Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Weird problem with GIF import
Moderators: stucuk
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject:  Weird problem with GIF import Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made a test import of a gif file to shp and it worked flawlessly and all frames were done. Now when I try it again it only does the first frame.

The whole Conversion Range stuff isn't responding at all and I can't set anything there.

I have the shp of said gif so I got prove that it worked but now with any gif I have no success anymore. I uninstalled and reinstalled OS SHP but still wont work. Help plz and if more info needed I will provide.

Also a small nuisance is when I should select which gif to use OS SHP does not find it when looking for all file types only when looking for .gif they show up.

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well you need the "show only first frame" tick box checked before choosing to import your file, otherwise it will only import the first frame and not the sequence.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Isn't it just:

Import
Image -> SHP
Select GIF
Set game TS and type Animation
OK

Tada, there it should be, in all its glory with all frames. But it ain't. Is driving me mad.Could swear I made it exactly like that before and it worked flawlessly...

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Below the browse button on the import screen there is "View Only The First Frame Of The Package". That needs to be ticked for any multi-frame imports (BEFORE browsing for the file).

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BEFORE <- thats what I messed up. Man I am so embarrased trying for hours never having the idea to uncheck before.

many thanks.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm sry to bother again but now somethings wrong with the frames. They overlap instead of showing in a sequence.

Lin Kuei Ominae
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uncheck SHP Builder->Options->Shadows

Public SHPs
X-Mech Calendar (28 Mechs for GDI and Nod)
5 GDI, 5 Nod, 1 Mutant, 1 Scrin unit, 1 GDI building

Tools
Image Shaper______TMP Shop______C&C Executable Modifier

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hm shadows are unchecked by default. checking and unchecking it doesn't solve it. Well once we got it to work I could share some nice explosion anims Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum