Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am
All times are UTC + 0
[TS Mod] C&C Lumix
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Feedback is Good :D
Update More!!!!
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Dont Continue Its Crap
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Not The Best Ive Seen
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Best Mod Ever Its Epic
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Not Original/Creative Remove From PPM
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:27 am    Post subject:  [TS Mod] C&C Lumix
Subject description: C&C Lumix Is Now Posted On PPM!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, I Have Been Making A Mod And Only Posted It on Moddb But I Decided To Post It Here To To Get Some Feedback. If you Would Like To Find Out More Information About This Mod Plz Visit http://www.moddb.com/mods/cc-lumix Soon It Will Be All Copyed Here #Tongue.

Want To Help Make This Mod? More Infomation is Below!
If You Would Like To Join The Team Message F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ And Tell Him Why You want To Join And
Create Or Give Him A Picture Of One Of Your Creations So He Knows if Your Good Enough.
We Need:
Terrain Creator/Artist
SHP Creator (Making Good Buildings)
Good Map Maker That Can Make Campain Maps. NOT Skirmish Because I Can Do That Smile

Last edited by F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hope You Guys Like This Very Happy

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, your mod is equal to those made in 2000 early days of TS modding and by today standard nothing special.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My suggestion is that you have a look over some of the mods hosted here on PPM, including the archived section and definately some of the other older projects. At the moment it seems you've got a project more based on recently just learning how to mod Tiberian Sun, so the ideas are similar to a lot of mods that have already been and gone. Focus on tinkering around with the game a bit more and building up your skills (or show off some in this thread that you have). You'll help attract other people if you have something unique or new to show off.

Hopefully that's of some help.

OrangeNero
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I miss the option to vote for "early steps".
BTW your spelling is... its called Forgotten not Forgotton and IMO Shiners is sexier.

Also I can guarantee you that somewhen later you will have to scrap most of what you done. Like Morper said this is pretty much a "how I learned modding" mod where you put in everything cool looking and all the public assets you could find and creating cool units with OP stats and so on.
Have you got a concept behind it? Or are you really just adding stuff because you think its cool?

F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I Never realised it wasnt that good :/ ive been modding C&C Tiberian Sun For 5 years

F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ummm no it has nothing to do with that at all, i was going to make a mod with a new team and story and a campain and the spelling is ment to be like that. also i dont see he this is not good? and no its not going to be scraped this mod ive been working on for 3 years from learing to adding to new ideas half the stuff hear isnt going to stay the public assets are place holders till i find more people willing to help me make this mod no one helps! Other than Navy5eal who is awsome at making Voxels and is a good person

Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My opinion... learn to do the aforementioned Skills yourself. The fact is its hard enough as is to get a proper team and more often than not you'll eventually have the people leaving now and then which means probably different levels of quality.

Besides learning to do the stuff yourself will also help improve your skills.

RP
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's with all the blurring (link) It almost looks like you're trying to mask ripped stuff.
What the hell do we care about what you name your folders? Unless...

Mental Omega 3.0 Mission creator - Creator of FinalOmega: APYR 3.0 Map Editor

/ppm/'s stupidity

Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just read your comments on those roads, if it really took you an hour to 'texture' them and half an hour to code them then you're definitely doing something wrong. Honestly, that simple edit is a one minute photoshop job and a twenty second coding job.

F4ll3n_FuSi0nZ
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RP Said "What's with all the blurring (link) It almost looks like you're trying to mask ripped stuff.
What the hell do we care about what you name your folders? Unless..."

I Blured The Items In The Folders Because it has nothing to do with the mod so i blured em plus i thought i would get in trouble from having off topic pictures, PLUS the blured picture in my lumix folder is FinalLumix (Basicly FinalSun Recoded For My Mod) Which wasnt public so noone had to know about it pfft to late now i just told you

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon