Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm
All times are UTC + 0
- delete
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject:  - delete Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

- delete

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:49 am; edited 4 times in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Ickus
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya. I plan on playing it. Probably start with Demon Hunter or Monk, both seem interesting. maybe roll a witch doctor, for those good ole Necromancer nostalgia moments .

Last edited by Ickus on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll buy it soon after launch, probably not during the same week though (due to work). I'm looking forward to play as a monk, I kinda like that it is an assasin-paladin combo.
I guess I'll have at least 1 character of each class anyway, but my second character is likely going to be a barbarian.

inzane krazy
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like fun. Gonna have a couple of AAA Coop games this year it seems.

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was away during the weekend and had to work during monday, but I got the beta installed anyways, planning to play it as soon as I was back home, even if it was for 1 hour. But I arrived back home 2 hours after the open beta closed... I was mad Laughing.

Also read the book of Cain, it's a good book/resume of Diablo's lore, it also gives a name to the Dark Wanderer/the Warrior.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Already pre-ordered the unlimited edition Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
m7
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got a chance to play for 1 hour, and even though it was just with the barbarian I was very impressed. I felt the game was extremely polished, played well, and was a lot of fun just smashing through that first level. Plus, it was true to the Diablo nature. I'll be ordering this game for sure.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Had the chance to play the open beta and finished it with the barbarian, haha, that character is a walking mass destruction! Oh, and I have pre-ordered the game. Smile

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Scorched Earth
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, considering the fact that I've enlisted in the Marines, and just started a second job while I wait for basic training, I may just have to buy a better PC so I can play Diablo.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Still have to finish Diablo2, so I doubt it. Also, my money is currently being invested into other stuff #Tongue

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am seriously considering selling my Collector's Edition on ebay or craigslist or.... here:

DON'T DELAY ACT NOW!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just sold it for $180 yay me! Very Happy

Sir Shockwave
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Demon Hunter + Micheal Jackson's Thriller playing in the background = Win.

On that note, yes I'm enjoying Diablo III. Even moreso since I didn't pay a cent towards it - it was a gift from a friend of mine.

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish I could play it on my PC. It looks absolutely stunning. ;_;

Medalmonkey
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

-

Last edited by Medalmonkey on Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Machine
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know that happens when you play something too much. I would suggest playing with some friends if you aren't doing so already.
The game does suffer from a lack of the randomness that was present in the previous games though, as the main maps are almost always the same with only minor features as differences. On the other side fighting yellow and blue monster is much more fun as they are quite more difficult than they were on diablo II.

So far I've been playing with my monk (named Arkaine), already level 58 third act in Hell. My BattletTag is Machine#1620 if anyone is interested.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [18 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum