Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm
All times are UTC + 0
New banner
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:28 am    Post subject:  New banner Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've created a new banner for CnC Central... I dont' plan on using it cuz sk8erkids is so much better, but I would like some feedback, being my first banner with photoshop...

banner.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  90.62 KB
 Viewed:  5144 Time(s)

banner.gif

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- use futurist font
- use other effect for the border of the pics

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, I kinda hated the font I used... I plan on using a more terminal font... I must say the disolve effect reallys sucks, but I think the smooth effect around the prism tank looks ok?...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
awrethien
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the_kid wrote:
yeah, I kinda hated the font I used... I plan on using a more terminal font... I must say the disolve effect reallys sucks, but I think the smooth effect around the prism tank looks ok?...

I think that one looks good but the others arent that good.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awrethien wrote:
the_kid wrote:

I think that one looks good but the others arent that good.

erm... could you be a bit more specific, I don't know what you are saying...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the glow sucks also

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is that a stab wound MaXiM?

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Updates made... more commentary please...

banner.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  83.86 KB
 Viewed:  5111 Time(s)

banner.gif

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

font is puke in a basket horrible, lol sorry

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid wrote:
font is puke in a basket horrible, lol sorry

at school, the teacher listen to you, that in a graphic creation, when you have more than 3 different main color, it's really not good ...

again, take a FUTURIST font .. www.fonted.com www.dafont.com

reduce the size of the glow, it's to much, 2 or 3 px would be good

take for the glow color, one of the used color in the pict,

change the disposition of the link on the banner

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree the font could be improved.

What is the middle pic?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the middle pic is a rendered TS sam site..

BTW- updates made, I'll look into the font for you guys...

oy and I made a button (needs a lot of work)

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the middle pic is a rendered TS sam site..

BTW- updates made, I'll look into the font for you guys...

oy and I made a button (needs a lot of work)

button.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.32 KB
 Viewed:  5086 Time(s)

button.gif

banner.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  82.87 KB
 Viewed:  5086 Time(s)

banner.gif

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the background picture is crapy, find another one

and there is still this two font to change

reduce the glow pixel and delete the blending option, cause they suck

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the backround and the blending option... However I've been looking through fonts lately trying to find a new one I like

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok made another update... Changed the font (nothing really futuristic) switched the CC with the prism tank... changed color of font and textured font... Same backround image... cuz I like it.

banner.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  86.46 KB
 Viewed:  5069 Time(s)

banner.gif

Destroyer
Medic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that one looks pretty good

Weeble
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think if u could soften the edges of the inset pics more it would look better, like fizzle them out at the edges if that makes sense Confused

The new modification for Yuri's Revenge from Weeble

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

okay it's better, now delete the background of the nod commando cyborg and the prism tank to incorpore it in the background, like you done with the sam site

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oy... I didn't do that with the sam site... I just did some blending stuff and the backround was a light color Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon