Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Service Depots (wip)
Moderators: Gangster
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 am    Post subject:  Service Depots (wip) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just few wips.
Heavily edited Donut's GDI depot and Nod one, i have made for Tiberium Odysee but willing aslo use for RW. Smile

depots.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  167.24 KB
 Viewed:  11772 Time(s)

depots.gif

Last edited by Gangster on Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking good!

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uhh Gangster, we use and have a fully functioning version of your repair depot, it was never rejected ?

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ouch... Considering this is an RA2 mod however, it might not be so bad for TO if Gangster kept it though?

And considering the quality of this mod, it might also give TO some good extra publicity.

Last edited by Bittah Commander on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The GDI one looks amazing for a service depot.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The repair arm on the Nod one pops out too fast.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bittah Commander wrote:
Ouch... Considering this is an RA2 mod however, it might not be so bad for TO if Gangster kept it though?

And considering the quality of this mod, it might also give TO some good extra publicity.

I don't care whether Gangster uses it or not, he's the author / creator of it so it's his choice, I just didn't want him to think we weren't using it or "rejected" it. It doesn't see Skirmish build tree for gameplay reasons though, but it's not cut or rejected.

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Morpher
Uhh... my bad, i dont know why, but i was sure it was. Maybe it was Hayden who said so, cant remember. I do want to use it, if you dont mind of course, i did it for ya anyway. Rolling Eyes

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, although only ingames can fully confirm it.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course I don't mind if you use it, as I said earlier #Tongue

Shur
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very good!!!! Smile

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They both are excellent work, however the Nod one could get some extra detailing IMO.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats with the jittery crane anim on them both

seems to only use about 2 frames?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

insane's ! Very Happy

Gangster
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFFGIG wrote:
whats with the jittery crane anim on them both

seems to only use about 2 frames?

I am sure I have already fixed an animation but I dont have an updated preview.

DarkVen9109
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nod one looks cool XD

@Crimosonum: Doesn't look like the Nod one's faster. They're just both equal in speed.

Suggestion for the Nod Repair Depot, make the repair arm look a bit big

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon