Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:09 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Rise of Corruption
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject:  Rise of Corruption Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone and welcome to this announcement for Rise of Corruption, a Total Conversion MOD for TS.
This MOD takes place in the year 2053 several years after firestorm!

The Brotherhood of NOD has nearly gone under, after the assassination of Anton Slavik,
ordered by chairman JASON STONE in the year 2045.
Jason Stone is a high politician of the 2043 founded WORLD GOVERNMENT.
He is the boss from the department of public safety formerly known as GDI
and their military also known as Riot Control Force or short R.C.F..
But there are two more departments that are important in this MOD
and these are the department of worldwide construction and development
and last but not least the department for traffic and transportation.

After the assassination of Slavik the R.C.F. started several highly aggressive police actions against NOD
and terminated most parts of the brotherhood and their technology of peace.
This happened between 2045 and 2046.
After that the rest of NOD had to go underground for a couple of years.
In the interim the R.C.F. and there leader Jason Stone started worldwide suppression
of civilians and nobody inside the WORLD GOVERNMENT cares, because of the corruption that is going on.

In 2049 several mutant and civilian militias began fighting the R.C.F. all over the world.
NOD noticed that and began to ally with these groups to regain their former strength in the fight against the R.C.F..
But nobody knows that Jason Stone and his forces are supported by
a very powerful company only known as TECHNO CORP. which is really pulling the strings!

To make things short the R.C.F. are the corrupt bad guys and NOD is fighting for freedom with their allys!!!

Venom light scout VTOL

This convoy is guarded by four Iron Fist MLRS.

Some Tick Tanks and Scorpion Artilleries on their way to the front lines.

Three Iron Fist MLRS of the R.C.F. fighting the same number of Tick Tanks in an abandoned City.

This is the new Harvester.

These are the three states of veterancy.

Idea Wink Exclamation

Last edited by Hassan_2030 on Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Rise of Corruption Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hassan_2030 wrote:
MOD
Hassan_2030 wrote:
NOD
Hassan_2030 wrote:
JASON STONE
Hassan_2030 wrote:
WORLD GOVERNMENT
Hassan_2030 wrote:
TECHNO CORP

What's with all the caps? #Tongue

Anyway glad to see you're putting your nice work to use.

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Caps lock is cruise control for cool, obviously.

Anyway, in all seriousness, I like what I see. Seems nice and creative; the graphics are clean; ideas are a bit plain, but still good. All in all, continue on!

Steam

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see potential. Keep it up.

TiberFCSL
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice voxels!!

hotrods20
Commander

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do I join this awesomeness?

andrewmarley
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it's gonna be a totally awesome mod when it will be complete Smile

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pretty good, considering he only began modding not so long ago.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really really like the selection things around the tanks! I look forward to seeing the rest of this mod's GUI.

I will gripe about the pastel-ish blue and the minty green used in it. The design is unique, but those colors are, in my eyes at least, too pastely and not high-techy feeling. I'd shoot for something less pastel colored. DON'T CHANGE THE DESIGN THOUGH FOR IT IS UNIQUE. Very Happy LOVE IT.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Agreed with Volgoson regarding the colours, some nice voxels and units popping up, will be interesting to see where this goes!

Hassan_2030
Cyborg Cannon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Latest News: NOD and Story update! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The new NOD logo is finally ready, thanks to Andrew Marley!

I have finished a few new Voxels, Andrew Marley and hotrods20 finished the first two tracks for our soundtrack.

Here comes the new mobile flaktank of the R.C.F.

Two Whirlwinds shooting down a NOD Venom.

And Andrew Marley also finished our first two NOD soldiers the NOD Disciple and the NOD Missiletrooper.

But thats not all I also want to give some more information about Techno Corp. and it´s role inside ROC.
Because Techno Corp. is not only the main supporter and weapons supplier of the R.C.F., no
Techno Corp. started the whole conflict between the R.C.F. and the civilians! It was Techno Corp. who
ordered chairman Jason Stone to send an assassin for the liquidization of Anton Slavik to get NOD in disarray.
Their spies brought the information necessary for the accuracy of the R.C.F.´s police actions
against NOD, after Slaviks assassination. They also equipped the civilian (and mutant) militias who started
fighting the R.C.F. in 2049.

Here comes the big question, why did they do all this???

The answer is simple they wanted a long civil war between the World Government´s R.C.F. and the civilian militias around the globe.
They wanted to supply both sides with weapons ammunition etc.,
to earn money and gain more and more power.
The government is bribed with this money to be kept under control and the militias on the other side are to small and unorganised to strike hard.
This is Techno Corp.´s way to rule the world from behind the scenes!
Thats why they need NOD terminated, because the brotherhood has the abilities to unite the militias and support them in their fight.
NOD is simply to strong to be kept small!
So NOD becomes a nail in the coffin of Techno Corp.´s plans!!!

Btw. for more news and stuff please check our moddb site!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you need any help, hit me up. I like where this is going.

3ds Topic
Clicky

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the infantry needs much touch up

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon