Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
Texturer for hire
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject:  Texturer for hire Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't take up much space and I don't eat much! Oh yeah my services are free. Well you could send a few grand my way every once in a while. Wink Anyway, I just wanna make textures for Generals. All this time that I've been away I was improving my illustrating skills!

:END PROMO:

tecnofreak
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, anyone have a use for im? its just i hate sales pitches... unless i make em!

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, no one likes me... ;( j/k... I hope... Anyway, what's wrong with sales pitches?

tecnofreak
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

everything is wrong with em... why don't you make some textures and submit them to a gen mod site.

Syco
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'd hire you except I don' mod Generals. I barely ever want to play that, letalone tinker with it. That may be a problem...you know, people not liken the game and stuff.
-Syco

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
zdflamer2
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon