched to 2.03, all works so far, but when i launch RoTD 2.85, even if i launch the campaign or a skirmish, it get stuck on "creating theories on likely enemy plan" and crashes... How can i fix this? :/

EDIT:

Right problem fixed, but there are no voxels or buildings or cameos....

how did you "fix" the problem?

missing graphics can only mean some mix file(s) aren't properly loaded.

NOD-Kane and Brotherhood
Cyborg Firebomber

Location: In a building,creating the fench Brotherhood of NOD and recruiting...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i simply reinstalled my game, and it worked. But for the graphics, i reinstalled the mod but nothing else appeared.. Still on the same thing :/

EDIT: Okay i'm a noob... Fixed lol

xXHunterKillerXx
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey there people, hope I'm not bumping into anyone's discussions or whatnot..

Anyways, I'm wondering what palette the chain link fence uses? I've been trying everything I know to implement it into regular TS(with Firestorm), but I just can't get it to work. I've used every palette file I can find and yet it the image doesn't appear in-game.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me some advice or instructions.

Thanks.

[Fixed]

Zoinker
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey there! Registered just to thank you for an awesome Mod... and to post a little problem

When generating a preview of a random map in Reaperrr's Rules skirmish mode, the progress bar will move up to about 4/5'ths of the way and then just sit there forever, forcing me to kill the program and start over. This only happens when using Reaperrr's Rules. When previewing a random map in vanilla mode it finishes in about less than two seconds, as it's meant to.

If it matters, I'm using a dual-core computer running 64-bit Win 7. I have encountered no other problems with either modes, so I guess it's a fluke.

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heya! New player here! Found your mod when doing a random search on the moddb, and I've got to say, I love it! A couple of suggestions, take em or leave em:

* Barracks should be able to heal loaded infantry like the Hospital structure, or make the Hospital a buildable structure (Tech level 2, requires Barracks).

* Add Medics for both sides. Any transport with a Medic inside of it heals loaded troops like a Hospital (albeit at a slower rate). Medics are similar to those in Red Alert, but can also attack using a rifle weapon like the Minigunners/Rifle Infantry (they will prioritize healing over shooting however). Medics might cost $500 (Tech level 2-3).

* Allow Engineers to perform field repairs on vehicles. They will passively (or actively, by having it click on a vehicle, or force attack a transport it can enter) heal one allied vehicle adjacent to them. This repairing is similar to the Mammoth Tank's auto-repair, costing no resources, but taking effect slowly. An Engineer can only repair a vehicle up to half its maximum HP unlike the Service Depot.

* Commandos should gain the ability to place C-4 on vehicles as per Red Alert 2 Tanya (perhaps costing more as a result).

* Tiberian Sun style gates. This was a great addition to the game, and one that should be added in RotD like linking walls.

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zoinker wrote:
Hey there! Registered just to thank you for an awesome Mod... and to post a little problem

When generating a preview of a random map in Reaperrr's Rules skirmish mode, the progress bar will move up to about 4/5'ths of the way and then just sit there forever, forcing me to kill the program and start over. This only happens when using Reaperrr's Rules. When previewing a random map in vanilla mode it finishes in about less than two seconds, as it's meant to.

If it matters, I'm using a dual-core computer running 64-bit Win 7. I have encountered no other problems with either modes, so I guess it's a fluke.

Hm... I think I know what causes this. Reaperrr's Rules uses TS Firestorm mode, and FS' random map generator probably tries to place FS terrain pieces that were not included with ROTD, and hangs when it doesn't find them.

If I ever find myself making another update for ROTD, I'll try to fix this, until then you'll have to generate those random maps in Classic mode.

Surrealistik wrote:

* Barracks should be able to heal loaded infantry like the Hospital structure, or make the Hospital a buildable structure (Tech level 2, requires Barracks).

I'll consider it Smile

Surrealistik wrote:

* Add Medics for both sides. Any transport with a Medic inside of it heals loaded troops like a Hospital (albeit at a slower rate). Medics are similar to those in Red Alert, but can also attack using a rifle weapon like the Minigunners/Rifle Infantry (they will prioritize healing over shooting however). Medics might cost $500 (Tech level 2-3).

* Allow Engineers to perform field repairs on vehicles. They will passively (or actively, by having it click on a vehicle, or force attack a transport it can enter) heal one allied vehicle adjacent to them. This repairing is similar to the Mammoth Tank's auto-repair, costing no resources, but taking effect slowly. An Engineer can only repair a vehicle up to half its maximum HP unlike the Service Depot.

* Commandos should gain the ability to place C-4 on vehicles as per Red Alert 2 Tanya (perhaps costing more as a result).

I'm afraid most of this simply isn't possible in TS, since the engine lacks support for these features.

Surrealistik wrote:
* Tiberian Sun style gates. This was a great addition to the game, and one that should be added in RotD like linking walls.

This would be possible. Maybe I'll do that Smile

And thanks you two for the feedback, glad you're enjoying the mod Smile

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surely Medics are doable, since Tiberian Sun has them? Could not something similar be adopted for Engineers?

As for the Hospital, sounds good. I would price it at around $500; costs less than the Repair Bay, but this is because infantry are generally much more expendable, and are slower (and less able to get back for treatment), thus it is typically less useful/practical.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Medics can only heal infantry like they did in TS; not inside a vehicle. Infantry cannot repair vehicles, nor can vehicles heal infantry.

Neither is C4 possible to be placed in vehicles, that's a RA2 logic.

GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In YR/RA2 it is use malee range weapon that deal 10000 damage to vehicle armor. It is possible but you must scarified some armor to make this work and impossible to get C4 cursor.

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well yeah, I was more thinking of the Ivan bomb logic for some reason.

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
Medics can only heal infantry like they did in TS; not inside a vehicle. Infantry cannot repair vehicles, nor can vehicles heal infantry.

Neither is C4 possible to be placed in vehicles, that's a RA2 logic.

I mean implementing Medics as they're featured in Tiberian Sun (with a rifle attack if possible).

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surrealistik wrote:

I mean implementing Medics as they're featured in Tiberian Sun (with a rifle attack if possible).

Ok, that part might be possible.

Can't promise it though, the hack used to make the XO powersuit have 32 facings instead of 8 is rumored to break TS' Medic logic (a different mod, Dawn of the Tiberian Age, didn't have Medics for the same reason).

Orac
President

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait... That I just don't get. Medics get broken by the 36 facings hack?
What a game! #Tongue

Last edited by Orac on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol, wow.

Oh, and one final thing: all veteran units should have regeneration. Encourages and rewards good micro, and ensures your precious micro investment won't go to waste due to wear and tear attrition tactics.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
Wait... That I just don't get. Medics get broken by the 3s facings hack?
What a game! #Tongue

It's just as logical as how too many tilesets break the bridge logic of all things #Tongue

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr wrote:
Can't promise it though, the hack used to make the XO powersuit have 32 facings instead of 8 is rumored to break TS' Medic logic (a different mod, Dawn of the Tiberian Age, didn't have Medics for the same reason).

DTA does have medics in the enhanced mode actually, but they're indeed messed up. The problem is that when a medic heals an infantry, it doesn't stop healing it once it has restored that infantry's full health, but it'll instead keep healing it until it's given a different order. This means that when you send the medic at a group of injured infantry, the medic will only heal a single one of them unless you either manually order it to heal every single infantry of that group or press "S" on your keyboard (to give it a stop order) every time it has recovered an infantry's full health.

Since I ruled out this to be a coding error, it is indeed possible that this is caused by the 32 facing hack. If RotD has the same problem as well, that'd confirm the 32 facing hack to indeed be the cause (if not, a different hack must be causing it in DTA though...).

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
GameMaster0000
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This game always has strange bug. Example, I remove NASAM due final sun error. It make trigger "build building type..." didn't work anymore.

Tiberian Sun : True Power - Reality Power Of 5 Factions...

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright, just to restate my workable suggestions:

Medic:
Weapon: Minigunner Rifle
HP: As per Minigunner
Armour: Light
Tech level: 2 or 3
Faction: GDI only.
Prerequisites: Barracks and Hospital
Cost: $500
Properties: Heals infantry.

Hospital:
HP: As current.
Armour: As current.
Tech level: 2
Prerequisites: Barracks
Cost: $500

Some new ideas:

Tech Centre:
HP: As current.
Armour: As current.
Tech level: 7
Prerequisites: GDI Only, Communications Centre
Cost: $1000
Properties: Enables building of power suits (instead of Advanced Communications Centre), enables the Advanced Communications Centre to deploy the Hunter Seeker.

To maintain the balance, the Bio Research Facility grants Nod the ability to fire Tiberium Missiles from the Temple of Nod.

Chameleon Spy:
Weapon: Minigunner Rifle
HP: As per Minigunner
Armour: Light
Tech level: 3
Faction: Nod only.
Prerequisites: Barracks and Communications Centre
Cost: $750
Properties: Is cloaked. Can infiltrate buildings. The function of an infiltrated building is disabled for 30 seconds (power goes down when a power plant is infiltrated for example, player can no longer build vehicles if a war factory/airstrip is infiltrated, etc...).

If the Chameleon Spy is not doable, then just have the Medic available to both sides.

Last edited by Surrealistik on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As already said above, the Medic as you want it, is not possible.
You can't give it a weapon and healing ability.

The same is true for the ChamSpy. Beside the fact, that the special infiltrate disabling behaviour is not possible (there simply doesn't exists such a logic in TS), you also can't have an infiltrating unit with a weapon (like the armed engineer this isn't possible without causing bugs).
However the ChamSpy could get a shortrange (melee) weapon with an EMP warhead and a damaging muzzleflash anim. This way the unit would destroy itself (due the muzzleflash anim) and disable for a short period the targeted object (building and/or unit).

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, if it isn't possible to give either one a weapon, then just having them perform their primary functions is fine.

I like the idea for the Chameleon Spy improvisation.

Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also think that the power down option should remain for Reaperrr's Rules. Adds more strategic depth to the game IMHO.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um... What part of is_not_possible didn't you understand? Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Surrealistik
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh, how is the Tiberian Sun power down option '_not_ possible'? It's part of the base game, and has, as far as I can tell, been purposely disabled.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lightning bolt icon on Sidebar.

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's the first time that's been brought up then FAFAIK... Did anyone imply that option should be removed then?

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The power down function is still there, I just used a button 'Pwr.' instead of the lightning icon.

Right now, only Com Center and base defenses can be powered down, though.
If I'll ever release another patch, I'll make it so that production facilities, Adv. ComCenter and the Temple can be disabled as well.

Gabryel
Medic

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember painting the ChemTank image by image for Biowar. It's fun to see it again after 20+ years LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [41 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon