Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:19 am
All times are UTC + 0
Word From The Front
Moderators: Death Cultist, LordCesare
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject:  Word From The Front
Subject description: Latest news.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Campaign:
Cesare and I have been far from quiet over the last few weeks. Cesare has been working hard on the total campaign which I can safely announce is about 50% complete, bar a few text triggers etc. I got to have a first hand go at the first mission of the Brotherhood campaign, and I am extremely happy with the work Cesare has put in. Both sides have a campaign which is currently being designed, each side having ten missions which tell the story of Tiberian Sun Revelations. As mentioned before, Nod's campaign is almost complete and is only lacking a few text files and bug fixes at the moment. The GDI campaign has been written and I believe Cesare has begun work on it.

On the water:
I am currently implementing naval combat and am working on a way which I think may make the AI build ships (whether or not I am able to get said ships to perform naval missions is yet to be seen). What I can say though, is Naval Units will play a big role in the campaign, with both sides having access to naval units.

Anyway, things are chugging along nicely and I'll have some nice new pics up soon. Oh before I forget I am also still looking for beta testers and mappers, please reply or PM me if interested.

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i'm doing the 3rd GDI Mission Wink it will be very HARD!! Very Happy

Team : Mentalmeister | Mapper for Mental Omega 3.0

Team : TO Project | Mapper for Tiberian Odyssey

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is starting to look like the Mental Omega of TibSun! Keep up the good work! =)

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fog Of War ADDED
can you survive against a REAL Red Zone Created for Tiberian Sun: Revelation ? (a real BIG one)
this is a GDI mission Part 1

LordCesare
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey guys what do you think about changing house colors like in C&C4?
Player: Green
Nod: Red
GDI: Light Blue
Other Faction: Purple

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tiberian Sun has a problem with the green colour that TT does not have. Tiberium is green and in TS (unlike in TT) you actually collect tiberium. So, green units may be confused with tiberium in the minimap. Perhaps player could get another colour, like Gold, if you want GDI to be light blue.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LordCesare wrote:
hey guys what do you think about changing house colors like in C&C4?
Player: Green
Nod: Red
GDI: Light Blue
Other Faction: Purple

Nah, that game is an abomination. Keep it the way it is now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon