Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:32 pm
All times are UTC + 0
The Corrupted E3 map
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject:  The Corrupted E3 map
Subject description: I fixed it up.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I fixed this map back up to a workable (mostly) stage. BUT, there is ONE problem I need to get this to work. When I start it in the campaign it gives me a fatal error I have done this the same way with the Non corrupted other E3 level and it works just fine so it has to be the map I have a video showing an error that I'm sure is the problem. When I save it it tells me some team ID or something is missing. So can someone help me with this. PLEASE! [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZqE8xBv084&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

High Templar X
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Find the TeamType and remove it or change the script.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:01 am    Post subject: recorded Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use this to record games, its better.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did that in the map editor... Not ingame... Also how would I find the team type?

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 am    Post subject: record Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you can use that to record from where ever, not just in game its pretty handy. Did you make your own AI file or is it the stock one?

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Edited but on the stock INI it gave me the exact same error.

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:31 am    Post subject: map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

post up the map. I have ra2/yuri pre 911 and tfd and i see only 2 e3 maps 31 and 32

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do I "post up the map"? Also it was used in the E3 I think, but it is actually in the campaign maps section and it is called "sov1u".

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:19 am    Post subject: map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

let me look through the maps and ill try and get back to you in a bit.

HOLY GOOD GOD, that map looks all screwed up. post your map, hit browse click on the map , then hit add attachment. then submit

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah what I'm doing is fixing that map up so I can play it. It's a .mpr because I made another copy just in case I screwed up. It would normally be a single player file type.

sov map.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  sov map.mpr
 Filesize:  123.95 KB
 Downloaded:  185 Time(s)

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: The Corrupted E3 map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, I looked at the map. Do you want just the map with the buildings and get ride of the units that are on the map? I changed all the items with houses that were civie1 to neutral.

this is a link to a program that can help when editing a map in text format.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=383211#383211

The map atatched has buildings and terrain on it. But no tanks or troops. Maybe this is what you wanted?

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want every thing I want to be able to play the map as it was supposed to be.

Symphonic
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He wants it to function as a singleplayer map as it was intended to play out in the E3 demonstration.

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why thank you Mr. Prime. #Tongue

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm going to have to keep trying to mess with the team settings, but please if anyone can give any further help that would be appreciated. (DOUBLE POST SORRY)

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well that is a horse of a different color, i thought since he posted as a multi map he wanted a multi map. im working on an AI file for someone, ill try and see what I can do after I get that done.

Dasfonia
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I fixed the error yet it still internal errored me when I loaded it up.... again

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon