Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:15 am
All times are UTC + 0
RA3 sounds in RA2 format
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [75 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

first use big extractor to extract all
then open the .mainfest with asset extractor
then extract sources

2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  61.32 KB
 Viewed:  10736 Time(s)

2.png

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  77.94 KB
 Viewed:  10736 Time(s)

1.png

TOOLS.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TOOLS.rar
 Filesize:  6.44 MB
 Downloaded:  446 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DaRkGlAcEoN
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you so much! -kenosis

4StarGeneral wrote:
I CAN USE CAPS TOO, HOW DOES IT FEEL?

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow thank you so much mate. I believe I haven't deleted the file yet in my phone. Many thanks dude Smile

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:30 am    Post subject: ra3 apocalypse Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@kenosis: would you like upload the ra3 apocalypse voxel? i really want it...sory for my bad english if you think that..javascript:emoticon(':D')

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 am    Post subject: ra3 apocalypse Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@kenosis: please......i realy want it...javascript:emoticon('Crying or Very sad')

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: ra3 apocalypse Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks...javascript:emoticon('Smile')

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Graion Dilach..I'm is new moderator from Indonesian...I want to mod RA2 to RA3..First, I got RA3 Apoc voxel, Sickle (author is Dennis), Athena Cannon (author is Dennis too)..And how can I get more RA3 voxel and Infantry ???

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That you have to make yourself. Not alot of people wants to make RA3 Voxel Remakes unless they need it themselves.

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allright..btw, anyone have some ra3 infantry ?javascript:emoticon('Question')
I only get ra3 tesla trooper..

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Raminator posted some of the infantry from RA3 (Conscript,Flak Trooper,Javelin) - SHP Forum

Kenosis also did some renders of his own. Somewhere in Media Hut.

All else you'll have to rig the models yourself

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You wrote this:"Raminator posted some of the infantry from RA3 (Conscript,Flak Trooper,Javelin) - SHP Forum "
Give me the link...

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guys, would you like to give me a link download for:
- RA3 Conscript
- RA3 Flak Trooper
- RA3 Javelin Soldier........javascript:emoticon('Question')
I want it to modding...please.....

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you ever noticed that this forum is about Sounds?

NewbieisGood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it..but I need voxel and SHP file too...give me link to the VOXEL or SHP forum..so i can discuss it there..and if u can, delete my post in this forum...javascript:emoticon('Smile')..and...I'm sorry...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Register in the forums and then use the Media Hut to do this kind of request.

NewbieisGood
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How can I replace the CONSCRIPT sound with the "cons.rar" (I've extract it) in RA2 ?

drizzt_dourden
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 pm    Post subject: Sounds Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Monster125
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NoNameGiven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the pack Monster125, can you upload the RA3 uprising cdata sound files? (if you have uprising of course)

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Get a CNC Ultimate Collection for less than 20 dollars

rey
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is there any other way to open audio.manifest and extract? i tried c&c3tools from this topic and few more sites googdle proposes - all versions crash..  any hint?(win7x64)

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got any error message?

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

rey
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lin Kuei Ominae wrote:
Got any error message?
nope. as soon as i choose .manifest file to open - standard system dialogue about crash/close due to unknown problem.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahá! Someone posted the whole sounds just like I said. And the tools generate system crash.

The haters lost. I hope someone is still here to see their words and eat them Wink

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!