Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[FS] GDI Campaign: Blackout
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Like this mission?
Excellent! :D
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Great
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Good
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Okay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bad! D:
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 am    Post subject:  [FS] GDI Campaign: Blackout
Subject description: Mission 3
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mission is quite hard for me, it took me some day to make everything functions fine, and a lot of testing to make sure it is healthy. Anyway.

GDI High Commander: Bullet Train is on the way to village of Zephyr. There is some surviving civilians and you are authorized to enter the villages to free the civilians and bring them into the bullet train. Be advised that the Forgotten are roaming somewhere in this zone.

Once all civilians are freed, be sure to have them in the bullet train before bullet train makes the depart then it will be all done. Smooth as slick isn't it, Commander? Nothing special, just grab civilians in and we all are out!

Be advised, this mission is challenging in the end. If you go too far and alert enemy force while you have weak force, but you can't stop them, it is possible that you will lose unless you destroy them before they kill civilians. If church gets destroyed while the civilians haven't escaped yet, you lose. If a single piece of train gets destroyed, you lose. You also can control civilians and give them the command to enter the bullet train. You have been warned!

Objective #1: Assist 18 Civilians to the Bullet Train
Objective #2: Protect the Bullet Train
Objective #3: Defend the Bullet Train until it is ready to depart

So, enjoy it!

Comment and Rate it Smile - If anyone wants me to join their team for making single player maps or multiplayer maps, ask me or pm me. I've asked some mod leaders around here, but they never answered back to me. -_-

GDI Bullet Train arriving at Village of Zephyr, a remote village. Aside it there are other small village and cities that have surviving civilians

After arrival at Village of Zephyr, GDI sends in reinforcement force for you to build up base and force to destroy the potential enemies.

GDI Campaign - Blackout.zip
 Description:
Download Blackout Mission!

Download
 Filename:  GDI Campaign - Blackout.zip
 Filesize:  109.07 KB
 Downloaded:  182 Time(s)

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sweet! I love it when people make SP missions!

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

SuperJoe
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: [FS] GDI Campaign: Blackout Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Zero18 wrote:
Comment and Rate it Smile - If anyone wants me to join their team for making single player maps or multiplayer maps, ask me or pm me. I've asked some mod leaders around here, but they never answered back to me. -_-

You're more than welcome to create singleplayer missions for Reform. A singleplayer campaign is the last thing that's missing from the mod. I like how you've managed to create 3 missions in such a short time, usually things take a long time in the modding scene Smile

Already downloaded your previous maps but haven't had the chance to play through them yet. I'll try to get around to it soon.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the map was leyed out and planned, and I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

The final attack was a pain in the ass. Not sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.
I had to glitch my firestorm just to keep the airplanes from killing all my stuff.

The annoying part is that you're not aware of just how much of the civilian stuff can be killed before the mission fails. I thought that was the biggest negative, though I'm not sure if that's a good challenge or an annoying one.

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Team Black wrote:
Well the map was leyed out and planned, and I can tell you put a lot of time into it.

The final attack was a pain in the ass. Not sure if that was a good thing, or a bad thing.
I had to glitch my firestorm just to keep the airplanes from killing all my stuff.

The annoying part is that you're not aware of just how much of the civilian stuff can be killed before the mission fails. I thought that was the biggest negative, though I'm not sure if that's a good challenge or an annoying one.

No SAMs? #Tongue

Well, after you destroy enemy force and free the civilians then the cities become empty and if they get destroyed, you will not lose. But if the player can't stop the enemy force before they destroy the church with civilians inside, they will lose.

@SuperJoe
Thanks and ok.

Orac
President

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, you certainly have adopted a good style.
Quality stuff. Very Happy

Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Orac wrote:
Wow, you certainly have adopted a good style.
Quality stuff. Very Happy

Thank you sir. Smile

superdjidane
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good mission. Very good 2 time mission idea and great mapping.

But I found the Nod berserk part obviously insane. Il suggest you to reduce the timmer to 15 min or make the Nod Mobile Repair Vehicle available. It shoul do the trick...

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon