Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:28 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Screenshots
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:10 am    Post subject:  Screenshots Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This screenshot shows AI's maze. Red AI takes blue's position when it plays alone in Force 1... otherwise, it dies in 25 attackers (or less). I was playing as Banshee (yellow) and I was torturing them as usual, since it's still easy sometimes to beat AI by using counter strike strategies, unless it's against an ice AI which was not the case in this time. I always play Ice against AI, so I get a good defense. In this game, I was winning easily. AI was canalyzing all my attackers to the right side because he blocked the left. For more info, check the screenie:

wintermaul wars x beta 1.jpg
 Description:
AI was exterminating many of my minions ;)
 Filesize:  176.29 KB
 Viewed:  19128 Time(s)

wintermaul wars x beta 1.jpg

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it looks good banshee, I have a friend who will probably like this mod Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The real problem is that it's extremely hard to convince people in battle.net that AI plays descently...

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it's better to play against humans, probably

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, it is,... but sometimes you when you are not able to access internet or battlenet is screwed up... or when people doesnt create a game with this map and you have router and cant create gane, you can practice against AI. It really fun.

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe, so many itmes Uv'e done that in TS...

JippieX2k
Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like the map/mod (or whatever it is) Very Happy it must be hard coding the AI so advanced. i mean nobody play the td map u get free with frozen throne and u cant play with AI on it Sad

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, this map has an AI being tested... it's the first maul map with AI ever... no one else did it as far as I know... but only red player AI works... I prefer to finish red player first before cloning the code on the other players...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You still play this game Banshee?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I admit I havent played for a very long time (about 2 months) because of Zero Hour... but I still like Frozen Throne...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon