Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Could anyone post the light infantry model from Renegade?
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject:  Could anyone post the light infantry model from Renegade? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm in need of this model for ages... I need some reference to make a customizable infantry model and Terror and Sk8er didnt helped enough on that. I need the w3d file. I think Terror already gave me the textures...

If you have any model of any weapons from Renegade, post here as well, please.

In case you wonder why Renegade models instead of Generals, because the Renegade ones have a higher polycount and a better graphic quality. EALA had to do bad models for Generals because the engine is too heavy for many units in the screen...

Joe
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EALA was too damn lazy to optimize generals more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tell me about it and banshee why wont you extract it from your renegade copy? srry cant help ya here: dont know the filenames

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought i gave you it. Well if i didn't then i don't know where they are. If i knew where it is i'd give you it.

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u need nod or gdi? or both i will have a look into it

EDIT: here i did not include the textures

minigunner.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  minigunner.zip
 Filesize:  394 Bytes
 Downloaded:  113 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
and banshee why wont you extract it from your renegade copy?

- Because my 'renegade copy' is a ghost CD with ghost box never bought and never opened and played. In short, I don't have Renegade.

Anyway, I'm checking this minigunner.zipp right now...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wait a minute... this is weirdo... 0.38kb??? each model is a bit more than 100 bytes... and 3ds max and gmax imports nothing, pratically... It's not possible that it's really the model from Renegade #Tongue

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

strange i extracted it from always.dat i have a check again how anout these

models.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  models.zip
 Filesize:  180.61 KB
 Downloaded:  150 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon