Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
CNC dark rising thread
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
SSTG
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:44 am    Post subject:  CNC dark rising thread Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm seeing stuff from other mods in revora showing up here so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon Razz

who knows might get some interest in the project Laughing

DR happens around the end of YR after the allied victory soviets have now been kept under a peace keeping control by the allies yuri forces being abit striped from most psychic technology have to restort to more cheaper tanks and tactics (think GLA meets yuri) and a far more powerful force is lurking in the shadows so theres about 4 sides involed in the game using ares

some units have been changed so I will have to
update with a showcase soon
Gunship for marine infantry

Salvage tech Flame tank (replaces bio tank) for revenant forces

This was made for AG SA known as the venom aircraft but using it for the 4th side jet attack craft

4th side miner

Mechs for 4th side

New soviet miner and spyplane plus a look at the redone revenant disk

Recoloured slave miner for slave miner drop SW building battlelabs will give you this abiltiy useful for dropping onto untouch faraway ore patches and yes.... the cows will still be used XD

New turret for liberator (tonys TS mammoth) boat beside is the aqueous battleship (mad hq body + MO battleship turret from GFX pack)

Rad tank its been more detailed since this pic (tonys body + TX38s turret with scratch made guns)

Missile tank replaced by basilisk best against tanks (body is tonys BMFT I made the turret)

New voxel for revenant mortar buggy

AI test with 3 new goodies New apc (originally RS FL battle apc) *lefthand Scud launcher (tony) and new apoc voxel replaces old one (conman)

Possible dreadnought replacement (still consdiering using dred replacement and make this a branch unit) Electro cruiser tesla artillery ship

Firefox aircraft for soviet branch which revoles around explosives etc :p (conman)

Revenant heavy tank revisit used napalms massdont eariler heavy tank will be used in salvage branch

4th side preview of one of the sweep branch (mainly speed) hover style stealth tank (tony and raminator)

4th side disc (more advanced to revenant ones) pretty much like the CNC3 mothership but smaller (gamemate and mad hq)

This is a battle pic showing a hover artillery (seeker voxel from voxel voxel comp 09 and barrel from apollo) and a few other units fighting against the revenant quake cannons
since using ares still need to get palette support for projectiles with ares but changed animation to proper colours by now

these shots are from the story thread seen here http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=56278

this one shows soviet units though it was a rain test pic

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still asking why you're not using the drone instead of the cow.

You know,the drone in the asset pack at YR Arg.

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why drones when you can use awesome cows that collect your resources? Very Happy

By the way, i liked everything (also the rain effect, could you link it to your topic about it, pls? #Tongue) and well, story is well based IMO too, good job dude. Smile

-=HelloDave=-
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks really good so far.
Why do the bridges have wierd arrows on?

SSTG
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think MadHQ when he did terrain for ra2 maddness he made those arrows on the bridges

the drones sound too advanced for revenant (yuri) plus the 4th side use a drone for their miner (the unit going lolz on sig) cows sounded better since they could use genetics to make them digest ore (don't ask how they get it out of them Laughing though I could put brown smoke when it harvests them) Laughing

heres the link to the rain discussion I made that shot on http://ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26537

[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good to see someone has found a use for my seeker #Tongue .

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Remind me to talk to you about some terrrain work for those cliffs, I may be able to help you out. As well as those wacky (yet awesome) arrows.

And, as always, impressive work SSTG. You have a very noticeable and unique voxel setup in your work.

Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'll be watching. hey why didn't you use my public assets? huh?.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uh maybe because he didn't want to? You don't make the best you know.

SSTG
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a small update but I have'nt done alot in ages for DR due to my screen problem I've gotten a way to work around it though (thank you VXLSE II)

4th side improvements

and this I did just after I fixed my problem with the small screen and voxeling so I'm back in business

MadHQ voxel
and I've worked on a name that works for the 4th side so for now on they are refered as the fallen (and no its not cause of TF2) anyways tips and comments are welcome Very Happy

Last edited by SSTG on Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SSTG wrote:
a small update but I have'nt done alot in ages for DR due to my screen problem I've gotten a way to work around it though (thank you VXLSE II)

4th side improvements

and this I did just after I fixed my problem with the small screen and voxeling so I'm back in business

and I've worked on a name that works for the 4th side so for now on they are refered as the fallen (and no its not cause of TF2) anyways tips and comments are welcome Very Happy

Is the final faction a mix of all 3 factions? Because they certainly look the part. Oh, are they from the future, that their nations have fallen and as a result, united and went back into the past to save their world before the 3 superpowers kill each other?

I'm spot on, aren't I? Razz

SSTG
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

aw crap did someone already come up with that cause you pretty much left me quiet for a few seconds Shocked Laughing 4th faction are they're own army no other teams use mechs or as much hover units and your not entirely right just hit a few close points

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to thank you for crediting everyone who's assets you used. Very. VERY few people seem to do that. You have topped my "r'spect brah" list.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon