Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Minion [Yuri Vehicle]
Moderators: Atomic_Noodles
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject:  Minion [Yuri Vehicle]
Subject description: Life is short, Eat it.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Minion
Affiliation: Yuri
Weapon: Anti-Matter Cannon
Role: Robotic Assault Unit
Cost: 600
Speed: Average
Armor: Light
Movement: Amphibious
Requirements: Machinery Station & Psychic Tower
Additional Info:
- Amphibious
- Immune to Mind Control & Radiation
- Can regain health when attacking Vehicles & Buildings.
- Can gain experience

It seems Yuri's Scientists also came up with their own counter to the Terror Drone & the Robot Tank. The Minion utilizes Anti-Gravity Technology to propel itself, giving it the same mobility as the Robot Tank. Where as the Robot Tank has Durability and Versatility. The Minion compensates for with Firepower & Survivability.

Cabal Scientists have been able to manufacture a new weapon used by the Minion which can be explained in layman's terms as a Anti-Matter Cannon. So far, no Soviet & Allied Scientist have been able to reverse-engineer the technology due to the sheer complexity in the system. Giving more mystery and fear to this machine.

Somehow a Minion is able to heal itself whenever it attacks a target, assimilating it into its system to repair itself in combat. This ability seems to only work when it attacks vehicles & buildings due to the unit in question being non-organic.

Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This looks VERY nice! Do keep up the good work!

How did you go about making this Voxel?

3ds Topic
Clicky

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I applied a Gradient Style to most of the Voxel to give it that look. Originally the Minion was supposed to be a T1 Tank but got revisioned to what it is now due to the voxel being too small and not proper to the Tank Design I was after.

Palkia323
Pyro Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

From the ground up in VXL Editor I assume then. Very well! You're MUCH better than I am at creating Voxels. Great job.

3ds Topic
Clicky

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yep, almost all the Voxels I'm using are either made from the ground up in VXLSE by myself (Kirov for example being one of the bigger ones) and this one for a smaller example. Rarely I'll just get some which are already done and are nearly similar to my style. (Stingerr,Azri_Apoc,etc.)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon