Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Completed Zero Hour
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject:  Completed Zero Hour Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a mod which only restores the missing features of Zero Hour? Like the fusion reactor, hyper sonic bomber and toxin RPG-trooper?
I just want the fixes, no new features.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Closest you would get is ShockWave (but I know you're aware of that #Tongue).

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn, is there a list of the structures / units etc. who arent in the game? So I can enable them ingame again, might even release it as a 'Completed ZH' patch. Its such a shame EA took it all out.

Revolutionary
Commander

Location: Scotland, starting a Revolution Cameo: metricon. Posts:???

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

there are a lot of units missing if you count all referances in codding, articals, beta tests, etc

Many of the logics are also non excistant or incompleate
one example is Prisons and prison trucks, cant be trully implemented due to the code for them being "patched out"

The best thing you could do is look threw the game files, see what has textures, meahes and cameos that you dont recoginse and try re-adding them before you launch in to the other stuff

(BTW the fusion reactor IS the beta version of the USA power plant)

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am not talking about engine related stuff, just buildings and missing units which supposed to be added to ZH. vGeneral is not my concern. I will have to read some tuts about modding ZH. And search the internet for a list.

As for the Fusion Reactor, I am talking about Townes, not vUSA, he has a purple reactor (I think), but ingame it is just a Cold Fusion Reactor.

DaFool
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me and Gufu were talking last night and realized that there are no General's Challenge Missions where you fight against the demolition or infantry general. There is a partially completed Demo General map in the game's files, but no infantry General one. I'm debating if I want to complete the demo general one.

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ShW has a completed one. However you will challenge him though. Only his base is just... unfinished. ShW fixed it and it is now very strong (maybe a bit too). Infantry General might be a bit difficult, you know nothing about his past or where he comes from, you might use a city full of barrackes (Civilian ones, those grey things), put it in evening so there are lights and use tents. Maybe some training equipment like a GLA terror training camp. There are noumerus ideas about what you can do #Tongue

I also wonder what the USA and GLA Boss General would look like. I think that Leang was first the China Boss General, not the one from all of the factions. Ironside would use all USA stuff, Deathstrike, GLA. And Leang would use all China features. The best of the best #Tongue

DeeZire
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did all of this and more years ago with ProGen, it's still up somewheres. Has all the Generals in Challenge Mode, restores and fixes all the deleted stuff to each General and combines the campaigns from Generals and ZH.

Comr4de
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I saw the mod on a WikiPedia. I have never played it though, my pc can't run ZH and I am currently I am busy with my new PC, so I will have all the time in the world to play your mod, which promises a lot (?) #Tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon