Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:08 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Ghazwul Fikr
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject:  Ghazwul Fikr Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe you ever hear that? yeah that my old mod, but now i resurrect it and give it really different from the old one, so.. here they are

Command and Conquer : Ghazwul Fikr is game modification from Command and Conquer : Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge. This mod is aim to make RA2YR more interesting to play, change many things to balance and make the game better with new graphic and gamplay. Still, we not creating total conversion, but more like semi-conversion. Using ARES DLL Expansion , open up infinity possibilities in new gameplay, new strategic, new mission, new units to command, and, of course new enemies to conquer!

This mod set in time after Soviet victory in Red Alert 2. This mod will featuring 3 sides : Allied, Soviet, and Nazi (there is a reason why, in the story), 3 division each.

Allied : USAF , Special Air Service, Royal Engineer Service
Soviet : Red Army, NKVD, Desolator Force
Nazi : Wehrmatch, Panzer-Elite, SS-Psychic

and here come the images :

engineer, sapper, and  scout dog image based on red ares, so credit to starkku
Of course i have finished all of them, mean that all infantry for allied is finished!

General Allied Airforce is finished too! credits to migeater for all his planes!

First new tech building for ghazwul fikr, a Deadly 350mm Hyperion coastal cannon! credit for Holy_Master for the beautiful 'hyperion' turret! You also see tank by Azri_apoc and infantry from PartyzanPaulzy

random pics of allied, they are nearly finished!

Dont care for incorrect shadow, it has been fixed, but i'm too lazy to make new screenshoot :p credit to Azri_apoc for the humvee, speeder and darkelf for sidewinder, migeater for all air unit, except the chinook. i get it from red ares.

For who one who like and happy if there is nazi, here they new BCV (battlefied command vehicle, they have different system, but not totally different)

ignore the initiates and a tank. and yeah, credit for migeater again!

i have no permission to use that Mooman terrain, i just like it. It will not part of mod EXCEPT i can get the permission, i try to email him with a dot of hope :p

and.. visit the forum : http://forums.freedomstudios.net/forumdisplay.php?f=371 and moddb profile : http://www.moddb.com/mods/ra2-ghazwul-fikr

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks really promising, the icons and the units add an new fel nto the game, as well as the new units, i will look futher in that. =P

Anyways, please don't te me that's not an chrono tower in the picture in the moddb of the allied side.

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks! And yes, thats chrono tower, why?

you refer to this, right?

Shadow Hunter
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, it's because , well, IMO, i hate weapons that erase vehicles and infantry instantly, it looks really overpowered, like yuri mind control, anyways just my opinion, other than that, great work. =D

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chrono you can determine the speed at which units are erased/make them immune to it, it also only affects 1 target.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
raminator
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i hope your nazis are at least as freaky as RAlikes Space-Nazis or else i smell fail #Tongue

just a simple logo by bricks @ raminator, on Flickr

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Chrono tower is special defense, and it not insta-erase unit.

@rami : that why i make the nazi faction, inspired by this :p

no, thats not my mod story

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, Iron Sky, haha.

Darkstorm
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm guessing Nazi-Yuri merge?

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkstorm wrote:
I'm guessing Nazi-Yuri merge?

something like that

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yuri can mean a lot of things.

Mind control, magnetron weapons, chaos technology, cloning, genetic mutation, etc.

It might be interesting to shift the core of your Nazi-Yuri army from mind control to another technology.

Every modded in extra army in YR takes mind control technology.

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixonoclast wrote:
Yuri can mean a lot of things.

Mind control, magnetron weapons, chaos technology, cloning, genetic mutation, etc.

It might be interesting to shift the core of your Nazi-Yuri army from mind control to another technology.

Every modded in extra army in YR takes mind control technology.

Nazi psychic ability is limited, and its not 'yuri faction remake'. however a nazi faction SS-Psychic use intensive psychic ability

Ixonoclast
General

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

By the way, does anyone notice the Dutch in the mod logo?

"Zaal en-"
"West-"
"Enkhuizen"

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ixonoclast wrote:
By the way, does anyone notice the Dutch in the mod logo?

"Zaal en-"
"West-"
"Enkhuizen"

lol, it from brush that created by Scully7491 in deviantart.

And hey, i made the story, and so far..

After Soviet victory against Allied in Third World War and control the world, many of allied forces survivors gather and create an underground military organization, named World Liberation Front, to liberate world from Soviet. Einstein is one of them, and he begin to construct prototype of time machine in WLF secret base, to travel back in time to erase Romanov and Yuri from history.

WLF move quietly, work in underground to collect everything that remains to liberate world. But, in 1977, WLF forces makes guns contact with Soviet forces in Vladivostok, to steal soviet armament. Vladivostok Guerilla Campaign started until 1978, while Soviet succeed to take control back the city. However, WLF successfully steal some armament that Einstein required to finish his time machine.

But, in 1981, Soviet found and try to attack WLF main base in Libya, start a Sandstorm Campaign. Until 1982, Soviet succeed break in WLF defenses, just a moment that time machine is manage to turned on. Soviet troops try to shoot the computer that connected to time machine. Unstable in the middle at time travel process, destroying time-space continuum path, connecting all parallel world. For a moment, entire slice of parallel time-space is collide …

That moment, disturbing time and space. When Einstein open his eyes, he see modern city in London. He think he did it, time travel to 1950 to prevent rise of Romanov and Yuri, but he doesn’t know, the time is 1924. Collide of parallel world make some of them merging, Much of technology in 1972 is applied in 1924, but, when Einstein know this, it’s too late.. This time travel, because parallel merging, is his first time travel, and, with no time left, he fail to erase Hitler from history…

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

double post wins! Very Happy

some of allied units in action

See in the picture is USAF new MBT, Assault Grizzly Tank, faster than soviet counterapart and cheaper, easy to produce and good used in packs. Other vehicle is IFV, can launch swarm of rockets, that can attack aircraft too, but best use againts group of infantry. Other is prism tank.

Prism tank serve as allied artillery unit, best used against building and infantry. Weak armor, rather expensive cost, and ineffective weapons against armor make this vehicle must be protected by other unit

tier 0 vehicle that can launch TOW missile, Attack Humvee is cheap and best used in group. Weak armor and firepower, but effective rusher and hit-and-run tactics.

Stryker FV is tier 1 unit that use Medusa Ground-to-air missile, effective against any airborne units. cant attack land unit, but stryker can transport up to 3 standard infantry.

Credit to azri_apoc for the vehicle, except the prism tank that goes to migeater

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

THIS. Looks promising. Please atleast be historically accurate when it comes to (pre)existing nations.

3ds Topic
Clicky

iamn00b
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Palkia323 wrote:
THIS. Looks promising. Please atleast be historically accurate when it comes to (pre)existing nations.

thanks. what (pre)existing nations?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon