Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Sad...
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject:  Sad... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Y'know, you think people are pathetic bastards, and then they go for teh whole one-upmanship game and try to stoop lower than you could ever have thought possible #Tongue

http://ppm.entexplode.com/mavdolt.jpg

I think this might have been Mav/Waffle, since it seems like that, but it could have been any of their Mods. Possibly LC.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well personnally i dont agree with doing that to anyones user name unless provked but hell i have no power there sorry about that kane ill see what i can do for you...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nah, don't bother. I made a new account. I wont be there much anyway, so it doesn't matter.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i think your new account was tampered with also iw as looking at the user names a asec ago it still has kane in it correct?

ill talk to them i posted a message to them nor eply as of yet

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That blue colour u got for ur desktop doesn't look right..... Me no like it.

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 6:52 pm    Post subject: tisn't me Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it isn't me like i have that power..and why me anyway i like you unless you don't like me i fell kinda sadand i am not waffle For THE LAST TIME!!!!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:21 pm    Post subject: No one is fool here, Mr. Waffle. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
i am not waffle For THE LAST TIME!!!!!!

LOL!!! Nice joke. You dont need to lie to anyone here, Mavrick. No one would become pissed at you because you are waffle. Before waflator@msn.com in wafle´s e-mail in Team-PPM, it was written mavricko@hotmail.com and I have a copy of the site with Waffle´s real e-mail in my computer. If you wanna help both teams, it´s not a problem. But at least be sincere with people instead of lying to them.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, noone minds. None of us are gonna hate you for choosing LC; I agree he is one of those people who can make sitting in a pule of elephant dung in august sound good, so it's understandable to believe him more than us... But there's no need to lie. Noone here cares that much.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LMFAO at all of u. Every change u get u have to say something bad about LC, why can't u guys just STOP FIGHTING or at least pretend that ur not fighting and get on with ur life.(i don't love LC and i am not his zombie, my point is that EVERY and i mean every time, u have to attack him. i know every so oftern u need to let out steem but this is over the top)

EDIT : LC's Reply in T-PPM forum(which u don't have access too , or shouldn't)

"I will gladly leave them be, however there are a few factors to take into consideration before hand::

They would never post here in the first place, so why let them have a forum account on the forum of a group they hate.

Consider it if you may, as retaliation over blocking of my IP. I bet you £10K that if I registered as "LC" or "LCr0wd" on their forums ild be deleted in an instant. Afterall they did the same to Vlad.

We are not letting them access this forum easily. Any account I find belonging to a PPM-R member I am PERSONALLY going to mar their name. They want me to stop.. fine.. however only if they act mature enough to unblock my IP or dont destroy a forum account I create."

-LC

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lmao, LC's reply is hilarious. We blocked his IP because it was the only way to stop him from hacking us. We didn't block him from the forum until we had logged at least 3 seperate attempts at hacking the forum and/or files folder. We reserve the right to block anyone attempting to do illegal damage or remove copyrighted software, coding, information, or graphics from our server. He breaks the laws, he gets punished. It's as simple as that. Also, we didn't delete vlad until he insulted all of PPM in one post, so I think we were in the clear there.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(if i wasn't layz i would create an account called "Relay BOY" , banshee knows what i mean)

LC's Responce :

I should just like to point out that they attempted to block me when they became aware I knew of the existance of their forum (and being how lax they are at everything it wasnt exactly difficult to bypass). Their security is so lame, that even if they were on a remote island with shark infested water, a toddler could get past it all with just a little rubber boat and a corkscrew.

and still be home in time for cornflakes. Thats how lax the whole security is. Its like leaving your door wide open.. so I havent once needed to hack and stoop to the level of PPM-R with an impossible ego f*ck.

As for your "files folder". You ever noticed I didnt even touch any of YOUR precious work and only deleted what was LEGALLY mine and property of Team PPM. I did nothing illegal in my actions. If there was anything illegal it was done by PPM-R on many occaisions.. even up to now. Unlawfully withholding work that is not legally theirs while taking credit for it, violation of an agreement to not use any of the other groups work (im reffering to the TDL, which PPM-R have copied on numerous occasions with virtually no changes - while Team PPM has yet to even use/touch anything made by PPM-R).

Finally, in regards to Vlad.. as I had observed you could have had him for an allie earlier on as he was insulting me more than you lot. Tut tut. How the tables have turned. Goes to show how your ego f*cks go and blow up everything for you all. Too bad you didnt listen to what Banshee tried to tell you *behind closed doors*, ahh well... your loss, your demise.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's frightening the lack of intelligence one human can exhibit. It's almost enough for too people.

And no, don't tell LC I said that, I've had enough of communication with It, even through a relay #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:32 am    Post subject: His reply is infested of lies!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I should just like to point out that they attempted to block me when they became aware I knew of the existance of their forum (and being how lax they are at everything it wasnt exactly difficult to bypass). Their security is so lame, that even if they were on a remote island with shark infested water, a toddler could get past it all with just a little rubber boat and a corkscrew.

The first time we really banned LC was on a sunday AFTER he delete some files in the files dir. The files dir IS NOT A PUBLIC DIR. Only private people have access to it. By stealing its password USING Greyfox's account without his consentment he had violated a bunch of rules at the same time. Your files were uploaded there because we didnt know if he would use our files. After he confirms that he wouldnt use it (which we still doubt) and refuse the work trade, we decided to eliminate any of his files in the server. We've also receive a great "estimulation" from Doug of doing that. LC knew the password Greyfox used to use in a bunch of things and used here. Greyfox changed his password later. LC had also posted the password of the files dir in EE forums, but we've changed that before he posts it. Anyway, it was another violation to the rules.

LC has bypassed the rules by stealing passwords of members which had accounts in both forums and used the same password: Sk8erkid and TS. THAT'S WHY WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO USE DIFFERENT PASSWORDS IN BOTH FORUMS, SPECIALLY A PASSWORD NOT USED IN OTHER PLACES, OTHERWISE YOU MAY GET HACKED BY THEIR SIDE. Here we do not steal passwords. It just sucks and takes of ppl privacy. Both has access to important forums here and one of the forums once had the password of the FTP (which LC used very well by modifying the .htaccess file to get inside these forums in his main computer.

He has also distributed Sk8er's password to other MPP members that used that very well, HOWEVER OUR LOGS LOGGED EVERY STEP OF THIS BASTARD!!! Today, he doesnt hack our forums anymore. We've taken strict security measurements that prevents that.

Quote:
As for your "files folder". You ever noticed I didnt even touch any of YOUR precious work and only deleted what was LEGALLY mine and property of Team PPM. I did nothing illegal in my actions.

By accessing it and get inside it and deleting any files, he had already violated the Terms Of Service from EE and from FeaturedPrice (EE's host).

Quote:
im reffering to the TDL, which PPM-R have copied on numerous occasions with virtually no changes

No changes? We've done it of our own. Maybe, we've agreed with some settings from LC's rules.ini. But look, if a line like Strength=125 is stealing copyright, then, all mods are stealing copyright... We are not using LC's code for TDL, We are not using files from LC and Tiberian Sun 0000 in PPM.

Quote:
Too bad you didnt listen to what Banshee tried to tell you *behind closed doors*, ahh well... your loss, your demise.

True, but once again he prooves that he had violated the Terms Of Service from EE and Featured Price by accessing our classified forums. But we already knew he had seen that due to the logs, but now we are really protected against his actions. So, before saying shit, LC, think. Your brain may help you a lot if you use it. And I agree with Kane, it's really frightening the lack of intelligence one human can exibit.

Last edited by Banshee on Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Quote:
As for your "files folder". You ever noticed I didnt even touch any of YOUR precious work and only deleted what was LEGALLY mine and property of Team PPM. I did nothing illegal in my actions.

By accessing it and get inside it and deleting any files, he had already violated the Terms Of Service from EE and from FeaturedPrice (EE's host).

errr doesn't that mean u violated the tearms first, by havign t-ppms stuff. So u violated them first!!! Smile

(now to post what u said on the t-ppm forum Sad )

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Your files were uploaded there because we didnt know if he would use our files. After he confirms that he wouldnt use it (which we still doubt) and refuse the work trade, we decided to eliminate any of his files in the server.

We´ve commited a mistake by equivocated thoughts, however, after that we hasnt hosted any of his work. Unlike us, he kept violating the rules by stealing people´s password in kept infiltrating in unnauthorized areas and he had also hacked our FTP (BEING ALREADY HOSTED BY EE). It means that we´ve violated once and we were warned by Doug and we are respecting his warning. But they doesnt give a ztype to the terms of service from the host (EE & FeaturedPrice) and they kept violating it even with warnings.

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea. My moral code basically allows for making small sidesteps of the law to intimidate people (If it's necessary), or to have something to hang over them if they step out of line, but I disapprove GREATLY of accessing private information and causing damage. Any deleting of files from a server is a Bad Thing (tm HolyWars Games), and stealing people's passwords is also a Bad Thing, unless you have th person's permission. He broke the law, it's a simple as that. That law is pretty hard to ignore. Over the internet, copyright law is debatable. Breaking and Entering is fairly concrete.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its all gay

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And you used to get stuck into ME for using the word g a y a long time ago.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
its all (I used the word "Gay" here because I'm a dolt)

Someone has hacked my password! I didnt type that! Check the IP on that reply! Im going to change my password ASAP!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, who would hack ur pass???? LC, LOL.

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS wrote:
Quote:
its all (I used the word "(I used the word "Gay" here because I'm a dolt)" here because I'm a dolt)

Someone has hacked my password! I didnt type that! Check the IP on that reply! Im going to change my password ASAP!

uhhh... thats part of the profanity filter thingy Banskee or Kane programmed. Unlike vB, phpBB wont only censor words, but it can replace them with another word(s). So dont worry Wink

Besides, if someone did hack your password and chage that, it would have said the post was edited.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
If you wanna help both teams, it´s not a problem.

Well i would like to help you guys how ever yall need it of course my skills are VerY VeRY Limited when it comes to modding :S

Last edited by Eternal2u on Sat Sep 21, 2002 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:

Doug is right. Kane added a stuff that whenever you write the word "g a y", it adds the following commentary:

Quote:
gay

You weren't hacked TS...

UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2002 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I intensely despise when people use the word g a y... It's just so stupid. I mean, who cares if someone's g a y? It's a genetic disorder, and it's very common (1 in 3 people are g a y).

Now, I know some people just say that because they're used to it. They've heard people say it all their lives, and in that case I don't mind, but it's really a bad habit to get into saying that. It's the same thing as saying "That's Jewish."

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2002 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, I felt like such a dumb A** after I found out. I didnt even remember writting the word "G**" in that post! So I got a little freaked out. I had quite a scar. At least I finally changed my password like Banshee wanted me to do for the longest time.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!