Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Reborn Wiki
Moderators: Carnius
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:56 pm    Post subject:  Reborn Wiki Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey, fellas. White Wolf here.

So I see we're still going strong. Loving it. If you guys need me, call me.

Anyway, I noticed we have intelligence documents. If you guys want reference and intel, you're free to take anything from the contributions at a remote site I post at.

www.rebornwiki.com

I'm the only contributor (and Lead Moderator), so you can use anything I write for this mod.

Run with it, fellas!

Oh, yeah. Looks like someone was thoughtful enough to log a page of our work on the C&C Wikia.

http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Tiberium_Essence

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can't find the GDI Toxic Terrorist. For some reason yuo called him a Neurotoxin Soldier - you gotta fix that.

Otherwise, looks good.

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, the wiki is for Command & Conquer: Reborn, not Tiberium Essence

Reborn used to have the Neurotoxin Soldier, but he was removed from the latest release candidate

I'm saying that the Reborn Wiki is a standing example of the quality of the work I can produce. Plus, I am allowing the Tiberium Essence team to take references to their intelligence documents based on anything I write. In short, I'm allowing them to use any ideas I come up with for their own purposes to hopefully make Essence that much better, and that much more realistic

Valdez
Tiberian Fiend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol talk about shameless plugging Very Happy

You could PM Carnius about it.

'sides, Essence is about the new content, as in units, structures, upgrades, etc. I daresay nobody would care much about references to other material in descriptions. I know Carnius has some unit descriptions on moddb too... I never bothered reading any of them. I'm just not a text junkie. I skipped 90% of the C&C 3 intel database when playing that game.

The white lady~!

White Wolf
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, I know of lawsuits filed for "idea infringement," so I'm giving the greenlight for the top brass to use my words and references. Our present tech had to come from history somewhere. XD

Carnius had me write a few "Intel Documents" for some weapons for Essence, like for the return of the Mammoth Mk. II. I remember I quoted Havoc in one of them.

Whatever became of those?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon