Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:44 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Sacred Outcast
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject:  Sacred Outcast
Subject description: Mutant mod...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A mod with a 3th side and that side is mutants or as i have named them the Outcast..

The Outcast will at first have vehicles, altho as i work on it and as i learn more of modding TS i will make all their vehicles so to speak organic..
I already edited the tiberium floater, now i just need to figure out how to but a guy on top of it, so he is the rider and he will have a gun able to shot down on enemies.

Have alot of ideas right now, here are some:

Outcast:
-their buildings should be organic and so their vehicles and i want to make them selfheal.
-have a tiberium tree'like building that grows their own supply of tiberium..
-baby diggers; little bug'like creatures that can dig and when they die, they explode into tib-gas.
-Somekind of giant floater that can deploy into a nest and there by be used to make infantry.
-They will have a very simple techtree, the hive is the only prerequirement for building their vehicles and stronger infantry..
it will be very expensive and very hard to destroy.
and their will maybe only have about 5 buildings in total, meaning that i already decided that they will have no base defenses, except a samsite..

GDI:
Not sure of what i've already made of changes.
i have been doing some basic editing in along while, but i can't remember of what..
of well..
i will try to reduce the buildings in the GDI and NOD sides, Example: i'm thinking of somehow removing the GDI component tower and making the upgrades come with a tower, there by removing one unnecessary slot..
same can be said of the turbine upgrade.

NOD:
On the Nod side i will try to reduce the number of NOD vehicles, if it goes so far..
other then that not much is coming to the brotherhood...
oh now that i remember..
-I've removed the hunterseeker from the game, meaning you can't buy or use it..
-I've removed pavement, because of the slot thing.

In General..
-Don't know if this is a standard thing now, but i've made it so the ground doesn't get destroyed after a large explosion or missile attack.
-I've made it so must jet all buildings give radar, so the radar is just for techtree purposes.
-vainhole monster is stronger now..
-Lot more smaller changes, which i can't remember, because i've made these a long time ago, to improve my game experience..
-oh and i made a title picture, not the best, but my crappy pc went down several times so i did as much as i could..

Hmm. i think that was it from the modding side..

Well a story is needed, wouldn't be personal without a little story..
Chapter 1
The Outcast is a religious mutant movement.
These Outcasts have been declared a threat by the GDI , thereby making them a target for GDI bombing runs and ground forces. So for their own sake most of them went underground in subterranean shelters where most now live in peace and separated from the dangers above.
The rest of this mutant movement have tried to reason with GDI, but due to the rogue mutants that fill most of the worlds mutant population, they have had trouble communicating with GDI when they obviously had no control over the remaining mutants.
So for all their looses and no peace insight, the remaining ground-walkers went home.

Chapter 2
When they came home they discovered their religious leaders building temples of pure tiberium and indoctrinating the population.
So the ground-walkers lead by Tartarus Messor, were forced to join the new beliefs, if they refused their leaders would close of the cap to the outside world making them airless and dead before they could get out.
So for Tartarus to show his loyalty to the new religious course, he had to enter the newly constructed tiberium temple and the very center of this temple there was a pit of liquid Tiberium Riparius. The liquid moved like it was a black hole, Tartarus feared of what would become of him if he made the jump, he looked behind and there was everyone, not a single person was missing afterwards he looks at the religious leader damning him to hell, “Triton you’re no greater man of dying this” he shouts in anger and pride. “I know” followed by a smug laughter, “I’m no man my child” Triton then says and points at the guards, before they even could move, Tartarus jumped in.

hmmm. i have written 3 pages now... must have misunderstood what i ment with little...
oh well now the balls is rolling, no need to stop it then...

Will put more details on the mod up as it progresses.

Sacred Outcast (Finish).png
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.15 KB
 Viewed:  4048 Time(s)

Sacred Outcast (Finish).png

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yawn.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nobody cares of wall of text of just "ideas", might be something to be interested in if you had something done to show off along descriptions and no, mod logo is not it alone.

My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Right now, i'm trying to figure out how to use the SHP builder..
i chose the tib fiend as a starting point.
i'll have to find a easier way then this...

i know people want to see results right away, but i have to learn first and i'll make while i learn...

Making stuff #001.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  63.36 KB
 Viewed:  3935 Time(s)

Making stuff #001.PNG

My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Learned how to make buildings and buildup animations for them..
also made a tibtree that can be bought, altho the tib dosen't grow or spread beyond the tree =/..
oh, well, my first building and i like it..

Making stuff #002.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  310.41 KB
 Viewed:  3874 Time(s)

Making stuff #002.PNG

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you should learn 3d modelling
there are lots of programs out there and some are also free, you should try those

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ImP_RuLz wrote:
you should learn 3d modelling
there are lots of programs out there and some are also free, you should try those

Have a 3D program, but won't it be a bitch when i have to make buildup animations?

ImP_RuLz
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no it wont be a bitch #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha, that tib tree sure looks groovy!

My Big Boss
Medic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ImP_RuLz wrote:
no it wont be a bitch #Tongue

okay, am currently making a new power plant for nod in 3D..
took me a half hour to learn the most basic things.. cuz i watched a video. >_>

anyway...
if anyone is interested i made a passive animation for the outcast's energy plant..(the red one..)

Making stuff #003.png
 Description:
Don't know how to upload SHP, so they look like they are animated.
Is missing some frames i see...
 Filesize:  171.07 KB
 Viewed:  3800 Time(s)

Making stuff #003.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon