Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:59 am
All times are UTC + 0
Is There A Copy of a Thread from Deezire's Board?
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject:  Is There A Copy of a Thread from Deezire's Board? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There was a thread on Deezire for Generals, and presumably Zero Hour, that detailed all of the coding mistakes in the game and how to fix them. Does anyone have that information floating around or know anyone who would know?

Additionally, does anyone have the list of module tags in the game? I had them at one point, but can't seem to find them.

Really would appreciate any assistance provided.

Steam

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ModuleList.txt
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  ModuleList.txt
 Filesize:  95.97 KB
 Downloaded:  209 Time(s)

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You obviously haven't been near Freedom Studios in a while, Dutchy #Tongue

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Steam

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
You obviously haven't been near Freedom Studios in a while, Dutchy #Tongue

Aye, I have an account there, but haven't visited it in years. It wasn't that active last time I was there. Perhaps I should pay that place a visit again #Tongue

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since we're here, does anyone have the Zero Hour cameo sets handy? I just cannot seem to find them at all!

Steam

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they were in the texture(s).big iirc.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think ZH uses the cameo's from Generals.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium wrote:
I think ZH uses the cameo's from Generals.

Nope, ZH includes all the Generals and ZH cameos. Same for every asset actually.
Also, Deformat, you're wrong there. Cameos can be found in English(ZH).big. I assume they are in there (and not in Textures(ZH).big) because for some languages there are different versions (German edition has shyborg inf iirc #Tongue).

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah i wasnt sure, thats why i said i think. But I see why i couldnt find them now. I had previously looked in Englishzh.big, but all the images were scrambled, kind of like a fuzzy tv screen and didnt look much like cameo's. But after extracting them, the images were clear, so yes the Cameo's are in the EnglishZH.big file. Very Happy

Thanks Dutchy, cause i neded this information as well. Razz

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That explains why I didn't find them before. That's good to know... not that it matters since I plan on redoing the cameo picture sets anyway...

Steam

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do note that you need to put them in exactly the same folder structure as the originals, or they won't work. I found out this the hard way with sound effects, voices, and the army logo's in MP load screens.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Double post, I know, but I have to correct myself: GenZH doesn't include all the stuff from Generals; only the models that required some fixes. I noticed as (in example) the USA Supply Center model is missing from the ZH models, but a fixed animation for the Supply Center does exist in ZH. I'm not sure if this is only for models, or for sounds and other stuff too...

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero Hour is a long running joke that's not funny anymore.

Steam

The-Light
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
Double post, I know, but I have to correct myself: GenZH doesn't include all the stuff from Generals; only the models that required some fixes. I noticed as (in example) the USA Supply Center model is missing from the ZH models, but a fixed animation for the Supply Center does exist in ZH. I'm not sure if this is only for models, or for sounds and other stuff too...

Got a far better example: my generals mod changes the China Troopcrawler by adding a mg turret, when running shockwave(in my first decade zh directory) it uses my turret added Troopcrawler #Tongue

(As for the original question about code fixes: I believe n5p29 was made a list of it somewhere.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon