Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:08 am
All times are UTC + 0
Team-ppm to PPM
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:52 am    Post subject:  Team-ppm to PPM Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow... things have changed. Kane no longer makes 20 posts a day in the forums... the 30 member forum has grown to 630!!!! I do almost nothing (sorry about that)... Logan and Banshee have taken complete control... karreman doesn't run the site anymore... and PPM is more widely known than its host CnC Guild Laughing

Well lets hope one of them many other changes to occur is that the mod will be finished... oh and it will *evil laugh*.... and it will be good... real good!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

who is Logan?

Banshee does more publicizing than Des08tor.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also people publicise for Banshee

like me #Tongue Cool

Hybrid
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Banshee does more publicizing than Des08tor.

Not to note PPM is 1 year and a half older than the guild.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Logan is Sk8erid.

PPM was barely known one year ago... I really made a huge publicizing in this last year...

CnC Guild is also getting vastly known, not because of Des08tor doing propaganda, but because there are many other people from there, or from projects, or hosted sites that they originally do propaganda to their projects, sites or cncguild, of course bringing a lot of people to the Guild.

Something similar happens to PPM too, but not as intensive as the Guild, that's why I do a huge publicizing, so it reachs the same level Wink.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't do that much publicizing... although I should.... I only get like 100 visitors a day (or I did before we exceeded our bandwidth)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea ppm has like exploded...

i still remem the old ass days with ban and lc fighting like everyday at least 50 post a day lol...

those were the days...

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So that's how Banshee got >5000 posts lol...

Flying Dragon
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i wish i had as manny posts as banshee,
btw Holland rulz Smile

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

banshee can put his posts up to ∞!!

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

naw banshee just migrated to the forum Very Happy

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He resides inside the forum; his mind is no longer connected to his body. (Matrix Revolutions anyone??)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
He resides inside the forum; his mind is no longer connected to his body. (Matrix Revolutions anyone??)

- It's true and it's bad... I'm no even being able to study to the tests from the university anymore :S...

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no time to study..have to check email/forum/mod/website/freinds website/watch tv...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee...

just sleep less...

i get 3 hours...works for me Very Happy

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

concentration drops and other stuff...

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

However one thing is the same:
It is a TS mod

Kravvitz
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eternal2u wrote:
Banshee...

just sleep less...

i get 3 hours...works for me Very Happy

that only works for some people.

And the people who get by by doing that would be able to concentrate more and would probably be healthier if they got more sleep.

I find sleep deprivation to be a disturbing symptom of our world as it is today.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah sleep is cool. 12 hours pass in like 5 minuites when your asleep. perfect cure for boredom!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

true, very true!

Fremen5
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

true, very true!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sleeping less doesnt work with me #Tongue

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

drink lotsacoffee and do work at night...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

caffeine, the uni student's best friend Wink

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes... ive gone from MSPaint to 3dsMax and Photoshop #Tongue From the kid who threw ideas in everynow and then and dint know how to do anything but spend an hour everyday putting the rocket infatrys gun on the cyborg (then loosing it when the work hit my comp) and now i am one of the main members of the team. Once its all over and done i really wish there would be a way for us all to meet up haha. DUDE! A super TS tourny where all the famous TS modders meet in the same room... that be kinda scary, erm whats the topic about? oh ya.. tbhings have gotten alot better

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

caffeine helps, but I have adapted myself on sleeping in the transport or using Halls when the problems are really serious...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [26 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon