Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:48 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberian Sun 3 + Release + Updates
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [100 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep working. Diversity in what mods add is needed, and your mod looks exciting.

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
The voxels are great, you make them yourself from scratch?

Yup, I made them in Voxel Edit III myself.

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is an update! Ill post some screenshots next time for some who want to see some ingame. ATM im just revamping some units, fixing bugs, and planning an event map. The unit roster is what your going to see ingame, im not planning on adding anymore just revamping whats there. Some regular units feel like new so that always helps #Tongue

Here a few changes ive made since last time. I tried something new with the flame tank, i might adjust the shading on it.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man that flame tank is so cute.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OmegaBolt wrote:
Man that flame tank is so cute.

Hahaha "cute"

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can I marry that harvester? wait... what? nevermind.

Creator of Shattered Paradise .
ORA Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/tuhp9m6 , SP Discord https://discord.gg/hk428Wk

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Removed Post

Last edited by Aydra on Mon May 07, 2012 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

blubb
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what does the spotlight tower do? does the GDI sheme stay with the nod sam site?

the purple lightning is blocky

the mammoth tanks has 2 shemes instead of 1 (turret and body)

raptor tank cameo is TW GDI predator, yet the ingame raptor looks entirely different

mobile warfactory, is it fixed? it had no floor

did you noticed that the Nod warfactory has no floor when it opens the door like any other warfactories?

does the nod warfactory bib still has the clipping issue?

the entire snow map lightning in your screenshot is blocky and dark areas look extremely unnatural with that.

does the dropship has has it's animation frames?

right off the bat....you might consider giving the mod a bit more time

Hydraw Art on Facebook

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I guess from the hand of Nod that you are modding normal TS. Maybe you can port your work into TS UMP? It would improve the look quite a lot with all those working animations and other improvements.

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
what does the spotlight tower do? does the GDI sheme stay with the nod sam site?

The spotlight tower just warns you when enemies come near, its only 200 cost with a build limit of 3 since it can get annoying. It's very usefull if your not watching an area of your base 24-7. I dont know what a sheme is...

Quote:
the purple lightning is blocky

Yes it is a bit overkill, thats in a map im not done yet.

Quote:
the mammoth tanks has 2 shemes instead of 1 (turret and body)

again, not sure what a Sheme is.

Quote:
raptor tank cameo is TW GDI predator, yet the ingame raptor looks entirely different

I know. thats where my artistry ends. I cant draw/paint worth a darn so I just took a tank that looks generally similar and modified it. I would glady make all custom drawn cameo's but thats beyond my talent.

Quote:
mobile warfactory, is it fixed? it had no floor

There will be no mobile warfactory. Just check the tech trees in the original post.

Quote:
did you noticed that the Nod warfactory has no floor when it opens the door like any other warfactories?

I never looked #Tongue

Quote:
does the nod warfactory bib still has the clipping issue?

I dont know what issue this is, ill take a look.

Quote:
the entire snow map lightning in your screenshot is blocky and dark areas look extremely unnatural with that.

Ill adjust the lighting on that map. I beleive its because the light brightness is much too high while the map ambience is at 0.5.

Quote:
does the dropship has has it's animation frames?

There is no dropship, the dropship bay is changed to GDI advenced tech center which serves as the tech 3 upgrade. If your referring to the animation on the dropship bay i was using the GTDROP animations but was changing it to GADROP since it was not working on the snow maps. Just caught it on the middle of the change.

blubb
General

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

with sheme i mean team color Smile and why dont ask if someone helps with cameos?

Hydraw Art on Facebook

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A few minor graphical suggestions:

1. Use the GDI Command Center SHP from Tiberian Sun Squared (Aka Tiberian Sun 2) instead of the Dropship Bay. You should instead use the Dropship Bay to replace the building that is currently using the Kodiak.

2. The GDI Mammoth Tank's body is too small for its turret.

3. The Raptor Tank could use less player color (red in the picture).

4. Nod Light Infantry should have their own different helmets, like in the cinematic videos

5. GDI Infantry should be gold instead of grey.

6. The GDI APC should have some gold instead of being entirely player color.

7. Sabatour is not a word in English. Saboteur is, however, and it's also the word you're looking for.

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I never did do well in english class, im surprised i didnt make any more spelling errors.

Yeah I started modding without the UMP, ive done too many changes to turn back so I just added some of what UMP did to my mod manually today.

Im changing a few things around, im making my mod work primarily with fog of war turned on. I know some people dont like this (you can turn it off) but im going to conform TS3 to function with it turned on.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Alright ill answer both your questions together.
Tech levels seem to be the next logical step, and thats probably why so many mods lean toward it. There are some things I learned when I attended video game school. Even though something in the game such as "firestorm defense" is cool and is a big part of GDI, if it doesnt fit or is a bit clunky, you HAVE to remove it. It's like cutting off a limb, but it has to be done. When you look at a particular unit or structure in a game, you have to look at how it can be exploited or the potential hazards that come with it. I'll explain:

FIRESTORM: This is a awesome idea and I didnt want to remove it, BUT I found it was a giant time sink to build and maintain, it prevents against anti air threats mainly, and its cost is much larger than the money it saves. In Tiberium wars your superweapons were always on the screen, so you can access it instantly whenever you wanted. With TS this isnt so, its on your build list and you gotta scroll and find it to activate, which I found a nuiscense. Also you can accidently destroy your own units that happen to be crossing the firestorm (eg. Harvesters) which is more money than allowing your structures to be destroyed.

I agree, The Firestorm defense was always clunky imo and took far too much effort to set. If you planned to use Firestorm Defense in TS it was like you were only playing defensively. In most cases if you were a skilled NOD player, which I was long ago #Tongue, I would often destroy my GDI opponent as they were trying to build up there firestorm defense. Also let's say for instance they could get FSD perimeter up and full pavement, it was OP.

Quote:
SUBTERRAINEAN: This isnt a bad idea either, but to counter subterrainean units you have to cover your base with pavement, which i found a chore. But the main reason i removed it is engineer rush. The sub* apc engineer rush is by far the most overpowered tactic in any C&C game ive played. And not to mention the APC and engineers can be constructed rather early on in the build list, unless you walled every structure, which is out of the question. I might add a sub* unit, but it wont be APC.

I can definately agree that Sub units were a big part of NOD. I would suggest nerfing it a bit or allowing it to built further into the tech level. Possibly slowing its underground speed by 30%. If not this then NOD will surely need some sort of sub unit/units like suggested.

I can also agree that Pavement building imo was a pain in the arse. It took too much time and effort and I found it annoying. Although increasing it's build area to the max and making it cheap does help negate some of this issue that others have added to thier mods.

Quote:
GROUND DEFORM: Something I would have left except for one reason, its permanent. Having the map change due to your actions is cool, but it prevented you from building at certain locations permently, which I didnt like. If you can repair the ground or have buildings fix it (i think generals did that but i dont remember), I would have kept it.

I absolutely hated this. Sometimes you would start paving the ground forget one area. Area gets deformed and subterranean units would now have a nice mole hole right in the middle of your base permanently. >.< Also it sucked not being able to have that tight build formation like before.

Quote:
I believe thats what the game designers thought, since none of these were implemented into RA2 or any C&C later on.

I live with my brother and I play my mod with him over LAN, so I do test the game somewhat with another player instead of just AI. Im not saying these problems can't be remedied, im sure there are other mods that improve them, but TS3 will not. Its a risk im going to take, but it doesnt mean it will be boring. The primary focus of TS3 is to take the ordinary simple units and make each one unique, it's strength, firepower, speed, utility and so forth. That's something I cant show with screenshots so it's something you'll just have to wait'n see.

I like mods that don't stray too drastically from what TS was. I like the idea of mods made more like an Expansion from the developer then a new game entirely. Your mod so far seems to fit in this vicinity. Great work and I look forward to it's release Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
blubb
General

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS wrote:

I absolutely hated this. Sometimes you would start paving the ground forget one area. Area gets deformed and subterranean units would now have a nice mole hole right in the middle of your base permanently. >.< Also it sucked not being able to have that tight build formation like before.

sub units can't pop out from sloped tiles, they need flat ground, therefore you can still pave if there is actually a hole they can dig through.

and of course it's permanent, it's meant to be used to deny placement capabilities.

Hydraw Art on Facebook

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS wrote:
tl;dr

Wait, "TS" posted?!

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Release this!

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another Update:

Well all the structures and units are balanced, im done adding/changing things and im nearing completion. Here is final unit roster for both GDI and NOD.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mod is generally done either than some minor visual improvements and tweaking. Ill test it out over LAN today and if all goes well, ill upload it for you all to try and give feedback.

Last edited by Aydra on Sun May 06, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What does the Oracle do?

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vladimir wrote:
What does the Oracle do?

Oracle is a sniper, long range average firing rate, costs $750
I forgot the MRLS so I had to quickly photoshop one in #Tongue

GDI:
Heavy defeanse (Mammoth Tank, Mammoth MK II)
Anti-armor (Plasma legginnaire, Disruptor)
Long range (H-MRLS, Juggernaut)

NOD:
High firepower - (Stealth tank, Banshee)
Anti-infantry/light armor - (Flametank, Oracle)
High utility - (Parasite Drone, Sabatour)

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aydra you make this mod fully with Tibed? Then will you release the .tib file with it? The Import changes feature can be buggy.

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did most of my changes with Tibed but I didnt import anything, I only used Tibed to edit the art.ini and rules.ini. And yeah I ran into a couple problems here and there since Tibed can make the ini's a little messy but I aint totally relying on it. I know ini editing directly (its not complicated) but Tibed makes it alot faster even though there is risk.

All my mod files include:
expand02.mix
ecache02.mix
Rules.ini
Art.ini
3x maps

No tibed files are needed

I also have backup after backup of saves incase something went wrong, my source files for my mod saved totals to 12.8 Gigabytes.

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Atlantis looks good from the minimap. Reminds me of Ixith's style.

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This will be my last update before I upload it.

After testing it over LAN I had to make a change to the Nod unit roster. I found that the Attack Buggy and Attack cycle both served the same scout role, and there was no reason to have 2 scouts. I also found Nod was lacking in anti-air defense since I removed the cyborg reaper. So what I did was merge both the buggy and cycle into a "Raider Buggy".

I wanted to have all units to be usefull, but I found attack buggies or attack cycles to be useless later game when mammoths and stealth tanks were driving around. This way you got 1 scout unit, that also plays as the main Anti-air vehicle. (think of the IFV in RA2)

Right now, Nod and GDI play quite solid, there are no major problems. Each faction has a counter for each factons attacks and each unit serves a unique purpose. No two units fire the same or function the same.

I will upload my mod this week guarenteed, I just want to make sure its polished first.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good, waiting for release.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks really promising I can't wait to give it a go Smile

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nod Saboteur...

Also... pretty minor but i'm thinking it'll break the Engineer thing... but maybe give each side a unique graphic for the Engineer. (I.E: Grey for Nod)

And for the Building Survivor make it a unique Technician one. I know SuperJoe made some awesome Civilian SHPs which could go great as White Coat Survivors. Very Happy

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey guys I just Uploaded my mod, plz go to the original post to get it!
If you guys would like to review my mod feel free to do so.

Bugs I am already aware of:
- Nod computer wont build the Buggy
- Medic animation gets screwed up (i have no idea why)
- I didnt add the lights on the barracks yet

Thx for the support and I Hope you enjoy it!

Last edited by Aydra on Wed May 09, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm going to try it now! Very Happy

Vefbl4
General

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice buggy.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mod's really fun, although now it's easier to sit in your base, spam T2-T3 units and then steamroll the opposition (as both Nod and GDI).

The menus are also kinda buggy. The loading screen is new, but the TS/FS selection menu and the TS and FS main menus still look like the original ones from TS/FS.

Also, for some reason, GDI can detect any stealth units...Even without Sensor Arrays...

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just remove the gmenu.mix from your SUN directory.

Same goes for anyone else that cant get the menu to work, and dont worry, that file became useless after firestorm was installed.

Quote:
Also, for some reason, GDI can detect any stealth units...Even without Sensor Arrays...

Some units veteran buffs give them stealth detection, also the gdi security tower can detect stealth but only next to it. Maybe your units were veteran?

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I gave the mod some test runs today, as both GDI and Nod. Well you are a great artist, you have improved the look of TS a lot. Your new units all look great, also the cameos and menu. I really like your artstyle. The gameplay wasn't appealing to me much at all. I did like the new mlrs and stealth tank, the new buggy and wolverine. As for the other changes I didn't like them, you cut too much of the awesome features and replaced them with old TD gameplay, even the disc thrower is now a grenadier.

You improved the AI, the attack teams are now better than before. I noticed that the AI targets only Sam sites with the Ion cannon, that is if you have Sam sites.

I sadly have to say, without some changes in gameplay I wont play it much if anymore. The changes are quite simple I could make my own custom edit but meh. Still I respect what you did, it is a nice mod, just doesn't cut it for me.

Volgin
Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That raider buggy is adorable, Jesus Christ.

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And now... TS Infantry are giants like Vanilla RA2 Laughing

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thx for the feedback. I can see what my mod lacks, and ill make the necessary changes. What I released is version 1.0, and ill start working on updates and add more to what's there.

This is what im planning on adding in a future updates:
-1 new unit to GDI and Nod
-New voxels - Aphibious apc, nod sensor array, multimissle
-1 superweapon/special to GDI and Nod
-Desert map
-City map
-Event map (waves or something)
-New Intro Videos
-New audio (music and ambient sounds)
and probably hundreds of tweaks...

I took a look at making money at it seemed too fast. It was also too easy to get to tech 3 and start building massive armies off of one tiberium field. As someone mentioned earlier, it was easy to just sit in your base and steamroll the enemy from there. I timed to see how long it took me to reach tech 3 and it was far too quick, also my harvesters didnt have to venture out of my base.

Im changing it around so when the tiberium field depletes in your base and you have to venture out, thats when tech 3 will become affordable. I tend to use a base with 3 harvesters as average, although I usually have 4 minimum. So instead of making the Temple of nod and Advanced GDI tech more expensive, im nerfing tiberium income, but it will still be higher than standard TS.

A few unit ideas i had in mind:
Mobile deployable turret - Both factions - (help control tiberium fields)
Sonic Jet Bomber - Nod

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep in mind, when playing against the AI, it does cheat. The AI does not give a damn about money or requirements, it can produce tech 3 units from start without the needed buildings. So it can happen that at the start you get attacked by disruptors while you are still in tec1.
So when you make it harder to reach higher levels that only applies to humans.

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OrangeNero wrote:
The AI does not give a damn about money or requirements

It surely does care about money; it just gets a starting cash bonus based on MultiplayerAICM. Also, its units can be made more expensive/inexpensive by editing the [Easy] and [Difficult] sections (for AI levels 2 and 0).

OrangeNero wrote:

You can also edit the AI.ini to make it apply to the AI too, although it does make the AI less intelligent (it may produce some ineffective teams if one does that).

About the mod, I'll test it in the coming weeks.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

^Rampastein wrote:
OrangeNero wrote:
The AI does not give a damn about money or requirements

It surely does care about money; it just gets a starting cash bonus based on MultiplayerAICM. Also, its units can be made more expensive/inexpensive by editing the [Easy] and [Difficult] sections (for AI levels 2 and 0).

OrangeNero wrote:

You can also edit the AI.ini to make it apply to the AI too, although it does make the AI less intelligent (it may produce some ineffective teams if one does that).

About the mod, I'll test it in the coming weeks.

I should have specified more, I meant because of the high AICM it does not care about money, it does once it has spend all of its bonus. As far as I know the AI can build every infantry once a barracks is up and every vehicle once a warfactory is up despite the lack of technology centers or other requirements building.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

CCHyper wrote:
TS wrote:
tl;dr

Wait, "TS" posted?!

lolololz

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey all, after I released my mod I took your feedback on improvments and suggestions and have been working diligently to to fix and better my mod. I have a rather big update on what ive been working on including a new map, unit, and many other changes. Take a look:

Tiberian Sun 3 - Version 1.1

Here is a new 1vs1 map made tournament style, and as you can see Ive added new map previews for my maps.

After testing I decided to replace the Plasma Legionnaire. I never found a situation where is said "I could really use some Plasma Legionnaire's right about now" so I found them to be a filler unit. So I replaced him with the Ghost:

The Unique ability of the Ghost is to fire differently based on the type of taget he is attacking. The ghost is also cheap for mass production and scales when upgraded to veteran much more than the average unit.

Making sure each unit is usefull and enjoyable is important in TS3, so I am always looking to improve the units in any way. Diversity is also important, So ive done an audio and visual improvement to the way most units fire. I also found that Nod was a bit favored so I focused more on GDI in the update, but Nod still got some improvements Here is a long detailed list of changes ive made (or that I can remember):

Jumpjet Trooper:
- Now fire's explosive rounds making them effective to all armor types
- Turn, climb, and movement speed all increased
- Increased health
- New audio and visual when fireing

Mammoth Tank:
- Adjusted damage to match a RA2 style Apocalypse tank
- Increased Health
- Increased Damage
- Slower, but overall more powerful
- New audio when being selected

Hover MRLS:
- Now fires high speed rockets in bursts of 8 with a chance to miss the target. The rockets now do increased area damage and is mainly affective for groups of units. Rockets now function much like cannons, (still fires upon aircraft without missing)
- New audio when being selected
- Increased damage

Titan:
- Now fires projectile
- New Audio when fireing and being selected

Wolverine:
- Greatly increased effectiveness against infantry

Orca:
- Inreased damage

Componant Tower:
- Is now Light armor since the flametank had trouble destroying it
- Increased Health

Raider Buggy:
- AA weapon changed to explosive rounds, fires in bursts of 2.
- New AA weapon fire audio and visual

Harpy:
- Now fires Explosive rounds
- New audio and visual when fireing
- Is now usefull!

Stealth tank:
- Now fires high speed non-arcing rockets in bursts of 6, reducing chance to miss target.
- Can no longer fire over walls
- New Audio when selected

Flame Tank:
- Inreased effectiveness to structures
- Increased damage
- New audio when selected

Temple of Nod:
- Armor and Health adjusted to match GDI Advanced Technology Center

New audio added when being selected and/or fireing: (Brand new sounds, not TS sounds)
Mammoth tank
Mammoth MKII
Hover MRLS
Harvester
Jumpjet Infantry
Ghost
Harpy
Stealth tank
Amphibious APC
Raider Buggy
Nod APC
MCV
Mobile Sensor Array
Flame Tank

These features that will be implemented in the next version and possibly more:
- Another Map (Canyon desert style)
- Finished audio for structures and units when being selected
- Improved voxel for Amphibious APC
- Possibly 2 new units, GDI Sonic Jet, and NOD Termite Drone. (not sure yet)
Thanks all, have a good day! Smile

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just uploaded version 1.1 up on Moddb but it is currently awaiting to be authorized, once that is done you can download it! I am also removing the download from the first topic and you will have to go to moddb to get it.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's looking nice so far. Are you interested in getting your mod hosted in PPM? If your answer is positive, PM me with the forum and subforum names and a description for each.

Vladimir
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea you should get hosted here mate, PPM is the home of TS mods.

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The maps look nice too, keep up the good work.

Hogo
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree you should get hosted and like Aro said that map does look good Smile great work I've been watching this mod and it does look very promising.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aydra
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the feedback and yes, id like to get hosted on PPM. I still have alot to add to the mod so there will be alot more updates.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [100 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon