Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Mig-21
Moderators: Roaches
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:04 am    Post subject:  Mig-21
Subject description: Tier-1 Interceptor
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A popular Interceptor during the Circum-Pacific Arms Race and was commonly known as the flying fish by its pilots and enemies. The Mig-21 is a pure example of Yuktobanain air superiority during the first generation aerial jet combat history of the Strangereal world. Powerful engine with deltawings enabled high speed compared to some modern day military aircraft, though limited by its combat maneuver performance in which the Osean counterpart, F-5 Tiger,  excels its advantage over the Flying Fish. The Mig-21 has a tremendous assault record, most notably during the Sotoa Proxy wars during heighten tensions between Osea and Yuktobania during the 60s.

Operators:

Union of Yuktobanian Republics
Principality of Belka
Democratic Republic of Leasath
Federal Republic of Erusea

Weapons:

> 30mm gun
> Standard AA Missile

Paintschemes of it being produced by other factions by capturing an enemy factory that produces Mig-21s (replaces team colors).

Osean Federation

Aurelia Airforce

Will update more later...

Quote:
Everybody knows a mod that doesn't update every ten seconds is dead.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, I believe AC2 had a weird dark brown camo skin for this for the player as well.

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Looks good, I believe AC2 had a weird dark brown camo skin for this for the player as well.

Yeah, though we don't plan to add the Usean rebelion faction in this project. though we might make AC2 paintjobs for the fun of it. #Tongue

Quote:

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

God, I've always hated this fighter.

Deformat
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh, Romanian army plane xD

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the nazi camo even though its strange as ztype to see it on a MiG. Nice. Very nice!

Roaches
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Volgin wrote:
I love the nazi camo even though its strange as ztype to see it on a MiG. Nice. Very nice!

We got the same feeling XD though it fits very well with the Belkan faction. We decided to give them WWII German paint schemes since they portrayed similar to Nazi Germany in Ace Combat Zero. #Tongue

Quote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon