Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:35 am
All times are UTC + 0
WIP Map (yep another one)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject:  WIP Map (yep another one)
Subject description: but at least this one will be finished someday i think. :D
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Soo hey guys, here i am again, posting some of my maps, this one is an mission called lost, that i maded some good time ago, and always i never finished it, but now i have time to finish this baby, soo please comment and expect this one in the map section soon. Wink

Lost: Commander, on the way for an top secret operation, got they plane destroyed by the soviets, everybody survived due to luck we suppose, but the soviet are planning an big attack to capture them, we have an allied base near them, make contact with them as soon as possible.

Objective 1: survive the soviets 5 minutes attack.
Objective 2: Somehow, make contact with the allied base

More objectives may be added trough the mission commander, be on guard...

lost 3.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  939.48 KB
 Viewed:  2197 Time(s)

lost 3.PNG

lost 1.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  978.59 KB
 Viewed:  2203 Time(s)

lost 1.PNG

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

an BUMP and another print i forgot to add. X-X

By the way, could someone please say to me why i have soo difficulty in upload my photos? (no, times not the problem, but i keep getting issues after some time, and fail to upload. Mad

lost 2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.03 MB
 Viewed:  2146 Time(s)

lost 2.PNG

MT
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shadow Hunter wrote:
By the way, could someone please say to me why i have soo difficulty in upload my photos? (no, times not the problem, but i keep getting issues after some time, and fail to upload. Mad

Maybe its the fact that they are all large PNGs. For small ingames PNGs are nice to preserve quality, but for Final Alert WIP shots JPG is more than enough. Especially since you are showing off the map itself, its environment and layout, which don't need high quality PNGs to show well.

Also you can try using an external host such as photobucket for your images. That should work if the problems you are getting are from PPM.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon