Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
CABAL's Legacy looking for help!
Moderators: [TiberianFuture], [TiberianPast]
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
[TiberianFuture]
Scrin Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject:  CABAL's Legacy looking for help! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CL is rather large project, and to make it finished faster and in better quality, I'm seeking people to help.

The "staff" of this mod consist of me (allrounder), [TiberianPast] (3d/shp work), TiberFCSL (AI) and Hassan_2030 (voxels), but there is still stuff
that we can't do or that takes a lot of time.

These are the most critical jobs:
-Terrain artist(s)
-3D modeler/skinner(s)

Additionally:
-Singleplayer mapper
-Voxeller
-Someone who can do rules.ini magic

If you're interested, post here or pm me. Please note that you don't have to become a "full-time" member of the staff, just one or two vxls etc. will help Smile . Thanks.

Ladder wars vs. bikeRushOwnz.

Last edited by [TiberianFuture] on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: AI coder Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like TS mods a lot, and as I'm making one, I had to learn some AI coding since I decided to replace the TS ai.ini with a totally new one. So I think that I can help Smile

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys,
I've gotten into a different style of modeling and was wondering
if TF could send me a concept or two (preferably drawings side+front views).
I still haven't got into rigging and animation yet because I haven't been able
to make anything to rig.

But I'd like to improve on my skills and help you guys out along the way.

3ds Topic
Clicky

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What happened with all cabal's legacy assets? There were a lot of made new buildings (which are rare for TS) but no release AFAIK. Lost forever?

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have the assets, lots of amazing buildings indeed. I could make buildup anims, but gonna need TiberiumFuture to release assets.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon