Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
Paranormal a indie game release today! Try it!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject:  Paranormal a indie game release today! Try it! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't center the text Sad. Hope you understand what I wrote Smile.

Paranormal

Like horror game without getting shot at?
Like ghost activities?
Do you believe in spirits?
Or will you be scared?
Then this is the game for you!

This is a game with lots of activities with spirits come and go, ghosts which moves things and break things. The guy has used Unreal engine and received much support from the kick starter and people around the world. As this is something "new" and exciting and there are not so many horror games out there.

Playing is about exploring the house you live in, you do not get out of the house but you can explored the whole house from cellar to attic. You will obviously get some hints what has happened in the house before, in the form of note paper that is around or the computer desktop. You want to prove that you're not crazy and have mental problems. Your camera, your only friend, who can prove it.

The game begins with the main person tells a little about himself and goes down from the second floor and down to the living room. To start the camera and then the game starts. You can even use an Xbox 360 control of the game at full edition being released on October 19th! (Is Today). Things can happen at once or you may have to move a lot of things to happen.

Since this is a simulator as it happens a lot of different things every time you play. It slams more doors to more activity in the house and you see people and you're dreaming. The person has been smart ass and set up cameras that works while you sleep, you need sleep. By sleeping then you charge the battery on the camera, when this happens so you can see what happens when you sleep. Sometimes nothing happens, or very much.

You have to spend some time looking closely at pictures, details and miscellaneous. You have three days to find out what happens. Before the game ends on the fourth day. Can you find out the secret of the house the first time you play or you have to take several rounds?

Dj morfar are even in the game if anyone knows who he is, he made radio broadcasts. Radio is playing in the garage. Worth checking out anyway! Several known facecam people have played the game like Pewdiepie, dancedanceGG, Snow Boshi and many others! When so many have tried the game well you can also try Very Happy.

Check out the trailer dude! Press here for link to trailer

The game are only to MAC and Windows, the beta are only to Windows user and the MAC beta will come later when the full version is released.
You can try the 7.0 beta here: Press me for download
Or you can buy the game for 7,99 EUR
You have to buy the full on Desura

Press here to buy the game!

DLC and other stuff will be completely free after you have purchased for the first time! He promises to keep on with the game after it has been launched, and promises a lot more stories and more. Finally, several stories have the same root to what is happening in this house, he noted. Bug fix and so on will be released!

Finally I want to mention there are trophies in the game. You see at the end of the game what you have gotten yourself then!

So good luck and take and film yourself! This is worth trying!

PS: The demo is not up to date, and is missing some part and it has been a lot of changes and so on in the game at the full version.

My experience:

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------

From personal experience, as I have given some beta reports is that the game just gets better and better every time! Like this game? Is to recommend! Like I it when I don't know what will happen the next time I start the game!

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then the game have been full released!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum