Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 am
All times are UTC + 0
Handing over the reigns.
Moderators: Death Cultist, LordCesare
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Death Cultist
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject:  Handing over the reigns. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there guys.

As some of you may have noticed I have not been as active on the forums over the last few months. Life lately has been very complicated regarding a number of personal affairs and the ever growing demand from my University. Sadly this has cut into my chances to complete Tiberian Sun Revelations.

However, as you may know, my number two, Lord Cesare has been hard at work and I believe that he is more than capable of continuing the work that I have started. Effect of immediately, I hereby put Lord Cesare officially in charge of Tiberian Sun Revelations. I believe he is more than up to the task and I hope that under him the mod may be completed. I would like to thank all those who helped me develop this mod, namely SuperJoe who allowed me use of his fantastic shp's and who's research helped propel my coding abilities beyond what I could have accomplished on my own. Finally thanks to Banshee and PPM for hosting me, this forum has been great and I hope to pop in from time to time.

Anyway, I'll wrap this up, Good Luck Cesare

And Kane Speed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon