Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Beta release coming soon.
Moderators: Cranium
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject:  Beta release coming soon. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a couple of weeks worth of coding to do, finish up the first mission maps, and then I think we can finally have a first beta test run guys. Very Happy
Keep in mind, the fgirst beta run will most likely have some original features, but will be eventually replaced as time goes on. I just need to get a test version out thier so I know what type of problems I may run into.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you remember are promise #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yup, I remember Razz

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Goodluck with the beta progressing.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, hopefully most of the quirks have already been taking care of, but it hasnt been played online yet. So there maybe some issues hiding in that area. Plus other people can spot things I cant. Razz

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doing network testing this weekend with MiniCranium. So far we have had 4 uninterupted, no recon, no IE games Very Happy

Last game he hit me hard with a surprise attack with the VenomBomb and Armegeddon Specials Laughing , damn near wiped me off the map. Those asre some sweet a$$ specials. You guys are gonna love them. and the graphics turned out way better than i imagined so far.

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Alert VenomRage - The New Generation? #Tongue

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe Very Happy ,Keep up the good work.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe we have a dynasty coming along. #Tongue

Nice to hear that an open beta may be forthcoming. Any chance of an overview of what we can expect to see? (Unit list, what's good against what, some explanation of faction strengths and weaknesses?)

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The game story, unit explanation, Faction overview, video preview will be fully shown and explained soon.

And yes, I see a dynasty here, Very Happy

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hoping to get the AI fully done, along with the remaining terrain this weekend. Once terrain is complete I can finish up the mission maps. From there VenomRage should be ready for it's first public test run. Smile

Sorry I havent had time to post updates and screenies lately, just been really busy between getting this done and work. Mainly work, it's our busy season. I'll have some screenies and maybe a vid uploaded by monday.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for the long delay, been working ALOT of hrs lately, plus the civi's are under going a major overhaul right now, and also making an intro movie to the mod. <-------what a pain in the ass that is.

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking forward to it.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Same here.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to give you guys a quick update, in 30 days I'll be starting my 3 month vacation in which I plan to finish up this mod. Theres actually approximately 4-5 months of work to do, but I plan to accomplish that in 90 days. See ya on Dec 10, Very Happy

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Started a little early, since i have this 4 day weekend Ive already began working on the mod, updates will be posted as they get finished.
Cant wait to code in somemore of these new ares features thats been added since my departure, Very Happy

ArvinCool
Tiberian Beast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I knew you did not left Smile

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy crap making this campaign is difficult to the tenth degree, lol
keep in mind there is no original stuff in this mod, so i'm not quite sure how this is going to turn out.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i want test .P

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I'm starting to understand why WestWood didnt use oversized units and structures. I'm having all kinds of issues so looks like I'm gonna have to do some serious downsizing. Meaning VenomRage just took 2 steps backward. Mad

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, I guess its time to call it quits. My old P4 system which houses venomrage finally took a shit. I just bought a new i5 computer with windows 8, and most of my modding software isn't compatible with it. So unless I can figure something out, I'm screwed on this project.  Crying or Very sad

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

install your old OS on the PC. You can have more than 1. Out of curiosity which tools don't work with W8?

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got a lead on another decent P4 system which I can put my stuff on, dude only wants 30.00 for it. So looks like it may be saved after all,  Very Happy

@Orangenero, most notably, I couldn't get 3dsMax2010 to work on it. And that's the version I used to make this mod. I could get Max2012 to work, but Max2012 doesn't open any Max2010 files.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

got the P4 system, ended up only paying 25.00 for it. I'll transfer all data over this evening. Phew that was a close one.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yay, I'd hate to see this project suddenly end, you still owe me a beta after all!

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wink

Nikademis Von Hisson
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You say 2012 doesn't open 2010 files? I have all my work in 2010 opened in 2012....you can even save 2012 in 2010 format. If you can't get 2012 to open 2010 files you can send them to me and let me open them in 2012 and save them off. you can send one as a test.

http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27714

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think the programs are at fault, something else is going on, which is preventing a lot of older stuff to work on my new computer.,  Confused

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just to inform everyone, Project has been put on standby for a short time. Sorry for more delays...but life comes first.

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problems cranium take it easy and good-luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [30 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon