Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tech Buildings
Moderators: SuperJoe
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 5:06 am    Post subject:  Tech Buildings
Subject description: Just a thought...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was just curious to whether or not you are going to reactivate the tech buildings ie. Civilian Amroury, the Hospital and maybe the Civilian Array? I realise that you have the black hand training thing, so the civie armoury probably wont be reactivated as intended (perhaps one captured it acts as a barracks? or allows for the creation of unique units?). Hospital can go back to it's intended function, and maybe the civie array can act as a backup radar or a sensor array? Just my humble thoughts and opinions...

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, all 3 civilian structures are capturable. Hospital heals (with 200 ammo), so it can run out of supplies but not that quickly. Civilian array gives a very large (32) stealth / sub detection, and backup radar with no power requirements. Armory let's you train infantry (20 ammo), so even GDI and Forgotten can get their hands on infantry training. All the three buildings' armor has been increased so they are harder to destroy.

Also each one of them seem more important for the different factions. Nod can't heal its basic infantry, so hospital is great for them. GDI and Forgotten benefit the most out of armory. Array is most important for Forgotten since they don't have sensor arrays for long range stealth detection.

Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awesome as usual, I can't wait!

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey sorry for the bump but I'm curious as to how you would make the Armory unlock new infantry and have them be trained at said Armory instead of your barracks/HoN.

-Thanks in advance

3ds Topic
Clicky

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Palkia323 wrote:
Hey sorry for the bump but I'm curious as to how you would make the Armory unlock new infantry and have them be trained at said Armory instead of your barracks/HoN.

-Thanks in advance

You'd probably have to use the Alternate Factory trick to make infantry appear only from the armory. I recall that giving a building both Factory=InfantryType and Armory=yes cause some problems for the AI, making it build light infantry non-stop. Or it might have been Factory=InfantryType and Hospital=yes. Though if the AI never captures armories, it shouldn't be a problem.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon